Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 56 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: grim_squeaker_x
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-20-2002, 07:46 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 790
Posted By grim_squeaker_x
It's quite simple really, legende.net is the...

It's quite simple really, legende.net is the normal host for Cyberjouer, nexus is apparently the subdomain used for Graal Online. They just have a good domain name which means you don't normally see...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-20-2002, 07:35 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,213
Posted By grim_squeaker_x
I do exactly the opposite for the same reasons. ;P

I do exactly the opposite for the same reasons. ;P
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-20-2002, 07:31 PM
Replies: 72
Views: 4,598
Posted By grim_squeaker_x
I've never been scammed, then again I have...

I've never been scammed, then again I have nothing worth scamming. ;P
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-20-2002, 06:45 PM
Replies: 59
Views: 2,502
Posted By grim_squeaker_x
kwezo 0 is also quite the rare bomy. Both in that...

kwezo 0 is also quite the rare bomy. Both in that nearly no one plays as one and that there is only one of them as pet in the whole world.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-20-2002, 06:37 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,609
Posted By grim_squeaker_x
Maximum amount of players in levels = :( ...

Maximum amount of players in levels = :(
Unlimited amount of players in levels = :)
Forum: NPC Server 01-20-2002, 06:36 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 338
Posted By grim_squeaker_x
The thing about warptext2 is that it's made for...

The thing about warptext2 is that it's made for showimg, and showimg is mostly used clientside. And it isn't that hard to make a work around for it in my opinion.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-20-2002, 06:18 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 3,208
Posted By grim_squeaker_x
Simple really, if the mountains are extremely...

Simple really, if the mountains are extremely high they're probably above the snow border (I.E. There is permanent snow there) while most of the actual rain which would make the desert a friendlier...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-20-2002, 06:15 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 607
Posted By grim_squeaker_x
Just use an older version of Graal, you can...

Just use an older version of Graal, you can intall an older one by clicking on the version number in the setup.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-20-2002, 02:30 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,792
Posted By grim_squeaker_x
Is that a 50megs.com or a geocities.com? ;P

Is that a 50megs.com or a geocities.com? ;P
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-19-2002, 05:09 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 949
Posted By grim_squeaker_x
Heh, that'd only be possible with a custom...

Heh, that'd only be possible with a custom playerlist. Which is quite a useless thing to have.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-19-2002, 05:01 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,504
Posted By grim_squeaker_x
The old programmable bomies were fun. Though...

The old programmable bomies were fun.
Though people did abuse them :/
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 01-19-2002, 04:51 AM
Replies: 85
Views: 5,405
Posted By grim_squeaker_x
I should be Events Admin, due to the fact that I...

I should be Events Admin, due to the fact that I play Graal extremely often, have much money, and enjoy getting fifteen billion PMs both asking to be an ET and requesting events.

(Note for the...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-19-2002, 04:48 AM
Replies: 184
Views: 27,041
Posted By grim_squeaker_x
You care too much about the fake money :/

You care too much about the fake money :/
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-19-2002, 04:43 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 949
Posted By grim_squeaker_x
Indeed, otherwise I'd never be able to say that...

Indeed, otherwise I'd never be able to say that sentence. ;P
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-19-2002, 04:42 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 949
Posted By grim_squeaker_x
There's stupid, there's idiotic, and there's the...

There's stupid, there's idiotic, and there's the average Graalian. ;P
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 01-19-2002, 04:36 AM
Replies: 85
Views: 5,405
Posted By grim_squeaker_x
;P Bye.

;P
Bye.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-19-2002, 04:32 AM
Replies: 72
Views: 4,197
Posted By grim_squeaker_x
I like the new editor, and even if the problem of...

I like the new editor, and even if the problem of the level mysteriously erasing itself occurs it isn't that bad, I've been getting used to scripting in notepad lately, and usually the only NPCs I...
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-19-2002, 04:24 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,913
Posted By grim_squeaker_x
It can also be applicable in the case of the...

It can also be applicable in the case of the 'playerleaves' event.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-19-2002, 04:17 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,330
Posted By grim_squeaker_x
I think they're allowed as long as they don't use...

I think they're allowed as long as they don't use setcoloreffect and stuff.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-19-2002, 04:16 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 3,384
Posted By grim_squeaker_x
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Fai: MY PLAYERWORLD

I don't know who it exactly is, so I just reply with general genericness.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-19-2002, 04:04 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 5,185
Posted By grim_squeaker_x
I wasn't talking about your .wav I didn't even...

I wasn't talking about your .wav I didn't even listen to that since I know how to pronounce it. I just meant it as an explanation to the person who originally posted the question.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-18-2002, 08:05 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 3,384
Posted By grim_squeaker_x
Re: Re: Re: Fai: MY PLAYERWORLD

Perhaps because it makes it easier to see to who you are replying? Since occasionally people don't use quotes when replying to someone who said something somewhere else in the message.
And please do...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-18-2002, 08:02 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,010
Posted By grim_squeaker_x
Re: The Graalian Fever!

I don't believe in that part :/
Forum: Guild Life 01-18-2002, 07:51 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 940
Posted By grim_squeaker_x
Very... Interesting name. I won't really tell why...

Very... Interesting name. I won't really tell why it's an intereting name since it'd be too mean.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-18-2002, 07:44 PM
Replies: 77
Views: 7,095
Posted By grim_squeaker_x
I'd find another forum to be a happy musical...

I'd find another forum to be a happy musical instrument on.
And I might start playing UO again.
Showing results 76 to 100 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:24 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.