Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 303
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 44 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: CarnEvol
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-25-2001, 11:52 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 2,149
Posted By CarnEvol
It's for fun, It's a joke. !!Post 250 Half Way...

It's for fun, It's a joke. !!Post 250 Half Way There!!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-25-2001, 11:50 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 2,149
Posted By CarnEvol
I thought you would be into the female Zormite...

I thought you would be into the female Zormite near the voodoo doll.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-25-2001, 11:49 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 2,149
Posted By CarnEvol
Look at Skop...than look at Alona.

Look at Skop...than look at Alona.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-25-2001, 11:47 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 2,149
Posted By CarnEvol
This thread isn't for cheap thrills. :rolleyes:

This thread isn't for cheap thrills. :rolleyes:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-25-2001, 11:43 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 2,149
Posted By CarnEvol
Poor Panpai.

Poor Panpai.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-25-2001, 11:40 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 2,149
Posted By CarnEvol
Pfft Seed Girl.

Pfft Seed Girl.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-25-2001, 11:38 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 2,149
Posted By CarnEvol
I laugh at the person who picked Alona. :eek:

I laugh at the person who picked Alona. :eek:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-25-2001, 11:37 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 2,149
Posted By CarnEvol
It's for fun, lol.

It's for fun, lol.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-25-2001, 11:33 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 2,149
Posted By CarnEvol
Wink Which Graal Female NPC would you date?

Which Graal Female NPC would you date? (Intended for Males only)
Alone = Alona, spelling mistake.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-25-2001, 07:13 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 2,345
Posted By CarnEvol
Blue Blue Blue

Blue Blue Blue
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-25-2001, 06:13 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 2,264
Posted By CarnEvol


Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-25-2001, 06:00 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 2,345
Posted By CarnEvol
I sold my fossolio to Wing for 20 gralat cuz I'm...

I sold my fossolio to Wing for 20 gralat cuz I'm super nice. :D
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-23-2001, 09:02 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,779
Posted By CarnEvol
Re: Stefan add THIS hat! Its updated bomy mask!

Even for a copy, paste, and erase job thats bad.....sorry. :(
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-23-2001, 07:08 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,399
Posted By CarnEvol
Uhh...Sure, I guess.

Uhh...Sure, I guess.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-23-2001, 07:03 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,399
Posted By CarnEvol
yea I noticed that too but I didn't feel liek...

yea I noticed that too but I didn't feel liek going back to change it on the animation. I fixed it on the template and it'll be normal when made into a gani.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-23-2001, 06:59 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,399
Posted By CarnEvol
Magic of MSPaint.

Magic of MSPaint.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-23-2001, 06:51 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,399
Posted By CarnEvol
Nothar Shrubby Update

Finished ALL running animations moving onto attacks and spells.
http://www.angelfire.com/games3/vancegraal/Shrubby.gif http://www.angelfire.com/games3/vancegraal/Shrubby2.gif...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-23-2001, 03:30 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 3,455
Posted By CarnEvol
Looks like one of those hats you make out of...

Looks like one of those hats you make out of paper. :D
Forum: Graphic Design 07-23-2001, 03:27 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 993
Posted By CarnEvol
http://www.angelfire.com/games3/vancegraal/Shrubby...

http://www.angelfire.com/games3/vancegraal/Shrubby.gif While we're showing that, here's a preview of "Shrubby" a new creature made by me for Nothar.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-19-2001, 03:59 AM
Replies: 141
Views: 8,974
Posted By CarnEvol
Liar.

Liar.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-19-2001, 03:53 AM
Replies: 141
Views: 8,974
Posted By CarnEvol
PffFfFFfTT whos the one who looks at Pokemon...

PffFfFFfTT whos the one who looks at Pokemon hentai!?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-19-2001, 03:50 AM
Replies: 375
Views: 20,963
Posted By CarnEvol
This HM things seems to be the best thing since...

This HM things seems to be the best thing since Cards.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-19-2001, 03:47 AM
Replies: 375
Views: 20,963
Posted By CarnEvol
My Sig is based on Timmy. He looks WAY diffrent...

My Sig is based on Timmy. He looks WAY diffrent though.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-19-2001, 03:45 AM
Replies: 141
Views: 8,974
Posted By CarnEvol
Didn't you goto the OOC Forum and read the...

Didn't you goto the OOC Forum and read the Pokemon survey!? :eek:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-19-2001, 03:44 AM
Replies: 141
Views: 8,974
Posted By CarnEvol
Pokemon! Gonmon loves Pokemon. ;)

Pokemon! Gonmon loves Pokemon. ;)
Showing results 76 to 100 of 303

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.