Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 44 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: HiryuuX
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-24-2001, 06:06 AM
Replies: 147
Views: 9,335
Posted By HiryuuX
But my in-game look is a fish :p.

But my in-game look is a fish :p.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-24-2001, 05:54 AM
Replies: 147
Views: 9,335
Posted By HiryuuX
Lookin' good, I'd like to make a small appearance...

Lookin' good, I'd like to make a small appearance too if you would include me that is, a wish off the ol' magic fish is always good ;).
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-24-2001, 04:08 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 2,869
Posted By HiryuuX
Ahhhh, help help! What if THESE are inside.

Ahhhh, help help! What if THESE are inside.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-24-2001, 02:16 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 773
Posted By HiryuuX
The snow-angel girl could hook up with him, haha...

The snow-angel girl could hook up with him, haha ;).
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-24-2001, 02:07 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 907
Posted By HiryuuX
good idea, make it underwater, you could use the...

good idea, make it underwater, you could use the diving boots or something.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-24-2001, 12:50 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,866
Posted By HiryuuX
Wow, I didn't even know Musashi still played.

Wow, I didn't even know Musashi still played.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-24-2001, 12:14 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,114
Posted By HiryuuX
Stefan, when you're done posting can you read...

Stefan, when you're done posting can you read your private messages please?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-23-2001, 10:05 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 2,869
Posted By HiryuuX
Re: Re: Mommy, make the bad moon go away.

I don't think they'd put buildings in the middle of a quest though...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-23-2001, 09:52 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 2,592
Posted By HiryuuX
oh god...no...

oh god...no...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-23-2001, 10:22 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 3,076
Posted By HiryuuX
I'm no graphics expert but I think they're pretty...

I'm no graphics expert but I think they're pretty good ;).
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-23-2001, 10:21 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 3,076
Posted By HiryuuX
*MUCHN* YMU!

*MUCHN* YMU!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-23-2001, 10:16 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 3,076
Posted By HiryuuX
*cries* I just wanted to sound smart ;[, ah, but...

*cries* I just wanted to sound smart ;[, ah, but some cheese and crackers would be good!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-23-2001, 10:12 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 3,076
Posted By HiryuuX
Yeah but it is obviously meant to be unrealistic...

Yeah but it is obviously meant to be unrealistic because if a moon had hit the planet anyone nearby the area would be dead from toxic gases, fires, and other things.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-23-2001, 10:05 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 3,076
Posted By HiryuuX
Well if it was a real moon it would be a sphere,...

Well if it was a real moon it would be a sphere, but this is a game so i don't see why people are complaining about how unrealistic it is.. :/
Forum: Events and Activities 09-23-2001, 03:07 AM
Replies: 2,792
Views: 218,587
Posted By HiryuuX
Hey dude!

Hey dude!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-23-2001, 03:07 AM
Replies: 2,367
Views: 182,049
Posted By HiryuuX
Hey dude!

Hey dude!
Forum: Events and Activities 09-23-2001, 03:02 AM
Replies: 2,792
Views: 218,587
Posted By HiryuuX


Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-23-2001, 03:02 AM
Replies: 2,367
Views: 182,049
Posted By HiryuuX


Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-23-2001, 01:43 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,112
Posted By HiryuuX
mine.

mine.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-21-2001, 07:59 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,576
Posted By HiryuuX
i quit.

wait, no :(.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-17-2001, 04:26 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,601
Posted By HiryuuX
draw Hiryuu the good ol' magical fish, too bad...

draw Hiryuu the good ol' magical fish, too bad ansee isn't here anymore :[.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-16-2001, 10:51 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 1,425
Posted By HiryuuX
Nope, you don't. Birdbird had to buy his own...

Nope, you don't. Birdbird had to buy his own Afro hat.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-16-2001, 12:08 PM
Replies: 54
Views: 2,447
Posted By HiryuuX
Nooo, bring back the game :(.

Nooo, bring back the game :(.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-16-2001, 11:11 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 1,930
Posted By HiryuuX
pogs :(

pogs :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-16-2001, 06:44 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,174
Posted By HiryuuX
I remember you...

I remember you...
Showing results 76 to 100 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.