Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 55 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Neoreno
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-11-2004, 12:44 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,218
Posted By Neoreno
Use addweapon, not toweapons. And the entire...

Use addweapon, not toweapons.

And the entire weaponfired block can go clientside. Don't ask for full scripts.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-09-2004, 09:00 PM
Replies: 183
Views: 15,337
Posted By Neoreno
Gladiators were actually slaves/prisoners forced...

Gladiators were actually slaves/prisoners forced to fight in the arena until they were killed.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-09-2004, 12:31 AM
Replies: 183
Views: 15,337
Posted By Neoreno
I'm with Loriel on this one. Be silent, or go...

I'm with Loriel on this one. Be silent, or go away.
Forum: Tech Support 01-09-2004, 12:15 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,269
Posted By Neoreno
It clashes with my signature. :D

It clashes with my signature. :D
Forum: Tech Support 01-08-2004, 08:40 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 767
Posted By Neoreno
Yes, yes I do believe I have my other(ancient and...

Yes, yes I do believe I have my other(ancient and never used) account registered to that E-mail. I'll have to bug Lyndzey about that. Should be fixed anyhoo.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-08-2004, 08:37 PM
Replies: 183
Views: 15,337
Posted By Neoreno
As long as it's not subversive, do whatever the...

As long as it's not subversive, do whatever the hell you like. I'm neutral on the whole topic.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 01-08-2004, 06:52 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 842
Posted By Neoreno
I forget who you are...who are you?

I forget who you are...who are you?
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 01-07-2004, 10:22 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 842
Posted By Neoreno
Still using those relics? I have something...

Still using those relics? I have something better. *puts on mithril vest and pulls out a glowing staff*
Forum: Tech Support 01-07-2004, 08:00 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 767
Posted By Neoreno
Graal.net

Having troubles registering for Graal.net. My account is gold, VIP, I followed instructions carefully, the details were exact. Lowercased usernames and all, yet it still came up with an error.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 01-07-2004, 07:38 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 842
Posted By Neoreno
And again.

I think I'm the only person that will become a regular in this subforum. I'm back again for one year. Hihi.
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-23-2003, 01:31 AM
Replies: 58
Views: 6,173
Posted By Neoreno
His GrowlZCorp legalese, don't fall prey to it. ...

His GrowlZCorp legalese, don't fall prey to it.


Yes, it was a joke.
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-23-2003, 01:21 AM
Replies: 58
Views: 6,173
Posted By Neoreno
He isn't half bad, and I wanted to nominate...

He isn't half bad, and I wanted to nominate someone who hasn't already been nominated.
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-22-2003, 11:41 PM
Replies: 58
Views: 6,173
Posted By Neoreno
GrowlZ, the scripter you can not trust.

GrowlZ, the scripter you can not trust.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 12-22-2003, 08:39 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 947
Posted By Neoreno
Ironically. A day after I return, I hafta go. I...

Ironically. A day after I return, I hafta go. I have one day left on my account and can't reupgrade for at least a month, tata then.
Forum: Gani Construction 12-22-2003, 08:35 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,382
Posted By Neoreno
I don't believe Karsh is too familiar with the...

I don't believe Karsh is too familiar with the scripting side of ganis.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 12-22-2003, 08:10 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 947
Posted By Neoreno
Negative change is still change, amigo.

Negative change is still change, amigo.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 12-22-2003, 05:32 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 947
Posted By Neoreno
I return from the abyss...

Or the lack of a computer due to motherboard, hard drive and cable failures. *notches another motherboard failure to the tally*

So, what'd I miss?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-16-2003, 10:30 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,196
Posted By Neoreno
Searching wasn't working before? I thought it...

Searching wasn't working before? I thought it worked fine.
Forum: Classic Bugs and suggestions 12-06-2003, 11:12 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,657
Posted By Neoreno
Stefan told me it was because of the baddies....

Stefan told me it was because of the baddies. They are causing some sort of problem and causing the server to crash.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-06-2003, 10:38 PM
Replies: 44
Views: 3,031
Posted By Neoreno
Maybe you could allow gold to make guilds, but...

Maybe you could allow gold to make guilds, but only with the support of ten other gold players, like before? But VIP could circumvent this?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-06-2003, 03:16 PM
Replies: 44
Views: 3,031
Posted By Neoreno
Can you make it so it also accepts special...

Can you make it so it also accepts special characters, particularly
Ð and å. Or my name turns out to be Kiirar Ã?arkmÃ¥ne. :p
Forum: Classic News 12-06-2003, 03:10 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,906
Posted By Neoreno
How different can you make snow?

How different can you make snow?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-05-2003, 10:10 PM
Replies: 44
Views: 3,031
Posted By Neoreno
Hurrah! Hurrah...but I wonder. What happened to...

Hurrah! Hurrah...but I wonder. What happened to the heat death of the universe?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-05-2003, 08:49 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 3,374
Posted By Neoreno
And if you don't read things you'll probably end...

And if you don't read things you'll probably end up in some trouble some day.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-05-2003, 07:24 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 3,374
Posted By Neoreno
I assume you'll be allowed to double post if your...

I assume you'll be allowed to double post if your message reaches the word limit.
Showing results 76 to 100 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:59 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.