Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 348
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 104 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Lyndzey8000
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-30-2001, 09:58 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 2,222
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Hmm

I guess I would, but then we would have everyone idleing trying to get the most hours, everyone killing trying to get the most kills, everyone dieing trying to get the most deaths, etc.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-28-2001, 09:17 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 654
Posted By Lyndzey8000
I wish that didnt happen anymore. When 2001 first...

I wish that didnt happen anymore. When 2001 first came out we were lag free and happy. Now there are almost 100 people on some times =(. In classic I do that my self. I try and move over and all of...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-17-2001, 07:01 PM
Replies: 65
Views: 4,303
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Chamo 3 is the only bomy I need

Chamo 3 is the only bomy I need
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-17-2001, 05:30 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,629
Posted By Lyndzey8000
I wish I could make gifs. I just don't get how...

I wish I could make gifs. I just don't get how you do that
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-17-2001, 05:15 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,528
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Thats it. If I catch ANYONE using the horse...

Thats it. If I catch ANYONE using the horse whistle, they are fired asap. I am going to ask Stefan if I can make it so you can only use it in that level. Spi, please do not give away horses anymore....
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-17-2001, 03:15 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,528
Posted By Lyndzey8000
hmm

hmm...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-16-2001, 08:37 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,744
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Thats just...sad

Thats just...sad
Forum: Guild Life 07-16-2001, 09:46 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,681
Posted By Lyndzey8000
SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM

SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-16-2001, 07:20 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,732
Posted By Lyndzey8000
In a way, Graal has gotten worse, but better. It...

In a way, Graal has gotten worse, but better. It seems in 1.1 we played Graal and loved it, and now I think of it. 1.1 NEVER had level updates. No "LATs", "GP's", and no admins. We had guild tags, PK...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-16-2001, 07:11 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,123
Posted By Lyndzey8000
I haven't seen Geovanie on for a few weeks....

I haven't seen Geovanie on for a few weeks. Admins should start being on more. I normally see one admin on about every few weeks...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-15-2001, 09:20 AM
Replies: 57
Views: 3,509
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Stop Spamming!

Stop Spamming!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-11-2001, 07:42 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 1,567
Posted By Lyndzey8000
I either host events, or just look at Graal every...

I either host events, or just look at Graal every few seconds and check if I have PMs. Then online I read the forums, I don't usually post, and I look at other sites and chat
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-11-2001, 07:35 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 1,139
Posted By Lyndzey8000
I was going to make this when 2001 first came out...

I was going to make this when 2001 first came out and I was going to make a Pub like Zol's.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-11-2001, 07:06 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 818
Posted By Lyndzey8000
This is what I plan to have if Stefan does...

This is what I plan to have if Stefan does approve of my idea.

Samurai will be blocked by gates, which will only be accessable by opening the gates. The only people who can open gates are the...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-10-2001, 10:03 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 818
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Samurai Castle

I am going to redo or change some things for Samurai Castle. There is one broken link that gets me to black, but it might be a bug. It also seems to be missing Kung Fu Fighting and other Samurain...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-10-2001, 11:30 AM
Replies: 94
Views: 4,008
Posted By Lyndzey8000
I agree...Dustari wasn't fun to be in anymore. It...

I agree...Dustari wasn't fun to be in anymore. It seemed I got asked to join by all these other people who (i am quoting this) "can i plz be destri?". Samurai I am hoping to get much better. Right...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-10-2001, 10:44 AM
Replies: 94
Views: 4,008
Posted By Lyndzey8000
I don't get it...everytime I get on I get all...

I don't get it...everytime I get on I get all these PMs saying "haha what has graal come to stupid kingdom hopper". As I said, I was in Samurai a long time ago, but when it became official, I had to...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-09-2001, 09:01 PM
Replies: 90
Views: 4,828
Posted By Lyndzey8000
I remember when we had to start a new save if we...

I remember when we had to start a new save if we joined a guild, because we couldn't change our name.

And I remember when there was that bug where you can unset flags so you could get a chest...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-09-2001, 07:40 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 708
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Kingdom Games! -Hockey

We will have Kingdom Games again, but we will need a lot of Kingdom Players for Hockey. Each kingdom needs to have:
2 Main Players
1 Goalie
2 Subs

If this works out good we might have Soccer...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-09-2001, 07:22 PM
Replies: 94
Views: 4,008
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Just to tell anyone, this is what happened. At...

Just to tell anyone, this is what happened.
At the start of Graal 2001, THT made Samurai Farmers and I joined. That was when it was a 2001 guild. Then when kingdoms came out, I joined Dustari. I was...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-09-2001, 10:59 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 1,946
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Add all the PWs to Trash, well most of them

Add all the PWs to Trash, well most of them
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-09-2001, 10:55 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,072
Posted By Lyndzey8000
I remember EL's old level 3 sword quest. You had...

I remember EL's old level 3 sword quest. You had to kill 3 of those NPC thing guys that Stefan made. Those things are like impossible to kill if you are laggy like me
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-09-2001, 10:49 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 1,946
Posted By Lyndzey8000
haha

haha
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-06-2001, 09:46 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 835
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Nope, unless Stefan likes them A LOT!

Nope, unless Stefan likes them A LOT!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-06-2001, 08:34 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,105
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Most of them can't even do that. They are like...

Most of them can't even do that. They are like "WAIT I AM HACKING YOU, HOLD ON A SECOND...UM HOLD ON...WAIT I ALMOST GOT IT WORKING..."
By then I tell a GP and they are jailed before they get their...
Showing results 76 to 100 of 348

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.