Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 46 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: SkooL
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-27-2002, 11:54 AM
Replies: 75
Views: 5,256
Posted By SkooL
Yeah, actually, I can. :) You see, it's a...

Yeah, actually, I can. :)

You see, it's a little thing called PHYSICS. When you are suddenly bombarded with thousands of tons of falling rock and steel, I doubt you'll feel much as it's almost...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-27-2002, 11:52 AM
Replies: 75
Views: 5,256
Posted By SkooL
Remembrance and pride are different from making...

Remembrance and pride are different from making images about the disaster and going around worshipping the fallen and the New York disaster service people. I honestly don't want to get into an...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-27-2002, 11:47 AM
Replies: 75
Views: 5,256
Posted By SkooL
I'll make you a guarantee that a lot of WTC...

I'll make you a guarantee that a lot of WTC victims died painlessly. Either vaporized or instantaneously crushed.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-27-2002, 11:44 AM
Replies: 75
Views: 5,256
Posted By SkooL
I'm not saying you should forget. You're right...

I'm not saying you should forget. You're right saying you should never forget them, but you should not mourn forever. 6 months is far too long of a mourning period. My grandmother's brother died last...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-27-2002, 11:39 AM
Replies: 75
Views: 5,256
Posted By SkooL
People die every single day. I'm not saying that...

People die every single day. I'm not saying that it's sad about the World Trade Center, but those people would have died anyways, be it because of old age or cancer or whatever. I'm really sorry...
Forum: Samurai 03-27-2002, 07:39 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 866
Posted By SkooL
Since when was bye "bai"?...I don't recall ever...

Since when was bye "bai"?...I don't recall ever learning that in Japanese class...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-26-2002, 02:21 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 932
Posted By SkooL
Or perhaps the game "Fatal Frame" for PS2, which...

Or perhaps the game "Fatal Frame" for PS2, which is camera-based and has lots of dark and evil gothic-ness.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-26-2002, 01:53 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 932
Posted By SkooL
A bat.

A bat.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-26-2002, 01:01 AM
Replies: 87
Views: 9,434
Posted By SkooL
We already discussed this, Dante, so. As for...

We already discussed this, Dante, so.

As for the rest of you in the thread who were bickering with children, you're really sad. *sigh* Learn to respect the rules and be courteous to someone who...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-25-2002, 08:35 AM
Replies: 77
Views: 3,295
Posted By SkooL
You can die from marijuana. Get in a car...

You can die from marijuana. Get in a car accident, do something you shouldn't, get CANCER...Oh well.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-24-2002, 05:40 PM
Replies: 77
Views: 3,295
Posted By SkooL
ad: The man mixed them, but the mixture...

ad:

The man mixed them, but the mixture itself is that of your religious figure. You say that anything that you eh...alter, is then made by you, correct? The seed was just a seed before the human...
Forum: Dustari 03-24-2002, 05:08 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 140
Posted By SkooL
I'll think about it. It's not like these forums...

I'll think about it. It's not like these forums need more than one active mod, anyways. They're tiny.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-24-2002, 04:25 PM
Replies: 77
Views: 3,295
Posted By SkooL
and here adre is again: I feel like smacking...

and here adre is again:
I feel like smacking you with a baton. I never said it was found in nature, though the ingredients are natural, which are made by your religious figure. You said "if its made...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-24-2002, 04:23 PM
Replies: 77
Views: 3,295
Posted By SkooL
Uh, yes. Regardless of whether or not is a...

Uh, yes. Regardless of whether or not is a natural thing created by "God", like you say, it is a DRUG. It's a very HARMFUL drug which will KILL YOU. Just like cocaine, heroine, or methamphetamines. ...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-24-2002, 04:21 PM
Replies: 77
Views: 3,295
Posted By SkooL
Big deal. Marijuana will kill you faster than...

Big deal. Marijuana will kill you faster than beer.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-24-2002, 04:16 PM
Replies: 77
Views: 3,295
Posted By SkooL
adre says even more stuff: You are so stupid....

adre says even more stuff:
You are so stupid. Beer is made of yeast, carbonated water, and probably some other things. Those ingredients are natural. Thus, created by your 'god.' Don't just think of...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-24-2002, 04:09 PM
Replies: 77
Views: 3,295
Posted By SkooL
adre says some more stuff: ...you are so...

adre says some more stuff:
...you are so contradictory. You just said that your father ingested rubbing alchohol, and was hospitalized for a month. Then you went on to ask what can be wrong with...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-24-2002, 03:56 PM
Replies: 77
Views: 3,295
Posted By SkooL
adre says: Haha hahaha. Pawn, you are alike...

adre says:

Haha hahaha. Pawn, you are alike many others. I often sign into _agnarok, and find someone with a chat title "smokin a cig and drinkin a beer brb." You've probably just seen a movie in...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-24-2002, 03:44 PM
Replies: 77
Views: 3,295
Posted By SkooL
I saw Sigla on AIM yesterday. And the day before...

I saw Sigla on AIM yesterday. And the day before that...
Forum: Zormite 03-24-2002, 07:39 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 181
Posted By SkooL
Why wouldn't they be?

Why wouldn't they be?
Forum: Kingdoms Main Forum 03-24-2002, 05:03 AM
Replies: 52
Views: 3,411
Posted By SkooL
Miru'll be removed once I get back...

Miru'll be removed once I get back...
Forum: Kingdoms Main Forum 03-24-2002, 04:40 AM
Replies: 52
Views: 3,411
Posted By SkooL
Or maybe he should be removed like he was months...

Or maybe he should be removed like he was months ago.
Forum: Kingdoms Main Forum 03-24-2002, 04:25 AM
Replies: 52
Views: 3,411
Posted By SkooL
Yes, I know. I remember explicity telling...

Yes, I know. I remember explicity telling Birdbird on the phone that Miru was back and he said "haha no it isn't!" and I was like "Uh, yeah, it is. Remove it.". I guess he never did...I don't want...
Forum: Kingdoms Main Forum 03-24-2002, 04:18 AM
Replies: 52
Views: 3,411
Posted By SkooL
I had Miru removed months ago...for a reason...

I had Miru removed months ago...for a reason...
Forum: Graphic Design 03-23-2002, 12:38 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 872
Posted By SkooL
www.yoursighost.com

www.yoursighost.com
Showing results 76 to 100 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.