Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 177
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 43 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Drakmith
Forum: Graphic Design 09-30-2003, 05:46 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,049
Posted By Drakmith
Aye I've been working on that... I forgot I...

Aye I've been working on that...

I forgot I didn't fix his outline, sorry

Get to it riiiight after I finish this flaming man..
Forum: Graphic Design 09-30-2003, 05:32 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,049
Posted By Drakmith
Call it a winged Sea Horse and you'd get away...

Call it a winged Sea Horse and you'd get away with it o.O

What the heck was it made with?
Forum: Graphic Design 09-30-2003, 05:26 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,227
Posted By Drakmith
Re: lol

I've heard some pretty stupid things in my time... But boy...
Forum: Graphic Design 09-29-2003, 04:22 AM
Replies: 22
Gui
Views: 1,458
Posted By Drakmith
I just Paintshop Pro 7 Pencil, Airbrush,...

I just Paintshop Pro 7

Pencil, Airbrush, Colour to Target, and Smudge

All the tools you ever need right there O.o
Forum: Graphic Design 09-29-2003, 04:13 AM
Replies: 22
Gui
Views: 1,458
Posted By Drakmith
Thanks for letting me know about the size...

Thanks for letting me know about the size problems

I had no idea lol,

I'll make the other buttons set up on the top or bottom of the screen now, instead of the side
Forum: Graphic Design 09-29-2003, 04:03 AM
Replies: 22
Gui
Views: 1,458
Posted By Drakmith
Wow... Okay aye that would be annoying

Wow... Okay aye that would be annoying
Forum: Graphic Design 09-29-2003, 03:52 AM
Replies: 22
Gui
Views: 1,458
Posted By Drakmith
Do you people run at 640x480?! The old GUI...

Do you people run at 640x480?!

The old GUI doesn't even cover 1/40th of my screen!
Do I HAVE the right GUI for the current one? It's this wooden one with ropes wrapped around it.. 2 bars right?
...
Forum: Graphic Design 09-29-2003, 03:46 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 848
Posted By Drakmith
I'm not going for a power struggle >.o I was...

I'm not going for a power struggle >.o

I was telling him in general, since I joined these forums I've only seen one thing of yours, and that was that 2-bladed Zormite sword.

I just thought it...
Forum: Graphic Design 09-29-2003, 03:39 AM
Replies: 22
Gui
Views: 1,458
Posted By Drakmith
Mad, what is that in your signature anyways? ...

Mad, what is that in your signature anyways? *Squints* It looks kinda like Boba Fett

You draw 'im?

If so, I love the shading XD
Forum: Graphic Design 09-29-2003, 02:55 AM
Replies: 22
Gui
Views: 1,458
Posted By Drakmith
Mine's like 20 pixels larger then his x.x

Mine's like 20 pixels larger then his x.x
Forum: Graphic Design 09-29-2003, 02:51 AM
Replies: 22
Gui
Views: 1,458
Posted By Drakmith
I still can't see it though, what's wrong with...

I still can't see it though, what's wrong with Stealth's?

Would someone PLEASE tell me :(
Forum: Graphic Design 09-29-2003, 02:44 AM
Replies: 22
Gui
Views: 1,458
Posted By Drakmith
Gui

Everyone was complaining about the GUI on Archaic, the wooden one..

I still fail to see what was wrong with it.. But *Shrugs* I made a new one anyways lol

I still think StealthAether or whoever...
Forum: Graphic Design 09-28-2003, 04:12 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 4,498
Posted By Drakmith
Mermaids were already a planned race for Archaic...

Mermaids were already a planned race for Archaic O.o

Trust me we aren't gonna be that One-demensional fantasy based place with just Elves, Dwarves, Humans and some butt-ugly race
Forum: Graphic Design 09-25-2003, 08:50 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 2,185
Posted By Drakmith
Tell me about it... Making an image once is easy,...

Tell me about it... Making an image once is easy, making a sprite sheet is a pain in the butt x.x

It's hard to draw the same image over and over again, and get it looking the same

Note: He...
Forum: Graphic Design 09-25-2003, 07:02 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 2,185
Posted By Drakmith
It's supposed to be big... It's a Spirit... EG, a...

It's supposed to be big... It's a Spirit... EG, a God, but without Uber RP powers

(Spirits aren't allowed to fight)
Forum: Graphic Design 09-25-2003, 07:00 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 2,185
Posted By Drakmith
Syltburk, I was going for a sarcastic humour...

Syltburk,

I was going for a sarcastic humour in the fact you play Graal but note realisim.

But I guess I failed horribly, so my appologies >.o
Forum: Graphic Design 09-25-2003, 01:57 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 2,185
Posted By Drakmith
Re: Re: Archaic Tiger!

Do I even have to point out the gaping hole in that? :whatever:

I mean, does your avatar make any sense? That sword is bigger then your character, man!

He'd be like *Squish* if he held it above...
Forum: Graphic Design 09-25-2003, 10:45 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 2,185
Posted By Drakmith
Archaic Tiger!

When Archaic is all done and up, we're gonna limit staff and RC's drastically (EG, FAQs won't need RCs, neither will NATs or GATs)

Our Development server will have all of those, only the Owner,...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-25-2003, 07:47 AM
Replies: 139
Views: 10,922
Posted By Drakmith
I saw head835.gif one day (Enclosed) And the...

I saw head835.gif one day (Enclosed) And the thought just instantly came into my head, incorrect spelling and all XD

People kept telling me Bluu Kat looks better, but omg... It reminds me of Majin...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-24-2003, 03:35 AM
Replies: 120
Views: 17,035
Posted By Drakmith
I remember that, They wanted me to work for...

I remember that,

They wanted me to work for it back then.

I remember seeing that same screenshot XD

Back then... I just outright sucked as compared to now, I could barely make that Go Kart...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-24-2003, 01:29 AM
Replies: 120
Views: 17,035
Posted By Drakmith
If Deek did make...

If Deek did make http://forums.graal2001.com/forums/attachment.php?postid=882334
That, then heck.. The style used to make the braches look like they twist out then down is great XP

The only...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-22-2003, 06:05 AM
Replies: 120
Views: 17,035
Posted By Drakmith
*Giggles like a Ninny* Someone will figure...

*Giggles like a Ninny*

Someone will figure it out sooner or later, it's not as complicated as it seems.. Trust me XD
Forum: Graphic Design 09-21-2003, 08:30 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,554
Posted By Drakmith
That might be a problem... Val was never famous...

That might be a problem... Val was never famous for it's GFX work :whatever:

(Note: This is not an insult to Valikorlia... I have had some HORRIBLE experiences with corrupt staff members there,...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-21-2003, 06:52 AM
Replies: 120
Views: 17,035
Posted By Drakmith
Works in progress XP I still need to fix...

Works in progress XP

I still need to fix that window light to the Right...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-21-2003, 05:45 AM
Replies: 120
Views: 17,035
Posted By Drakmith
"Well, I should go watch TV... *Leaves game...

"Well, I should go watch TV... *Leaves game running mid-battle*"

*Other character, 7 hours later..* "DUDE WTF MAKE A F***ING MOVE!!!!11"

*Battle theme rages on loudly*
Showing results 76 to 100 of 177

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.