Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 184
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 56 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: deedle
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-29-2001, 09:52 AM
Replies: 67
Views: 3,142
Posted By deedle
Ok, I am now closing the Poll and Post.

Ok, I am now closing the Poll and Post.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-29-2001, 09:39 AM
Replies: 67
Views: 3,142
Posted By deedle
I do not keep my Auction money, I tell GodSpeed...

I do not keep my Auction money, I tell GodSpeed to collect the money, or take them from my account, and I never told anyone to Vote for me, The player are the one that wanted a new Event Admin...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-29-2001, 09:34 AM
Replies: 67
Views: 3,142
Posted By deedle
If no one want to do there job on Events Teams, I...

If no one want to do there job on Events Teams, I say Lycia should deleted it, But everyone on Graal would be bored. So that make Graal less fun. And of course I don't keep the auction money,...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-29-2001, 09:29 AM
Replies: 67
Views: 3,142
Posted By deedle
I never massed anything like that Game. I never...

I never massed anything like that Game. I never massed a single thing about Voting me, I just want someone who would do there job.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-29-2001, 09:21 AM
Replies: 67
Views: 3,142
Posted By deedle
please Vote

please Vote
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-29-2001, 09:20 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,158
Posted By deedle
I know, I saw, That is ridculous!

I know, I saw, That is ridculous!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-29-2001, 09:18 AM
Replies: 0
Views: 509
Posted By deedle
Please Vote.

Please Vote.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-28-2001, 03:13 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,033
Posted By deedle
Someone make something cool

Someone make something cool
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-28-2001, 03:12 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,051
Posted By deedle
We need something cool and new, Like bomys(Like a...

We need something cool and new, Like bomys(Like a bomy that can roll)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-28-2001, 03:12 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,051
Posted By deedle
GRAAL BORING

GRAAL BORING
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-28-2001, 03:10 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,015
Posted By deedle
nah, We don't need oldbie tag for us. They are...

nah, We don't need oldbie tag for us. They are just plain useless
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-27-2001, 10:47 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,738
Posted By deedle
Events Team? Why are they so pointless? Well, I...

Events Team? Why are they so pointless? Well, I know they haven't hoste Events except me and §parkplug, MadBrad just be to busy with other stuff, so he never fires the Bad Events Team members...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-27-2001, 01:33 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 2,881
Posted By deedle
Arizona houses SUCK! They got no basement,...

Arizona houses SUCK!
They got no basement, becuase when it rain it rain like 3 day straight, She we can't have basement or it will flood, =- / but however Arizona Stores kick ass, Especially THE...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-27-2001, 01:27 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,616
Posted By deedle
It should me Mini-Galen - The Vermain who shagged...

It should me Mini-Galen - The Vermain who shagged me!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-27-2001, 01:24 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,272
Posted By deedle
Just Tell US! We Like to know.

Just Tell US! We Like to know.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-26-2001, 03:22 AM
Replies: 68
Views: 3,266
Posted By deedle
I heard B&W was a great game, Will someone sent...

I heard B&W was a great game, Will someone sent me a link.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-26-2001, 03:20 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 2,945
Posted By deedle
Me and Brady are good at spanish, You could...

Me and Brady are good at spanish, You could contact one of us, = )
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-26-2001, 03:18 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 919
Posted By deedle
This is so lame. W are going to be hearing a ***...

This is so lame. W are going to be hearing a *** post everyday, = /
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-24-2001, 03:10 AM
Replies: 14
Poll: Money!!
Views: 1,176
Posted By deedle
Actully, I kinda like Graal 3000. It will...

Actully, I kinda like Graal 3000.

It will hopefully relaunch may 1st(give it a day or two for sefan)
It is Different then the old one.

Cloud...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-24-2001, 03:05 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,463
Posted By deedle
I really want to see Final Fantasy:Spirit within...

I really want to see Final Fantasy:Spirit within SO BAD!! I already saw some of the film, Even know it illegal. But it cool.
I will not sent Link to the illegal film site, but here a theater trailer...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-22-2001, 01:43 PM
Replies: 92
Views: 5,647
Posted By deedle
No one WUB me?

No one WUB me?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-22-2001, 01:41 PM
Replies: 92
Views: 5,647
Posted By deedle
Top Ten Fav. Friendly Players... SSmutz ...

Top Ten Fav. Friendly Players...

SSmutz
ReBeL
Brady
Lycia
Stefan
Hawk
TheGame
TrueHeaT
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-22-2001, 01:39 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,758
Posted By deedle
Black and White is a Computer game, But...

Black and White is a Computer game, But Whatsoever, I have never played it yet.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-18-2001, 10:28 AM
Replies: 59
Views: 2,948
Posted By deedle
Lugie ,wtf.........you had only 2,000 and...

Lugie ,wtf.........you had only 2,000 and somehting, you never had 3,000, you only had it after SykoCaramel pay you for his Bomy that he won, wtf?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-17-2001, 10:14 AM
Replies: 66
Views: 3,182
Posted By deedle
I'll Join acct:deedle nick:C£oud §trife

I'll Join

acct:deedle
nick:C£oud §trife
Showing results 76 to 100 of 184

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.