Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 154
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 37 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Providence_Admin2
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-18-2001, 01:46 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 2,272
Posted By Providence_Admin2
It's depressing because you're right.

It's depressing because you're right.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-18-2001, 01:42 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,327
Posted By Providence_Admin2
Same. ;)

Same. ;)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-18-2001, 01:39 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 2,272
Posted By Providence_Admin2
People who are using windows xp/2000 who claim...

People who are using windows xp/2000 who claim it's working without any trouble:

1. Are you on an Athlon or not?
2. Does your system work without ANY trouble at all when graal is not being run?...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-17-2001, 03:40 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,393
Posted By Providence_Admin2
Yes, clear out this stupid crap.

Yes, clear out this stupid crap.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-17-2001, 03:31 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 2,272
Posted By Providence_Admin2
Odd. What motherboard are you using, how much...

Odd. What motherboard are you using, how much RAM, and what video card? Also, I blame Graal because nothing else is crashing my system to a full memory dump level, and the crash was not triggered by...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-17-2001, 03:14 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,707
Posted By Providence_Admin2
If you upgraded your account just to post on...

If you upgraded your account just to post on these certifiably bad forums, I pity you.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-17-2001, 02:44 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 2,272
Posted By Providence_Admin2
Not fun, not fun at all. This "new" graphics...

Not fun, not fun at all.
This "new" graphics engine is the only thing so far to bring my system down to the point that I get a full physical memory dump.
And, you committed a terrible crime: YOU...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-17-2001, 02:21 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,570
Posted By Providence_Admin2
Graal's a neat program. Congratulations on a...

Graal's a neat program.
Congratulations on a 3rd killing of a Windows 2000 machine, jerk.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-17-2001, 07:45 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,393
Posted By Providence_Admin2
No, I don't love this place.

No, I don't love this place.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-17-2001, 07:35 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,393
Posted By Providence_Admin2
If you want to read worthwhile threads, go to a...

If you want to read worthwhile threads, go to a worthwhile forum. This is not a worthwhile forum at all. In fact, I'm not sure why the hell I waste my time here.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-17-2001, 07:27 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,570
Posted By Providence_Admin2
I'd post about bugs, but I haven't trusted...

I'd post about bugs, but I haven't trusted graal's stability for a long time, seeing that it's the only program to bring down my Win2K systems ever.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-17-2001, 07:26 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,570
Posted By Providence_Admin2
Unfortunately, you do have a graphics card.

Unfortunately, you do have a graphics card.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-16-2001, 11:33 AM
Replies: 103
Views: 7,627
Posted By Providence_Admin2
fun fact about lord matt essorex: ...

fun fact about lord matt essorex:

http://www.swordsmennet.com/freak/suck.jpg
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-14-2001, 10:58 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,596
Posted By Providence_Admin2
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: MR.MD

I am too critical of people at times, I will admit.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-14-2001, 10:51 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,596
Posted By Providence_Admin2
Re: Re: Re: MR.MD

Maybe that's why. In most situations, I just don't see the humor in slapstick comedy.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-14-2001, 10:50 AM
Replies: 63
Views: 2,992
Posted By Providence_Admin2
Don't like the tiles that came with graal? Don't...

Don't like the tiles that came with graal? Don't like the new tiles, or the old? Don't like your custom tileset? Well then, try out mine. (www.angelfire.com/games3/ddddddd/pics1.png) If you wish, I...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-14-2001, 10:47 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,589
Posted By Providence_Admin2
I've always been able to see light effects with a...

I've always been able to see light effects with a GeForce 2.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-14-2001, 10:46 AM
Replies: 68
Views: 7,423
Posted By Providence_Admin2
Does he go in and out of comas on a regular basis...

Does he go in and out of comas on a regular basis or something?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-14-2001, 10:46 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,596
Posted By Providence_Admin2
Re: MR.MD

I just don't get why a bluescreen error and some responses are humorous.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-14-2001, 10:41 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,596
Posted By Providence_Admin2
Also, have you decided on whether or not you're...

Also, have you decided on whether or not you're going to upgrade from 95?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-14-2001, 10:39 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,596
Posted By Providence_Admin2
And this is funny... why?

And this is funny... why?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-14-2001, 10:35 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,596
Posted By Providence_Admin2
1. It's called Professional. 2. It wouldn't...

1. It's called Professional.
2. It wouldn't make any difference, seeing that professional is just an enhanced XP home.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-14-2001, 09:06 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,259
Posted By Providence_Admin2
I'd gladly give this information out, but I see...

I'd gladly give this information out, but I see no reason to and I fear what could happen with it in your hands.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-13-2001, 11:02 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 950
Posted By Providence_Admin2
I'm not sure, but it is pretty stupid.

I'm not sure, but it is pretty stupid.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-13-2001, 10:58 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,018
Posted By Providence_Admin2
I have a feeling he considers it funny for some...

I have a feeling he considers it funny for some reason.
Showing results 76 to 100 of 154

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:44 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.