Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 193
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 43 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Nelm
Forum: Classic Main Forum 05-25-2009, 02:33 AM
Replies: 655
Views: 154,125
Posted By Nelm
Well, I'm not sure that the results could be much...

Well, I'm not sure that the results could be much worse. However, this is not a 'Fire Storm' thread, so I'll leave this conversation for a different time.
Forum: Classic Main Forum 05-25-2009, 01:55 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 5,832
Posted By Nelm
As long as they have a Gato robot, I don't care.

As long as they have a Gato robot, I don't care.
Forum: Classic Main Forum 05-25-2009, 01:02 AM
Replies: 655
Views: 154,125
Posted By Nelm
So the question has to be asked, "Why did the PWA...

So the question has to be asked, "Why did the PWA not feel the need to replace Storm?"
Forum: Classic Main Forum 05-24-2009, 11:06 PM
Replies: 655
Views: 154,125
Posted By Nelm
I don't get it. SOMEONE has to step up and be the...

I don't get it. SOMEONE has to step up and be the person to break the cycle. I WOULD work if I felt I was pulling the team. I WOULD remake content that needed to be remade. However, if I were in this...
Forum: Classic Main Forum 05-24-2009, 10:41 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,917
Posted By Nelm
I don't expect it. I suppose I was daydreaming...

I don't expect it. I suppose I was daydreaming...
Forum: Classic Main Forum 05-24-2009, 10:37 PM
Replies: 655
Views: 154,125
Posted By Nelm
I think the problem is less of Classic hiring...

I think the problem is less of Classic hiring "scrubby and talentless" staff and more of the talented developers not stepping up and working for Classic. This could be for multiple reasons, but if...
Forum: Classic Main Forum 05-24-2009, 10:25 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,917
Posted By Nelm
Personally, I would love to see local guilds...

Personally, I would love to see local guilds implemented using a system like global guilds, only through the http://www.classicgraal.net/ website.
Forum: Classic Main Forum 05-24-2009, 07:31 PM
Replies: 655
Views: 154,125
Posted By Nelm
Fair enough. But from what I can see, staff have...

Fair enough. But from what I can see, staff have put out a compelling and constructive argument against the proposal. All we are doing is beating this topic to death. As long as Storm is the manager,...
Forum: Classic Main Forum 05-24-2009, 06:54 PM
Replies: 655
Views: 154,125
Posted By Nelm
That statement applies to more people than just...

That statement applies to more people than just me, whether anyone else wants to take off their nostalgia goggles and admit it is up to them. The problem here is more than HD and default movement....
Forum: Classic Main Forum 05-24-2009, 06:09 PM
Replies: 655
Views: 154,125
Posted By Nelm
What people loved about Classic was the...

What people loved about Classic was the community. Let's not kid ourselves by thinking we loved the old HD and levels, because that's just not the case. While, I for one, would love to see the old HD...
Forum: Feature request 05-24-2009, 05:49 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 24,123
Posted By Nelm
Classic needs to be free for all players. Trials,...

Classic needs to be free for all players. Trials, Classic Subs, P2P, everyone. Across the board. This has to happen.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-24-2009, 05:24 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,045
Posted By Nelm
OMG! WAN! What is up man?

OMG! WAN!

What is up man?
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-24-2009, 11:30 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,045
Posted By Nelm
I don't want to be the bearer of bad news, but 2...

I don't want to be the bearer of bad news, but 2 is as good as it gets. And other than 5 and possibly 3...well, the series has just not continued to be amazing.

3 - It's alright. Some carry over...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-24-2009, 08:31 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,045
Posted By Nelm
Actually, I had to contact Darlene through...

Actually, I had to contact Darlene through another account to get re-activated. Not sure why it didn't notify anyone automatically, but in any case, I AM HERE.
Forum: Classic Main Forum 05-24-2009, 07:09 AM
Replies: 655
Views: 154,125
Posted By Nelm
If someone is willing to help me learn GS2, I...

If someone is willing to help me learn GS2, I would love to get to the point where I could help make a positive influence on Classic. There is too much talking going on and not enough people stepping...
Forum: Classic Main Forum 05-24-2009, 07:03 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,917
Posted By Nelm
Ideas to make guilds relevant again.

I don't know if I'm speaking for everyone/or most here when I say this, but when I started playing Graal, the main thing that kept me playing even when I was bored was whatever guild I was in at the...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-24-2009, 06:41 AM
Replies: 127
Views: 22,370
Posted By Nelm
yosup.

yosup.
Forum: Classic Main Forum 05-24-2009, 05:47 AM
Replies: 59
Views: 6,059
Posted By Nelm
I take back all I said about the White Graal, as...

I take back all I said about the White Graal, as it is quite fashionable and makes a nice accessory with my current outfit. However, the Black Graal is still quite homo.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-24-2009, 05:02 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,045
Posted By Nelm
You missed out on the Peter Pan music?! That had...

You missed out on the Peter Pan music?! That had me LOL'ing for a while.

Ohhh yeahhh. Wynde. She's my homeslice. But I didn't know that she likes the series. I guess that never came up...or maybe...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-24-2009, 04:52 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,045
Posted By Nelm
Anything but Graal, really. Workin', school...you...

Anything but Graal, really. Workin', school...you know, the norm.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-24-2009, 04:46 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,045
Posted By Nelm
Hahahaha. Awesome. What is up?!

Hahahaha. Awesome. What is up?!
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-24-2009, 04:43 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,045
Posted By Nelm
Not putting a name to the account, but the...

Not putting a name to the account, but the account is familiar...help me? :D
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-24-2009, 04:28 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,045
Posted By Nelm
Exploring or 'trolling' Val as they called it was...

Exploring or 'trolling' Val as they called it was probably the most fun I've had on Graal in years. Mostly because they have Peter Pan music.



no way. i didn't think suikoden fans existed....
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-24-2009, 04:23 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,045
Posted By Nelm
Luda, man...wtf. You played Suikoden II? <3

Luda, man...wtf. You played Suikoden II? <3
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-24-2009, 04:20 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,045
Posted By Nelm
Hey Guys 8)

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/7566/lolh.png

Edit: Also, I would like to thank Crono for telling me that 'classic' subscribers were allowed access to the forums some time ago. And Darlene, for...
Showing results 76 to 100 of 193

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.