Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 129
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 44 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: K-Dawg
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-25-2001, 05:59 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,036
Posted By K-Dawg
Graal Trading Cards

Ok
i am starting a trading card thingy where you pay me 5 g for a pack of 10 then i will randomize your selection then you can challenge people on my page (Making it right now) i just need some...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-25-2001, 05:57 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,363
Posted By K-Dawg
ok here i will make a trading card buisness sort...

ok here i will make a trading card buisness sort of thing ok?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-25-2001, 05:37 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,363
Posted By K-Dawg
Dont remind me of pokemon cards *Gags* hey...

Dont remind me of pokemon cards *Gags*
hey ghost
wanna make them with me?:D
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-25-2001, 05:33 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,363
Posted By K-Dawg
Lightbulb Cards

:confused:
so..
are there already trading cards becaus ei have seen a couple around..
i will make them of all the graal players if not and a website and you have card fight over a chat room
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-25-2001, 05:25 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 2,314
Posted By K-Dawg
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ...

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
i wanna make a Graal card game... just for fun.. anyone wanna help
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-15-2001, 10:17 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 641
Posted By K-Dawg
Because of a glitch on graal I was traded a...

Because of a glitch on graal
I was traded a fishing pole and then i goto fish It says i need a bait. So we goto to trade for the bait
It says i already have it INEED 10 Gralat for it!
I need money...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-15-2001, 09:13 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,639
Posted By K-Dawg
TrueHeaT You use Paint Shop Pro. The backgrounds...

TrueHeaT You use Paint Shop Pro. The backgrounds of your images are gradients in it. The one in your sig is sunset or something like that.BYE!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-14-2001, 11:18 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 799
Posted By K-Dawg
Unhappy This is Gozen using K-Dawg's account wheni goto...

This is Gozen using K-Dawg's account wheni goto register my account i get this

Warning: MySQL Connection Failed: Access denied for user: '[email protected]' (Using password: YES) in...
Forum: Graphic Design 04-14-2001, 05:04 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,926
Posted By K-Dawg
Gozen: Zero 33? Its me Gozen ur friend can you...

Gozen: Zero 33? Its me Gozen ur friend can you make a small banner saying like darkgozen
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-14-2001, 04:37 AM
Replies: 70
Views: 3,360
Posted By K-Dawg
GOZEN: I KNOW THE CODE LET ME IN THE KREW

GOZEN: I KNOW THE CODE LET ME IN THE KREW
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-13-2001, 07:51 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,268
Posted By K-Dawg
I HAVEN'T HAD MEH RITALIN YET! Sorry...

I HAVEN'T HAD MEH RITALIN YET!
Sorry...
Forum: Guild Life 04-13-2001, 07:20 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,160
Posted By K-Dawg
Right on

Right on
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-13-2001, 07:14 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,268
Posted By K-Dawg
Well, addicated is spelled with two d's

Well, addicated is spelled with two d's
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-13-2001, 07:07 PM
Replies: 70
Views: 3,360
Posted By K-Dawg
Gozen: The Samurai Shodown series it is Ukyo

Gozen: The Samurai Shodown series it is Ukyo
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-08-2001, 10:51 AM
Replies: 69
Views: 3,627
Posted By K-Dawg
Gozen: Hi my name is Gozen My favorite color...

Gozen:
Hi my name is Gozen
My favorite color is clear
And I Like to play with rocks and they don't play back
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-08-2001, 02:43 AM
Replies: 61
Poll: Who is l334
Views: 3,355
Posted By K-Dawg
Want me to make new poll?

Want me to make new poll?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-08-2001, 02:43 AM
Replies: 61
Poll: Who is l334
Views: 3,355
Posted By K-Dawg
Jack I really do Need to work on those :(

Jack I really do Need to work on those :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-08-2001, 02:41 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 806
Posted By K-Dawg
That was soooo funny Hyruu And Jack are...

That was soooo funny
Hyruu And Jack are comedians man!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-08-2001, 02:40 AM
Replies: 61
Poll: Who is l334
Views: 3,355
Posted By K-Dawg
Oops I forgot to add you Asuka... Sowy... ...

Oops
I forgot to add you Asuka...
Sowy...
Ill just be ignoring Hyruu now....
Hyruu you are just mad cause I forgot to add you too! :D
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-08-2001, 02:33 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,745
Posted By K-Dawg
That helps me...

That helps me...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-08-2001, 02:30 AM
Replies: 61
Poll: Who is l334
Views: 3,355
Posted By K-Dawg
My poll :) Who is the coolest graalian I am...

My poll :)
Who is the coolest graalian
I am not putting myself in because I know lots of ppl hate me..
Just let me figure this crap out..
Forum: Graphic Design 04-08-2001, 02:25 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 4,429
Posted By K-Dawg
So...Valder it was the first Sig he made...Of...

So...Valder it was the first Sig he made...Of course it was gonna be crud....
This was like my 5 Sig I made
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-08-2001, 02:22 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,745
Posted By K-Dawg
I am out it What the hell is Black & white

I am out it
What the hell is Black & white
Forum: Graphic Design 04-08-2001, 02:19 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 4,429
Posted By K-Dawg
Valder... He is not makeing "Fun" Of it ...

Valder...
He is not makeing "Fun" Of it
Constructive Chritisisim
Ugh I cant spell...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-08-2001, 02:15 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,563
Posted By K-Dawg
I have like 10

I have like 10
Showing results 76 to 100 of 129

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:00 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.