Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 286
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 44 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: AW2_Gohan
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-23-2001, 12:34 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,110
Posted By AW2_Gohan
oops

oops
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-23-2001, 12:33 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,110
Posted By AW2_Gohan
This is a real score (I was lagged big time)

This is a real score (I was lagged big time)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-22-2001, 11:42 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,151
Posted By AW2_Gohan
I went to 2 killls to 38... and 20 deaths to 74...

I went to 2 killls to 38... and 20 deaths to 74...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-22-2001, 11:10 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,395
Posted By AW2_Gohan
lol it said Some folks can see dead...

lol it said


Some folks can see dead people
- can you see dead pages?
Actually, we couldn't find the page you requested. Please check the URL.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-21-2001, 08:50 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,763
Posted By AW2_Gohan
Whats real space?

Whats real space?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-21-2001, 08:49 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,763
Posted By AW2_Gohan
That game is fun!!! I play it all the time

That game is fun!!! I play it all the time
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-21-2001, 08:42 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,763
Posted By AW2_Gohan
I was waiting for u to reply lol i though u would...

I was waiting for u to reply lol i though u would move this to the "Not Graal Related" fourms. But u wanna know more so i guess now :D
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-21-2001, 08:34 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,763
Posted By AW2_Gohan
konidias untitled Online RPG

Hey can u tell us a little bit about it... The characters look great...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-21-2001, 03:28 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,988
Posted By AW2_Gohan
boome is how I say it. bomby never thought of it...

boome is how I say it. bomby never thought of it that way...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-21-2001, 03:10 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,492
Posted By AW2_Gohan
Actully no he can not remake for that one of the...

Actully no he can not remake for that one of the rules is "If you delete a post you may not re make.

Im gonna stop posting on this thread now
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-21-2001, 03:06 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 4,446
Posted By AW2_Gohan
Dude, Just because you are on top of the PK list...

Dude, Just because you are on top of the PK list dosent mean you are un beatable so please just shut up
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-21-2001, 02:52 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,492
Posted By AW2_Gohan
... please shut up if theres gonna be fourms...

... please shut up if theres gonna be fourms theres gonna be Spam espically on a game like Graal you are not the first person to post this so please just SHUT THE HELL UP :rolleyes:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-21-2001, 02:48 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,492
Posted By AW2_Gohan
YOU ARE GETTING ANNOYING YOU HAVEN'T EVEN BEEN...

YOU ARE GETTING ANNOYING YOU HAVEN'T EVEN BEEN POSTING FOR A MONTH JUST PLEASE DO ME A FAVOR AND SHUTUP
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-21-2001, 02:44 AM
Replies: 22
Hey
Views: 1,619
Posted By AW2_Gohan
Today Im 13.... no one cares...

Today Im 13.... no one cares...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-21-2001, 02:38 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 4,446
Posted By AW2_Gohan
I saw hawk on a few minutes ago...

I saw hawk on a few minutes ago...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-21-2001, 02:34 AM
Replies: 22
Hey
Views: 1,619
Posted By AW2_Gohan
... (looks at date of my Birthday) Illl just wait...

... (looks at date of my Birthday) Illl just wait for people to notice....
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-21-2001, 12:56 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,651
Posted By AW2_Gohan
whatever.. I dont use flash because I dont have...

whatever.. I dont use flash because I dont have the 100s of dollars
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-21-2001, 12:50 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,651
Posted By AW2_Gohan
www.micromedia.com

www.micromedia.com
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-20-2001, 11:05 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,651
Posted By AW2_Gohan
Its kewl once u use it yea I thought the same...

Its kewl once u use it yea I thought the same thing untill i used it
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-20-2001, 10:12 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,651
Posted By AW2_Gohan
no I got birdbirds

no I got birdbirds
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-20-2001, 10:10 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 2,037
Posted By AW2_Gohan
I know somthin I made Stefan spill I reall wanna...

I know somthin I made Stefan spill I reall wanna say it but stefan will get mad probally I can't wait 2 more weeks... and Gonmon he probally got it from your assit hes been spilling alot lately......
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-20-2001, 12:23 PM
Replies: 71
Views: 3,241
Posted By AW2_Gohan
no... He has the cool factor and thats all that...

no... He has the cool factor and thats all that counts to me :cool:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-20-2001, 12:21 PM
Replies: 71
Views: 3,241
Posted By AW2_Gohan
Dude, your probally a straight A geeks let alone...

Dude, your probally a straight A geeks let alone im only a 14 year old 8th grader so shut up
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-20-2001, 12:16 PM
Replies: 71
Views: 3,241
Posted By AW2_Gohan
nick is now owned by Me :D

nick is now owned by Me :D
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-20-2001, 12:14 PM
Replies: 71
Views: 3,241
Posted By AW2_Gohan
In english please...

In english please...
Showing results 76 to 100 of 286

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:54 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.