Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 360
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 38 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Sir Triclops
Forum: Guild Life 01-14-2002, 08:04 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,510
Posted By Sir Triclops
I've got an idea, but I want to run it by Stefan...

I've got an idea, but I want to run it by Stefan first. (Don't want to lose my job)

Anyways, guild deletions will be postponed until I figure out which steps I'll take in the deletions, and make...
Forum: Guild Life 01-13-2002, 09:57 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,630
Posted By Sir Triclops
Monday man, Monday.

Monday man, Monday.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 01-13-2002, 09:51 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 4,731
Posted By Sir Triclops
Bhala was a good guy. I get the honor of taking...

Bhala was a good guy. I get the honor of taking that load off his shoulders and putting it on mine. Please be my friend and don't call me corrupt and hate me. I would be sad and sad Poizon = well...
Forum: Guild Life 01-12-2002, 08:53 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,356
Posted By Sir Triclops
Yes, guilds in the queue are sent an e-mail if...

Yes, guilds in the queue are sent an e-mail if it's approved or deleted.

Bhala just resigned today, so I'm full Guild Manager now. I'm just waiting on them to fix my accesses and stuff.
Forum: Guild Life 01-11-2002, 04:27 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 2,150
Posted By Sir Triclops
Re: Re: Re: Make.

I could take offense to that, but I won't. I am not dumb, slow, or corrupt. Busy? Yes, because I have bills to pay too.
Forum: Guild Life 01-10-2002, 01:47 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,356
Posted By Sir Triclops
I think that if a guild atleast logs in and...

I think that if a guild atleast logs in and updates their guild database every week or every other week, it would be fine. I'm not sure if that option is still working as I'm not even a member of any...
Forum: Guild Life 01-10-2002, 01:40 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,356
Posted By Sir Triclops
About guild deletion

I posted this here as well as this is the most visited forum on the boards.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok, I want to get your opinions on this, and...
Forum: Guild Life 01-10-2002, 01:36 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,630
Posted By Sir Triclops
How should guild deletion be handled? Read first, then vote.

Ok, I want to get your opinions on this, and I'll take it to Stefan to see what he thinks.

Ok, read this before you vote:

This has always been a problem with how guild deletions should be...
Forum: Guild Life 01-09-2002, 10:48 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,510
Posted By Sir Triclops
Guild deletions in 1 week.

In one weeks time, I will be going through and deleting the remainder of guilds with less than 10 members. This should be more than enough time for you guys to get some members in your guild. I'm...
Forum: Guild Life 01-08-2002, 08:07 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 952
Posted By Sir Triclops
First of all, he doesn't have root access to...

First of all, he doesn't have root access to anything, He can NOT get your IP or password. Only the administrator of the guild can see the IP, because the Administrator of the guild is the only one...
Forum: Guild Life 01-06-2002, 05:32 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 793
Posted By Sir Triclops
I haven't been in LAT for about 4 months. I've...

I haven't been in LAT for about 4 months. I've been Asst. Guild Admin since that time.
Forum: Guild Life 01-06-2002, 05:31 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 672
Posted By Sir Triclops
Well first thing, you need to give a little more...

Well first thing, you need to give a little more detail when you have a complaint.
Include info like:

-Guild name
-What the problem is or what isn't working
-Time this problem first occured
Forum: Guild Life 01-06-2002, 05:29 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,393
Posted By Sir Triclops
To transfer to another account, that account has...

To transfer to another account, that account has to be an upgraded account.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-06-2002, 05:18 PM
Replies: 11
Wts
Views: 1,074
Posted By Sir Triclops
I remember having to tow shingles up on the roof....

I remember having to tow shingles up on the roof. They can be bad.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-06-2002, 04:54 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,083
Posted By Sir Triclops
e-mail still doesn't work for me.

e-mail still doesn't work for me.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-05-2002, 07:30 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 2,753
Posted By Sir Triclops
2K2? When was it re-released? I didn't even get...

2K2? When was it re-released? I didn't even get to check it out. BS! :(
Forum: Guild Life 01-05-2002, 07:24 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 793
Posted By Sir Triclops
Bhala and myself have stated several times that...

Bhala and myself have stated several times that guilds were going to be removed that have no new members(under 10), activity, or database build. This used to be a monthly thing until a few months...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-05-2002, 07:14 AM
Replies: 348
Views: 34,358
Posted By Sir Triclops
Someone made mention that only like 5 people are...

Someone made mention that only like 5 people are worth keeping as staff because the rest abuse power.:p
Sorry, I do not have power to abuse ( according to anyone who doesn't get their way, "abuse")....
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-04-2002, 06:04 AM
Replies: 348
Views: 34,358
Posted By Sir Triclops
That's pretty much on the mark.

That's pretty much on the mark.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-04-2002, 05:48 AM
Replies: 348
Views: 34,358
Posted By Sir Triclops
Konidias isn't the only person good at tiling,...

Konidias isn't the only person good at tiling, npc's, gfx, and with ideas. There are many people who could do what he does.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-04-2002, 05:30 AM
Replies: 348
Views: 34,358
Posted By Sir Triclops
The staff and attitudes I encounter while playing...

The staff and attitudes I encounter while playing online(and sometimes here) is the very reason I don't play online but once in a blue moon.
Forum: Guild Life 01-02-2002, 05:57 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 912
Posted By Sir Triclops
I don't want to be in a guild about shoes.

I don't want to be in a guild about shoes.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-01-2002, 01:52 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 3,023
Posted By Sir Triclops
Sucks so far. I am sitting here playing...

Sucks so far.

I am sitting here playing Helbreath, can't go out because roadblock checkpoints all over town, and I have a warrant so I can't risk going out. :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-26-2001, 06:07 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 1,415
Posted By Sir Triclops
anyone here old enough to remember the OLD OLD...

anyone here old enough to remember the OLD OLD OOOLLLLDDDD Cinnamon toast Crunch commercials and boxes? There used to be 2 other dudes besides Wendell. Then he got lost or something and the other 2...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-26-2001, 06:05 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,949
Posted By Sir Triclops
I tried to access the graaldownloadstuff folder...

I tried to access the graaldownloadstuff folder once a long time ago and I got that too. :D
Showing results 76 to 100 of 360

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.