Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 188
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 51 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: DragonBladesX
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-25-2001, 02:46 AM
Replies: 20
???
Views: 1,360
Posted By DragonBladesX
and you still forget to post it :asleep:

and you still forget to post it :asleep:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-25-2001, 02:41 AM
Replies: 4
???
Views: 655
Posted By DragonBladesX
Re: ???

Are you going to post it?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-25-2001, 02:34 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,431
Posted By DragonBladesX
I would love to test out servers.

I would love to test out servers.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-25-2001, 02:27 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,431
Posted By DragonBladesX
There are a couple playerworld admins, Ive seen...

There are a couple playerworld admins, Ive seen Toran and AcidIce with the Playerworld Administration tags.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-25-2001, 02:23 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,431
Posted By DragonBladesX
and give the mod power to AcidIce and Torankusu...

and give the mod power to AcidIce and Torankusu since they are Playerworld Admins
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-24-2001, 07:37 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 958
Posted By DragonBladesX
No but laying tracks outside of track laying area...

No but laying tracks outside of track laying area probably means you did something bad, and using it to warp (by warp he means when you lay it down and start to work on it you warp there to hit it...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-24-2001, 07:32 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 834
Posted By DragonBladesX
LOL that was funny. Well some cops/robbers are...

LOL that was funny. Well some cops/robbers are able to get in/out because the door gif doesnt load for them. If you got a chance to go in and PK I bet you would.
Forum: Events and Activities 10-24-2001, 06:18 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 2,768
Posted By DragonBladesX
How about Cloud X since he IS ETA and he is...

How about Cloud X since he IS ETA and he is supposed to be mod.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-24-2001, 04:05 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,261
Posted By DragonBladesX
Is it www.cyberjoueur.com ??

Is it www.cyberjoueur.com ??
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-23-2001, 09:02 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 620
Posted By DragonBladesX
Do you have graal beta 2 or 3?

Do you have graal beta 2 or 3?
Forum: Events and Activities 10-23-2001, 08:11 AM
Replies: 7
Hi.
Views: 1,127
Posted By DragonBladesX
Unhappy Oh Ok

Oh Ok
Forum: Events and Activities 10-23-2001, 07:49 AM
Replies: 7
Hi.
Views: 1,127
Posted By DragonBladesX
Angry :spam: :spam: :spam: That was !!! :spam:

:spam: :spam: :spam: That was !!! :spam:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-23-2001, 07:29 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,122
Posted By DragonBladesX
What program do you use to make them cause I...

What program do you use to make them cause I might want to try and make a 1337 gokart someday :D
Forum: Events and Activities 10-19-2001, 06:16 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 2,345
Posted By DragonBladesX
Now you hold events since I was fired, when I was...

Now you hold events since I was fired, when I was ET I was good, I think you want to keep me fired cause I yes I even held more events than you did and I think you might of felt a little bit like you...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-19-2001, 03:10 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 3,335
Posted By DragonBladesX
Yes I was because I was gonna hold a 300g event...

Yes I was because I was gonna hold a 300g event when I got that much (no lie) but I guess I can't now (And i dont care if you think im lying or not cause im not) Anyways it was only 5g, go bake 5...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-19-2001, 02:04 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 3,335
Posted By DragonBladesX
Abuse? More like giving people what they need, a...

Abuse? More like giving people what they need, a lil bit of FUN. Giving people karts was fun, I dont see how it can turn into abuse. Yes they can go over water but can they swing their swords no also...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-18-2001, 08:47 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 3,335
Posted By DragonBladesX
Tyjiri IS probably Lycia in disguise trying to...

Tyjiri IS probably Lycia in disguise trying to get her job back.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-18-2001, 08:40 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 3,335
Posted By DragonBladesX
That's why if you COAST them they appear outside...

That's why if you COAST them they appear outside of admin house and have about 10-20 minutes (sometimes forever) than they warp back.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-18-2001, 08:36 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 3,335
Posted By DragonBladesX
Im saying some ET's get their friends outta jail...

Im saying some ET's get their friends outta jail island by warping them to survivor than to the admin house.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-18-2001, 08:35 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 3,335
Posted By DragonBladesX
Yes riding around having fun is breaking the...

Yes riding around having fun is breaking the rules yea sure.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-18-2001, 08:32 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 3,335
Posted By DragonBladesX
Well fire all ET than and hire new one's all ET's...

Well fire all ET than and hire new one's all ET's have abused something, some warp people out of jail! Fire them, some use horses to go through quests fire them, dont fire me just cause I gave...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-18-2001, 08:30 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 3,335
Posted By DragonBladesX
How isnt it? Its not like I hacked 50k and gave...

How isnt it? Its not like I hacked 50k and gave everyone 1k I dont think driving around will hurt anyone.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-18-2001, 08:25 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 3,335
Posted By DragonBladesX
I know this goes under

Events but i also wanted to say it here! I hope Brad, Twiztid, Cloud X, Zach, Valder, Sac and WildArms are happy! :-D Their dreams came true, i got fired from ET, good job guys :-D
Forum: Events and Activities 10-18-2001, 08:10 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 2,345
Posted By DragonBladesX
I showed you proof about Zach, did you fire him?

I showed you proof about Zach, did you fire him?
Forum: Events and Activities 10-18-2001, 08:07 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 2,345
Posted By DragonBladesX
Yes I forgot about him, oh and also Cloud X (Add...

Yes I forgot about him, oh and also Cloud X (Add Rob back he DIDNT do anything)
Showing results 76 to 100 of 188

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.