Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 40 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Amagius
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-27-2005, 06:10 AM
Replies: 91
Views: 8,760
Posted By Amagius
Okay, guys, no need to make me feel more...

Okay, guys, no need to make me feel more forgetful and socially inept at a game.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-27-2005, 12:15 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 3,353
Posted By Amagius
Isn't that how it always works?

Isn't that how it always works?
Forum: GK Suggestions 06-26-2005, 11:01 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 908
Posted By Amagius
You most likely won't ever then, until you go and...

You most likely won't ever then, until you go and participate in a campaign of Dungeons and Dragons.

The idea is okay, but Graal has barely anything original compared to other realms and worlds,...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-26-2005, 10:07 PM
Replies: 91
Views: 8,760
Posted By Amagius
Arr. Those are ones I knew.

Arr. Those are ones I knew.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-26-2005, 05:45 PM
Replies: 91
Views: 8,760
Posted By Amagius
Yeah. I list tons more than that that have left...

Yeah. I list tons more than that that have left the realm of Graal...

EDIT, people from long ago:
Neonight
Kaelink
Geno
GABRIEL
Karsh (basically)
Lycia (lel)
Peach (lel)
Forum: Birthday Forum 06-26-2005, 03:12 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,421
Posted By Amagius
I want to be your baby's momma. Sex me up...

I want to be your baby's momma.

Sex me up plz.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-25-2005, 03:38 AM
Replies: 91
Views: 8,760
Posted By Amagius
So am I.

So am I.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-24-2005, 04:26 AM
Replies: 91
Views: 8,760
Posted By Amagius
Please no attributes. Believe me, I am a hardcore...

Please no attributes. Believe me, I am a hardcore Dungeons and Dragons fan, but I played Graal 2001 to escape that philosophy.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-21-2005, 03:33 PM
Replies: 91
Views: 8,760
Posted By Amagius
No, there wasn't any problem with having cooler...

No, there wasn't any problem with having cooler items in slayer. You said that the amount of points would have to be insanely high, which would punish the normal people more than cheaters.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-20-2005, 04:04 PM
Replies: 91
Views: 8,760
Posted By Amagius
Well, what could be done to stop things like...

Well, what could be done to stop things like people using two accounts or killswapping?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-20-2005, 06:42 AM
Replies: 91
Views: 8,760
Posted By Amagius
Again, that is will only push for killswapping....

Again, that is will only push for killswapping. It'd be easier to script because it is like (player.kills * .25) = this.slaypoints, FIN. (I know the player.kills won't work.)

Anyways, my idea was...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-20-2005, 05:35 AM
Replies: 91
Views: 8,760
Posted By Amagius
I like the idea now, but the targetting of...

I like the idea now, but the targetting of characters is better. Making it an event would ruin the concept, as it is much better being integrated into regular game time.

There are quite a few...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-17-2005, 08:20 PM
Replies: 91
Views: 8,760
Posted By Amagius
I'm sorry, but I agree with Brad.

I'm sorry, but I agree with Brad.
Forum: Zone 06-15-2005, 08:50 AM
Replies: 55
Views: 5,958
Posted By Amagius
The problem with being different: You can't be...

The problem with being different: You can't be the same.

The game is quite tuned, and some deficiencies on one side is what you'll have to accept.
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 06-15-2005, 08:33 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 5,011
Posted By Amagius
Dungeon Keeper: Repititious. Black and White:...

Dungeon Keeper: Repititious.
Black and White: Good for the eight hours it lasts.
Fable: Good for the twelve hours it lasts.
Populous: Now, I have to give it up for Populous. I love that with my...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-15-2005, 08:12 AM
Replies: 160
Views: 16,015
Posted By Amagius
If you guys remember Shaggy, (shaggy_elven) he...

If you guys remember Shaggy, (shaggy_elven) he said that he would help support the server by paying for all the hosting costs. Very cool.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-15-2005, 04:23 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,327
Posted By Amagius
No.

No.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-15-2005, 02:38 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,511
Posted By Amagius
Umliak has made new improvements to the Bomy...

Umliak has made new improvements to the Bomy (Race) coding. Updates include:


Pressing "S" twice to jump
Walking backwards by holding the first key to move and the second in direction to look...
Forum: Delteria Main Forum 06-15-2005, 02:19 AM
Replies: 125
Views: 18,828
Posted By Amagius
I'm usually saying I'm not hungry just so she'll...

I'm usually saying I'm not hungry just so she'll stop asking. Never works.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 06-15-2005, 01:00 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,148
Posted By Amagius
Welcome back. P.S. Those are very cool...

Welcome back.

P.S. Those are very cool pictures.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-14-2005, 09:15 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 3,550
Posted By Amagius
Why do I play? Fun. Graphics, scripts, and...

Why do I play? Fun.

Graphics, scripts, and levels are less important as long as you can create a playworld that is fun, involves little to no tedium, and I can enjoy the moment I get into it.
Forum: Delteria Main Forum 06-12-2005, 10:36 PM
Replies: 125
Views: 18,828
Posted By Amagius
True. We're mainly playing World of Warcraft now....

True. We're mainly playing World of Warcraft now. You have to understand how this guild runs; (I hate the way it runs, but you roll with the flow) this guild is a major macromanagement job. Zeromus...
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 06-12-2005, 09:16 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 5,825
Posted By Amagius
That is great. I know I'll probably kick myself...

That is great. I know I'll probably kick myself for mentioning this, but a prime example is the countryside in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. To the unwary eye, the countryside and Terra Roboda is...
Forum: Delteria Main Forum 06-12-2005, 08:46 PM
Replies: 125
Views: 18,828
Posted By Amagius
You know what's more pathetic? SWEDEN. We'll...

You know what's more pathetic? SWEDEN.

We'll flood you with people, okay? You'll cry; I promise.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-09-2005, 05:22 AM
Replies: 160
Views: 16,015
Posted By Amagius
Updates (As many as I can remember): ...

Updates (As many as I can remember):

Improved Graphics
Addition of breeding and shiny creatures
Nine new islands
Access to the Gold and Silver creatures
Same evolution formulas from Ruby...
Showing results 76 to 100 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.