Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 484
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 46 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Shayde
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-20-2001, 08:48 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 1,766
Posted By Shayde
mmm...ribs..

mmm...ribs..
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-20-2001, 08:46 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,640
Posted By Shayde
What the hell...

What the hell...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-20-2001, 08:43 AM
Replies: 83
Views: 4,967
Posted By Shayde
I am an oldbie, pretty much.. I've been around...

I am an oldbie, pretty much.. I've been around for over 2 years.. I present myself reasonably intelligent in the forums, but I act like a fool on graal, it's just who I am.
Newbies..oldbie, they...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-20-2001, 08:32 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 1,512
Posted By Shayde
I am important! I am starting to get sick of...

I am important!
I am starting to get sick of computers, it's destroying my social life day by day...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-17-2001, 10:29 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,093
Posted By Shayde
What the hell was this about..

What the hell was this about..
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-17-2001, 10:28 PM
Replies: 23
lol
Views: 1,583
Posted By Shayde
Pog schmog...They don't really look quite as...

Pog schmog...They don't really look quite as attractive as the graal cards.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-17-2001, 10:21 PM
Replies: 23
lol
Views: 1,583
Posted By Shayde
Collecting things is a natural human function, by...

Collecting things is a natural human function, by keeping things, i guess you're collecting junk..or something similar.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-17-2001, 10:18 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,059
Posted By Shayde
Hackers, cheaters, same damned difference, don't...

Hackers, cheaters, same damned difference, don't get *****y on petty differences, you fool. Correcting minor errors doens't make you any cooler, so I don't know why you bother, anger just builds in...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-17-2001, 10:16 PM
Replies: 23
lol
Views: 1,583
Posted By Shayde
should make a card with a back and front, put...

should make a card with a back and front, put your sparring statistcs on the back or something for each month, i dunno..something cool:P
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-17-2001, 10:08 PM
Replies: 23
lol
Views: 1,583
Posted By Shayde
Cards look far cooler

Cards look far cooler
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-17-2001, 09:51 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 644
Posted By Shayde
If it ever happens to someone close to you, you'd...

If it ever happens to someone close to you, you'd have a new understanding and would actually feel for the people involved. I look at the world in a completely different perspective ever since it...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-17-2001, 09:50 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 644
Posted By Shayde
That is quite heartless, whether you like it or...

That is quite heartless, whether you like it or not. Insensitive son of a..
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-17-2001, 09:46 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 644
Posted By Shayde
i love the karts

I love the karts and all, but the time they came could not make me any more depressed, it reminds of my friend who is in hospital in a coma, with massive head injuries and large possibilties of head...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-17-2001, 09:44 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,059
Posted By Shayde
I can vouch for Krankys claims, I have seen this...

I can vouch for Krankys claims, I have seen this account performing illegally, such as running through things you normally can't, and swimming on regular ground.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-16-2001, 10:26 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 869
Posted By Shayde
I don't want to believe it, I'll believe it when...

I don't want to believe it, I'll believe it when I see it.. Maybe not even then.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-16-2001, 10:24 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,145
Posted By Shayde
Translation please.

Translation please.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-16-2001, 10:18 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,145
Posted By Shayde
I thought you 'quit graal' minoc, this is graal...

I thought you 'quit graal' minoc, this is graal affiliated so i ponder reasons why you still post here.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-16-2001, 10:17 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,440
Posted By Shayde
bandwidth schmandwidth

bandwidth schmandwidth
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-16-2001, 10:15 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,280
Posted By Shayde
Please tell me why I should care about someone...

Please tell me why I should care about someone I've never heard of before says or thinks about me.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-16-2001, 10:14 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,280
Posted By Shayde
stay in school if you know whats good for you ...

stay in school if you know whats good for you
*wields a leather belt*
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-16-2001, 10:13 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 869
Posted By Shayde
I want your state.png :P

I want your state.png :P
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-16-2001, 10:11 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,280
Posted By Shayde
'^' must stand for "i am stupid, flame me" in...

'^' must stand for "i am stupid, flame me" in their stupid secret language.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-13-2001, 01:51 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,725
Posted By Shayde
I like that one, but.. Selling it would be the...

I like that one, but.. Selling it would be the wiser thing to do..
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-13-2001, 01:49 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 2,930
Posted By Shayde
Triclops :P I don't see why you'd want to have...

Triclops :P
I don't see why you'd want to have a dummy in your mouth, unless you're trying to send some kind of message...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-13-2001, 01:41 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 850
Posted By Shayde
You could always just go over them or...

You could always just go over them or something..I dunno..I'd go with the regedit method, that seems fun and a learning experience.
Showing results 76 to 100 of 484

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.