Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 46 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: KawaiiSaRiA
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-27-2002, 06:07 AM
Replies: 187
Views: 21,663
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
I'm sorry that happened. :(

I'm sorry that happened. :(
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-26-2002, 11:54 PM
Replies: 187
Views: 21,663
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
He has barely no time on his hands to get online...

He has barely no time on his hands to get online anymore. Let alone play graal. He has a business to run, as I've already experienced. And he is currently working full time at Video Trading Company....
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-26-2002, 08:12 PM
Replies: 187
Views: 21,663
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
*is totally forgotten, nobody appreciates my work...

*is totally forgotten, nobody appreciates my work for graal* :o
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-26-2002, 08:08 PM
Replies: 187
Views: 21,663
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
I sent him a chrsitmas card, and a blue teddy...

I sent him a chrsitmas card, and a blue teddy bear for christmas...When I walked into Zorro's bedroom for the first time, I saw the blue bear I gave him sitting above his computer screen. :)
Forum: Graphic Design 09-25-2002, 03:01 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 4,462
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
Nice try. Why not try giving it some sort of...

Nice try. Why not try giving it some sort of realistic effect, such as shading...

It looks so plain. Really does need shading.
Forum: Graphic Design 09-24-2002, 03:16 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 3,658
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
Nastazio...?! <3!!!!

Nastazio...?!

<3!!!!
Forum: Graphic Design 09-24-2002, 03:14 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 3,658
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-24-2002, 01:52 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,708
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
Why is this whole thing only about Lyndzey?

Why is this whole thing only about Lyndzey?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-23-2002, 02:39 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,927
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
I dun give a rats bottom X.x

I dun give a rats bottom X.x
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-23-2002, 02:20 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,166
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-23-2002, 01:03 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,927
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
I could do that. You're not interested though,...

I could do that. You're not interested though, hah.
Forum: Graphic Design 09-22-2002, 11:45 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 3,658
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
Re: the beatle hat in progress!!

Ummm.......................................*cough*
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-18-2002, 03:44 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 4,011
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
I remember that. :)

I remember that. :)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-18-2002, 01:16 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 4,011
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
Thank you for your appology. I sighed because,...

Thank you for your appology. I sighed because, it's depressing that the years are flying by so fast. Blah..
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-17-2002, 09:08 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 4,011
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
Australia, many hours ahead of USA. 0.o;

Australia, many hours ahead of USA. 0.o;
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-17-2002, 04:04 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 4,011
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
Ungh, another sad ass with nothing better to do...

Ungh, another sad ass with nothing better to do than be nasty and disrespectful to other people.

For your information, I have many friends, in real life, and online.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-17-2002, 02:33 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 4,011
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
Heehee...thanks

Heehee...thanks
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-17-2002, 02:24 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 4,011
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
Oh yes, and to cardone a.k.a MAXIMUS and everyone...

Oh yes, and to cardone a.k.a MAXIMUS and everyone else who has a birthday on the 17th of september!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-17-2002, 02:20 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 4,011
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
Happy birthday

to mee...........*sighs*
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-07-2002, 02:10 PM
Replies: 62
Views: 5,497
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
Ronith, this is what I'll say, my last words to...

Ronith, this is what I'll say, my last words to you.
You're and I D I O T
You need to get a life, ding bat.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-07-2002, 09:50 AM
Replies: 62
Views: 5,497
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
I don't even know you. You're the one who should...

I don't even know you. You're the one who should go away. Immature little brat ;)
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-06-2002, 09:00 PM
Replies: 62
Views: 5,497
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
Hah, you're so full of crap, dude. Question, how...

Hah, you're so full of crap, dude. Question, how the hell am I supposed to work for graal while I'm on a 3 month vacation in the USA?

If you would, log onto aim sometime, I'd be more than happy to...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-06-2002, 10:06 AM
Replies: 62
Views: 5,497
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
*shrugs*

*shrugs*
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-06-2002, 09:09 AM
Replies: 62
Views: 5,497
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
Deathchill, you have changed. I have done alot...

Deathchill, you have changed. I have done alot for graal. I'm just never given credit for it all.

Zell, or whatever, the bravo staff guy, yes. The answer is yes. And I'm regretting it.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-06-2002, 05:30 AM
Replies: 62
Views: 5,497
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
Exclamation I'm back...

I'm back in Australia, and I shall begin work for graal again tomorrow, the 7th of September.

*sigh*
Showing results 76 to 100 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.