Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 96 of 96
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 36 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: EvilPoptart
Forum: Graphic Design 04-22-2001, 10:15 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 3,667
Posted By EvilPoptart
Scalper, I love your sigs, and I would like...

Scalper, I love your sigs, and I would like another one so that I could alternate. Could you make me one please? =)
Forum: Graphic Design 04-22-2001, 08:45 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 3,667
Posted By EvilPoptart
Talking Nu Uh!

My signature is quite nice. At least I like it. What do you guys think of it?
Forum: Graphic Design 04-10-2001, 05:52 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 3,918
Posted By EvilPoptart
Talking http://shinra.8m.net/evilpopban1.gif

http://shinra.8m.net/evilpopban1.gif
Forum: Graphic Design 04-09-2001, 08:16 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,288
Posted By EvilPoptart
Talking Very Nice!

Very Nice!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-08-2001, 12:58 PM
Replies: 8
O.o
Views: 754
Posted By EvilPoptart
......

http://shinra.8m.net/leaders.htm/evilpopban1.png
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-08-2001, 12:58 PM
Replies: 8
O.o
Views: 754
Posted By EvilPoptart
Talking http://shinra.8m.net/leaders.htm

http://shinra.8m.net/leaders.htm
Forum: Graphic Design 04-08-2001, 12:56 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,222
Posted By EvilPoptart
Talking YAY!

I think I got my sig working


_____________
¤ËvÃ*£ Pòptårt¤

http://shinra.8m.net/leaders.htm/evilpopban1
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-08-2001, 12:06 PM
Replies: 107
Views: 6,723
Posted By EvilPoptart
Question I know this is completely off topic, but how do I...

I know this is completely off topic, but how do I post a sig?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-04-2001, 01:45 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,312
Posted By EvilPoptart
Talking riight...

lol... uhh...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-04-2001, 01:42 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,099
Posted By EvilPoptart
Talking lol ohwell your not missin much...

lol ohwell your not missin much...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-04-2001, 01:41 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,099
Posted By EvilPoptart
lol! I bet I'm next.

lol! I bet I'm next.
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-04-2001, 02:29 AM
Replies: 50
Views: 10,873
Posted By EvilPoptart
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-03-2001, 02:55 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 4,591
Posted By EvilPoptart
Talking mines the best

mines the best
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-02-2001, 02:11 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,043
Posted By EvilPoptart
Unhappy ...

...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-02-2001, 02:02 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 642
Posted By EvilPoptart
Talking ok!

ok!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-02-2001, 01:41 PM
Replies: 261
Views: 120,039
Posted By EvilPoptart
Unhappy does doesnt it? actually it only hurts...

does doesnt it? actually it only hurts to...well...move
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-02-2001, 01:34 PM
Replies: 261
Views: 120,039
Posted By EvilPoptart
Talking \O/ | <--- Me / \

\O/
| <--- Me
/ \
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-02-2001, 01:12 PM
Replies: 17
Poll: What?!?
Views: 1,127
Posted By EvilPoptart
I plan on roting for all eternity.

I plan on roting for all eternity.
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-02-2001, 01:05 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 4,591
Posted By EvilPoptart
Talking If (playerenters){say 0;}

If (playerenters){say 0;}
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-02-2001, 12:15 PM
Replies: 17
Poll: What?!?
Views: 1,127
Posted By EvilPoptart
Unhappy uh oh...

uh oh...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-31-2001, 04:39 AM
Replies: 177
Views: 173,151
Posted By EvilPoptart
Talking I'll be a Knight...hehe

I'll be a Knight...hehe
Showing results 76 to 96 of 96

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:44 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.