Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 233
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 101 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Keyan
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-28-2001, 08:34 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,513
Posted By Keyan
Or Nakey! (my name rearranged =P)

Or
Nakey!
(my name rearranged =P)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-27-2001, 11:38 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 1,941
Posted By Keyan
Maybe koni should use that 200 something g to...

Maybe koni should use that 200 something g to help pay me back the 804 he owes me! >:O>:O>:O
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-26-2001, 01:59 AM
Replies: 147
Views: 9,335
Posted By Keyan
Heh, I play D&D too >=) Kender Mage/Thief ...

Heh, I play D&D too >=)
Kender Mage/Thief
Str: 10
Dex: 18
Con: 13
Int: 18
Wis: 10
Cha: 9
:D :D :D
(he's a new chara, only level 2/2 tho :( )
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-24-2001, 06:36 AM
Replies: 147
Views: 9,335
Posted By Keyan
WOW.... how long did it take ya to do that? ...

WOW.... how long did it take ya to do that?
ppsstt, hey include me...;)
(if you do, maybe include me as a guy hiding in a tree dressed in a panda suit wearing a panda mask? :D )
Forum: Future Improvements 09-23-2001, 12:25 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,227
Posted By Keyan
We're SUPPOSED to have a new castle come out, but...

We're SUPPOSED to have a new castle come out, but i dunno what happened to it =(
Forum: Tech Support 09-23-2001, 12:21 AM
Replies: 0
Views: 1,101
Posted By Keyan
Invalid Floating Point WORSE!

My voodoo card still gets a invald floating point, however it only started now...
With the other versions, i would only get invald floating if i went to full screen, in windowed, i could see the...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-22-2001, 06:31 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,932
Posted By Keyan
I know ARGH... test 2 dont have the new set =( ...

I know ARGH...
test 2 dont have the new set =(
I need it! ;_;
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-22-2001, 02:57 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,289
Posted By Keyan
That pic and its name is copyright funimation and...

That pic and its name is copyright funimation and DBZ...its not gonna go up =P
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-21-2001, 05:33 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,773
Posted By Keyan
*looks at the charas* well its not for...

*looks at the charas*
well its not for POL...erm....uh...*wacks dc*
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-21-2001, 05:28 PM
Replies: 53
Views: 2,949
Posted By Keyan
You most likely have seen it before, 'caus koni...

You most likely have seen it before, 'caus koni posted it in a topic, and stefan replied saying he'd like to see it on graal 2001....well, *looks around* he did
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-21-2001, 10:34 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 2,949
Posted By Keyan
AHA!!! i KNEW you were behind this update too!

AHA!!!
i KNEW you were behind this update too!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-21-2001, 10:05 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,166
Posted By Keyan
Are you sure its even out? i cant download it...

Are you sure its even out?
i cant download it either...that is, if the new version is even up yet =P
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-21-2001, 10:00 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 2,949
Posted By Keyan
oh WOW....nice! erm *is totally clueless* is...

oh WOW....nice!
erm *is totally clueless*
is that the new tileset comin out with 2.06?
or is that like the ToT tileset or something? o_O
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-20-2001, 02:13 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 3,376
Posted By Keyan
Its a heightened graal chara with a goku head...

Its a heightened graal chara with a goku head :eek:
Forum: Events and Activities 09-19-2001, 08:06 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,682
Posted By Keyan
I wish i could sign up for ET, but I asked Lycia...

I wish i could sign up for ET, but I asked Lycia about it, and since I'm a trial period faq, i cant sign up :( :( :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-19-2001, 04:17 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,420
Posted By Keyan
Something inside of me is telling me that Koni...

Something inside of me is telling me that Koni had something to do with stefan's new tileset o_O
*remembers the post where koni made a set and stefan wondered if it could be used on g2001*
Forum: Events and Activities 09-18-2001, 04:32 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,372
Posted By Keyan
*really wishes someone of importance would answer...

*really wishes someone of importance would answer this...importance as is an et admin of some sort =P*
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-17-2001, 09:21 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,966
Posted By Keyan
I like the layout. Simple but eye catching :)

I like the layout.
Simple but eye catching :)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-17-2001, 09:09 AM
Replies: 51
Views: 2,848
Posted By Keyan
I had NOTHING open but graal, i'm running a 56k,...

I had NOTHING open but graal, i'm running a 56k, and i wasnt lagging at all...and I got 1025 points..
maybe 'cause i'm so good at it? =P
For "The New Tetris" on N64, my top score is 756 lines...the...
Forum: Events and Activities 09-16-2001, 10:57 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,372
Posted By Keyan
Well, my mistake there *edits his front post*

Well, my mistake there *edits his front post*
Forum: Events and Activities 09-16-2001, 10:10 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,372
Posted By Keyan
Ahh the power of ch--bumping

Ahh the power of ch--bumping
Forum: Events and Activities 09-16-2001, 06:26 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,372
Posted By Keyan
I dun wanna cause a controversy, but...

I see a little injustice going on here.
When Lyndzey(dunno spelling o_X) was events admin, i happened to get onto an "ET list" for doing good events, and people recommending me. Well, over time,...
Forum: Events and Activities 09-16-2001, 06:06 AM
Replies: 7
>.<
Views: 1,333
Posted By Keyan
I think he means having the ability to use the...

I think he means having the ability to use the red bubbles....i have many times wanted to be in an event, forgot to check mass messages, and miss an event
Maybe someone could code in a purple bubble...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-14-2001, 09:34 AM
Replies: 159
Views: 7,930
Posted By Keyan
Lemme guess...I'm holding a dagger and running?

Lemme guess...I'm holding a dagger and running?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-14-2001, 08:17 AM
Replies: 93
Views: 5,763
Posted By Keyan
Hey buddy, hey samurai brother....*puts his arm...

Hey buddy, hey samurai brother....*puts his arm around dante*
you wont forget me, will you? :D :p

And will we get to see this pic? *wonders if he got a scanner*
Showing results 76 to 100 of 233

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.