Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 319
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 52 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: BARGAD
Forum: Guild Life 04-17-2002, 05:04 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,719
Posted By BARGAD
Re: Galen

There is no point in getting it working at the moment, as the guild CP don't work so well anyways... so I doubt if you can log onto the guild and nothing works it isn't much better.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-17-2002, 05:01 AM
Replies: 93
Views: 11,082
Posted By BARGAD
Evil is good... so... Grim Squeaker :P ...

Evil is good... so... Grim Squeaker :P

Well... umm... don't know really, most friends I had on Graal quit... would say Menion Leah most likly, but if people who you are friends with in real life...
Forum: Valikorlia Main Forum 04-17-2002, 04:32 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 4,552
Posted By BARGAD
Must have been better than the normal jails back...

Must have been better than the normal jails back then, were you just typed unstick me to get out :)

But most new players, like myself, did not know that so... :)
Forum: Level Design 04-17-2002, 04:29 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 2,328
Posted By BARGAD
Re: LeveL

That level do need quite a lot of improvements...!

The houses looks wrong I think, the grass should need detail... but when detailing a grass level don't just add one or two tiles all over it, it...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-17-2002, 04:22 AM
Replies: 74
Views: 7,363
Posted By BARGAD
Re: Re: Ok this is just plain messed ><

Heh... ya Hey Carl :)

And isn't it just to check the persons accountname on RC?! Or that is probably just PW RCs, but does the stats actually show up when someone is on RC?!

Make a new RC head...
Forum: Level Design 04-15-2002, 04:52 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 3,905
Posted By BARGAD
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Level : 1-10 Rate at your will.

English is not the first language for him as he lives in sweden and therefore speaks swedish... so you do not have to be as skilled in english as someone who speaks english from birth has to be to...
Forum: Level Design 04-15-2002, 04:46 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,101
Posted By BARGAD
Re: take a look plz

Good level... keep it up :)

Even though I don't see why making inside levels with outside level style... but ah well... it is nice ^_^
Forum: Level Design 04-15-2002, 04:43 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,035
Posted By BARGAD
Sorry... haven't been online latly so I did not...

Sorry... haven't been online latly so I did not see this before now :X

Anyways... here is the tutorial I made I think O.o!

http://forums.graal2001.com/forums/...&threadid=21371
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-10-2002, 03:53 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,328
Posted By BARGAD
Nice levels :) However there are some very...

Nice levels :) However there are some very obvious tile errors which could be corrected (Check the right top corner on that level and you'll see something strangly connected) sorry for pointing that...
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 04-10-2002, 03:50 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,232
Posted By BARGAD
Re: Unholy Nation

How about forum PM the owner?! His uppgraded accountname is Sir_Gareth or something and nickname Dark Warlock. That may be better than starting a tread like this?!
Forum: Level Design 04-09-2002, 04:22 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,262
Posted By BARGAD
http://forums.graal2001.com/forums/showthread.php?...

http://forums.graal2001.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21371

May be a bit helpful!
Forum: Level Design 04-09-2002, 12:06 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 3,905
Posted By BARGAD
Re: Level : 1-10 Rate at your will.

Nice... :)

Could use a bit more detail on the grass ^_^
Forum: Level Design 04-07-2002, 06:37 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,644
Posted By BARGAD
Re: Rate this.

I would say somewhere between 7 - 8 depending how hard I would judge it :)

The light effetcs looks really nice... otherwise it is like to straight pathways, waters, a bit to undetailed water, the...
Forum: Guild Life 04-07-2002, 12:33 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 3,596
Posted By BARGAD
Heh... ya true :)

Heh... ya true :)
Forum: Guild Life 04-06-2002, 06:58 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 3,596
Posted By BARGAD
Re: Make a list of what is broken!

Things that may be broken

* Not sure if this would be called broken.. but global guild tags don't work.

* You can't watch the members information of each member.

* You can't transfer the...
Forum: Guild Life 04-05-2002, 01:33 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 999
Posted By BARGAD
Guild e-mail?!

Heh... if this is possible then I am sorry... but could someone add like so you can change your own e-mail when you have been added to the guild?!

And yes... I know you can just add a member and...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-30-2002, 05:47 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,581
Posted By BARGAD
Re: Krynn - New Area - So Bored - Graal Down

Looks good... the left part of the map is better than the right parts though :)

But ya... very nice ^_^
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-28-2002, 10:00 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 12,424
Posted By BARGAD
Angry Thats not koo, N-Pulse has good NPCs that shoot...

Thats not koo, N-Pulse has good NPCs that shoot firez! very complex0rz! :p :p

But seriously, they have some scripts that are good, just dont look at the weapons:D

/CaRnIe
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-28-2002, 12:44 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 12,424
Posted By BARGAD
Re: [Contest] Create the Ultimate AI Baddie!

You dork it already exists..LoL
go on N-Pulse, then to Blue Wizards House.. and I believe Ace made one that does that too :)

/CaRnIe
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-28-2002, 12:40 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,166
Posted By BARGAD
Well, I think he means you need'a figure it out...

Well, I think he means you need'a figure it out for yourself, most commands are kinda obvious anyway..
This is what I think they mean:
addstring-Adds a string thats saved to the server ...
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-28-2002, 08:32 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,240
Posted By BARGAD
Unhappy Please help

I was wondering if anyone coudl tell me why my ski script wont work.. :(

/CaRnIe
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-28-2002, 08:29 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,166
Posted By BARGAD
Hm.. how about if...

Hm..

how about


if (strequals(#s,Stuff)&&strequals(#v,#)||strequals(#v,#)&&strequals#v=I) {
dostuff;
}
Forum: Level Design 03-28-2002, 08:26 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,925
Posted By BARGAD
ITS FROM MITHI! lolz /CaRnIe

ITS FROM MITHI!
lolz
/CaRnIe
Forum: Level Design 03-28-2002, 08:23 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,506
Posted By BARGAD
Leave Ducati's level alone its pretty o.O; ...

Leave Ducati's level alone its pretty o.O;

/CaRnie
Forum: Level Design 03-28-2002, 07:44 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,459
Posted By BARGAD
Nifty I like it :D The above was posted by...

Nifty I like it :D

The above was posted by Freaky Carnie... please use your name after each post Freaky :) Thanks!
Showing results 76 to 100 of 319

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:55 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.