Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 372
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 43 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: joseyisleet
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-05-2002, 06:27 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 3,602
Posted By joseyisleet
-=Josey=- Poor Stomper. Hey you'll find...

-=Josey=-


Poor Stomper. Hey you'll find the right girl someday. ;D
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-05-2002, 04:35 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,350
Posted By joseyisleet
-=Josey=- Your best bet would be to use arrays...

-=Josey=-
Your best bet would be to use arrays most likely.
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-04-2002, 05:21 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,024
Posted By joseyisleet
-=Josey=- This may be rather long, but, I'm at...

-=Josey=-
This may be rather long, but, I'm at work and had to do it quickly. You can change it or do whatever you want with it. It's attached.
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-04-2002, 05:18 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,401
Posted By joseyisleet
-=Josey=- Also, to acces a string you've set...

-=Josey=-
Also, to acces a string you've set yourself use something like:
if (playerenters){
setstring client.test,hi;
timeout=1;
}
if (timeout){
setplayerprop #c,#s(client.test);
}...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-03-2002, 07:54 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 2,354
Posted By joseyisleet
-=Josey=- I held 0 ap for 1 hour and 13 minutes...

-=Josey=-
I held 0 ap for 1 hour and 13 minutes on Unholy Nation the other day. 0 ap is nothing to brag about. Hell it's harder to get 100 ap then 0.
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-03-2002, 07:51 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 3,602
Posted By joseyisleet
-=Josey=- A string is a stored variable that...

-=Josey=-
A string is a stored variable that can be "called upon" at a latter time to be used for various things. Like in Graal, your account name is a string. To do something with it you would use...
Forum: Level Design 03-03-2002, 07:34 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,084
Posted By joseyisleet
-=Josey=- Thanks you two, especially Gori. I...

-=Josey=-
Thanks you two, especially Gori. I liked that tutorial, when I finish my level I'll post it and tell me what you think. ;D Also, which is the better path to use, the one where it looks...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-03-2002, 06:19 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 2,911
Posted By joseyisleet
-=Josey=- Toad we'll have to get together...

-=Josey=-
Toad we'll have to get together sometime and play UT. What's your AIM screen name? I've yet to find a good challenge from Graal on UT. ;\
Forum: Kingdoms Main Forum 03-03-2002, 05:54 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,396
Posted By joseyisleet
-=Josey=- Welcome back Toad! I guess now we can...

-=Josey=-
Welcome back Toad! I guess now we can watch as the Zormites get organized again and grow even more. ;]
Forum: Level Design 03-03-2002, 05:49 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,084
Posted By joseyisleet
Level designing...

-=Josey=-
Ok, I'm going to try and enhance my level making. So could any "good" level makers post some tips here for me. I'm going for detailed levels if that helps you any to help me.
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-03-2002, 05:25 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,301
Posted By joseyisleet
-=Josey=- If your player world goes up hoorah,...

-=Josey=-
If your player world goes up hoorah, but, what will be your reactions whenever it doesn't pass? I've seen player worlds most likely a lot better then yours be sent in and never passed when...
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-03-2002, 05:18 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 3,602
Posted By joseyisleet
-=Josey=- I guess I could say I learned to...

-=Josey=-
I guess I could say I learned to script "good" in Graal with my past experience with Visual Basics, C++, C#, UnrealED, HTML, and some Delphi. It's not all that hard to learn. Once you've...
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-03-2002, 05:14 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,429
Posted By joseyisleet
-=Josey=- Hmm, maybe I should look into the...

-=Josey=-
Hmm, maybe I should look into the newfeatures text document whenever I download a new Graal version. I've had rock climbing for about 5 months now though. Still improving it time to time.
Forum: Level Design 03-03-2002, 01:56 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,351
Posted By joseyisleet
-=Josey=- CS is the stupidest game ever made....

-=Josey=-
CS is the stupidest game ever made. Make some Unreal Tournament stuff! Like a Graal facing worlds. ;D That would own. Maybe I'll make one. Or not, who knows. But, the level is kind of...
Forum: Graphic Design 03-03-2002, 01:52 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 725
Posted By joseyisleet
-=Josey=- if (playerenters){ ...

-=Josey=-

if (playerenters){
playerdir=0;
setani shoot,;
}

The gani may be wrong but that's how you'd do it.
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-03-2002, 01:39 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,301
Posted By joseyisleet
-=Josey=- I bet that this player world project...

-=Josey=-
I bet that this player world project won't even go up. You guys get your hopes up before you've even sent in your project to the inspection team to be approved. What the funny part is, is...
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-03-2002, 01:35 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,429
Posted By joseyisleet
-=Josey=- Events I have made already: ...

-=Josey=-
Events I have made already:
Sparring (of course), rock climbing (e plubermus leetus), car racing (still some bugs with this), triathlon (running race, swimming race, and car race), freeze...
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-02-2002, 03:52 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,476
Posted By joseyisleet
-=Josey=- Cry elsewhere, Kaimetsu is the...

-=Josey=-
Cry elsewhere, Kaimetsu is the moderator therefore he has "uber leet powerz" to do what he wants with a thread. I'd close this thread myself anyway. You didn't follow any of the...
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-01-2002, 07:07 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 6,985
Posted By joseyisleet
-=Josey=- The redeemer is the worse...

-=Josey=-


The redeemer is the worse weapon on UT. Personally I like the flak cannon and pulse gun. KILL THOSE DAMNED SHOCK RIFLE USERS!
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-01-2002, 02:38 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 3,497
Posted By joseyisleet
-=Josey=- Looks good so far man. You should...

-=Josey=-
Looks good so far man. You should make it so it can go the direct oposite of what it's moving. Say you're going down, make it so you can go up.
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-01-2002, 02:15 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,429
Posted By joseyisleet
-=Josey=- That's also one of the main...

-=Josey=-


That's also one of the main reasons for servers to get very boring and plain after a few hours of gameplay on them. Lack of stuff to do will kill your server, like what's happening to...
Forum: Graphic Design 02-28-2002, 11:46 PM
Replies: 752
Views: 79,549
Posted By joseyisleet
-=Josey=- Ok, after viewing almost every page...

-=Josey=-
Ok, after viewing almost every page in this thread, I've decided to take up an interest in drawing. Could someone tell me something good to start drawing?
Forum: Future Improvements 02-28-2002, 09:04 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 783
Posted By joseyisleet
-=Josey=- Yay! I've been thinking about that...

-=Josey=-
Yay! I've been thinking about that for a few weeks now, finally decided to post it. It'll be great for some new NPCs.
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-28-2002, 09:01 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,429
Posted By joseyisleet
-=Josh=- ya its meh the lame person i just...

-=Josh=-
ya its meh the lame person
i just like to say good idea josey and its good to be back home!
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-28-2002, 08:58 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,524
Posted By joseyisleet
-=Josey Kaimetsu whenever I first saw...

-=Josey


Kaimetsu whenever I first saw that script I was amazed. The fact that I still am is quite good. I think by far you have the "best" star type script that I've ever seen. - Sits back and...
Showing results 76 to 100 of 372

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.