Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 60 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: LordAzeroth
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-03-2001, 09:34 AM
Replies: 52
Views: 4,474
Posted By LordAzeroth
Yeah just like on Val.

Yeah just like on Val.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-03-2001, 09:32 AM
Replies: 52
Views: 4,474
Posted By LordAzeroth
1. So what? I can use reuse any graphics I want,...

1. So what? I can use reuse any graphics I want, it's just like Square reuses sounds from their games, BUT I GUESS THAT'S A CRIME.

2. Yeah let's lag players, woo!

3. No, I didn't script this...
Forum: Events and Activities 10-03-2001, 09:23 AM
Replies: 2,792
Views: 216,680
Posted By LordAzeroth
Always helping others eh usa.

Always helping others eh usa.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-03-2001, 09:23 AM
Replies: 2,367
Views: 180,206
Posted By LordAzeroth
Always helping others eh usa.

Always helping others eh usa.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-03-2001, 09:21 AM
Replies: 52
Views: 4,474
Posted By LordAzeroth
YEAH TI'S TERRIBLE BECAUSE NORTHAR RUELZ 4 LYFE!...

YEAH TI'S TERRIBLE BECAUSE NORTHAR RUELZ 4 LYFE! GFUNDAMS VERSUS ORCS!!1
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-02-2001, 08:19 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 3,817
Posted By LordAzeroth
Bravo is a stupid PK'ing server, I hope it goes...

Bravo is a stupid PK'ing server, I hope it goes down in flames.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-02-2001, 08:17 PM
Replies: 44
Poll: pop
Views: 2,783
Posted By LordAzeroth
I am also :cool:

I am also :cool:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-02-2001, 07:53 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 653
Posted By LordAzeroth
I'm not sure if I'm suppoused to be happy or sad!...

I'm not sure if I'm suppoused to be happy or sad!

Wait...! I'll pick one:

Happy!
Forum: Events and Activities 10-02-2001, 08:32 AM
Replies: 2,792
Views: 216,680
Posted By LordAzeroth
I guess you missed the sentence where he...

I guess you missed the sentence where he explained he already talked to them before he made the announcement.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-02-2001, 08:32 AM
Replies: 2,367
Views: 180,206
Posted By LordAzeroth
I guess you missed the sentence where he...

I guess you missed the sentence where he explained he already talked to them before he made the announcement.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-02-2001, 05:56 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 2,863
Posted By LordAzeroth
FU!1 D4\/\/G M0Fo.

FU!1 D4\/\/G M0Fo.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-01-2001, 10:07 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,902
Posted By LordAzeroth
Wow, how do you expect people to roleplay on a...

Wow, how do you expect people to roleplay on a server like classic? You people take the word "roleplay" and use it loosly and in a stupid matter.

Oh and the website is not cool.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-01-2001, 09:59 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,662
Posted By LordAzeroth
Hey, are you retarded? And Sisok, credit to...

Hey, are you retarded?

And Sisok, credit to me. :)
Forum: Events and Activities 09-30-2001, 02:40 AM
Replies: 2,792
Views: 216,680
Posted By LordAzeroth
trueheat is picky. ;(

trueheat is picky. ;(
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-30-2001, 02:40 AM
Replies: 2,367
Views: 180,206
Posted By LordAzeroth
trueheat is picky. ;(

trueheat is picky. ;(
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-29-2001, 11:58 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 752
Posted By LordAzeroth
Midi's aren't illegal unless the actual game...

Midi's aren't illegal unless the actual game media is midi or has a copyright on it. If the game's music is midi but someone remixed it or created their own version then that's okay.

Say ripping...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 09-28-2001, 11:42 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 3,308
Posted By LordAzeroth
Don't worry, icehawk isn't the skinniest person...

Don't worry, icehawk isn't the skinniest person either. Infact, he's a savage!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-28-2001, 11:03 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,175
Posted By LordAzeroth
I say donate it to other worlds, this way people...

I say donate it to other worlds, this way people can appreciate the work you DID create.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-28-2001, 11:02 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 2,910
Posted By LordAzeroth
Wow, warcaptain said something smart that I agree...

Wow, warcaptain said something smart that I agree with.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 09-28-2001, 10:59 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 3,308
Posted By LordAzeroth
Bye Wizad. :\ Maybe you should play Providence...

Bye Wizad. :\
Maybe you should play Providence still seeing as how it isn't ran by *****s. :(
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-28-2001, 09:53 AM
Replies: 61
Views: 4,410
Posted By LordAzeroth
Well it's improved drastically. el oh el

Well it's improved drastically.
el oh el
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-28-2001, 09:46 AM
Replies: 50
Views: 3,767
Posted By LordAzeroth
;)

;)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-28-2001, 06:23 AM
Replies: 50
Views: 3,767
Posted By LordAzeroth
Sorta like Murasamune.

Sorta like Murasamune.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-28-2001, 05:11 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 954
Posted By LordAzeroth
Yoshi when you trust a friend and he gives out...

Yoshi when you trust a friend and he gives out the FTP password that doesn't make the owner incompetent, think harder. :rolleyes:
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-27-2001, 10:23 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,627
Posted By LordAzeroth
It's hard to give credit when you don't know the...

It's hard to give credit when you don't know the name of someone who made something and offered it to you. :(

Ofcourse that's how people are, it's graal. :(!!!
Showing results 76 to 100 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.