Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 136
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 41 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: ZER0_H0UR
Forum: Graphic Design 04-13-2004, 08:39 PM
Replies: 94
Views: 7,771
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
*silence*

*silence*
Forum: Graphic Design 04-13-2004, 08:36 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,237
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
Nice, but your bottle doesn't look translucent...

Nice, but your bottle doesn't look translucent x_x... Nice though!
Forum: Graphic Design 04-13-2004, 12:26 AM
Replies: 94
Views: 7,771
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
Galdor you bumb, I was going to make Gary the...

Galdor you bumb, I was going to make Gary the snale from SpongeBob no pants..
Forum: Graphic Design 04-12-2004, 11:55 PM
Replies: 94
Views: 7,771
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
This is Ghettochild's: Name: Billy the...

This is Ghettochild's:

Name:
Billy the book worm
pet:
Forum: Graphic Design 04-12-2004, 11:04 PM
Replies: 94
Views: 7,771
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
Pixel Pet:...

Pixel Pet: http://www.pixelnerd.com/PixelPets/ZH-Pixel-Pet.gif
Name: Gary
Forum: Tech Support 04-12-2004, 04:04 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,664
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
Well, I recently complained to ATI because I've...

Well, I recently complained to ATI because I've had alot of difficulties with thier ATI Radeon 8600LE, and since my parents don't know much about the computer, they're not willing to back up my...
Forum: Graphic Design 04-12-2004, 04:00 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,314
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
Ohh.. I <3 you too ;) It's nice, I...

Ohh.. I <3 you too ;)

It's nice, I especially like the heart, and the little gleam on the top.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-12-2004, 03:52 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 4,912
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
Drat, I thought he was back.

Drat, I thought he was back.
Forum: Tech Support 04-11-2004, 07:13 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,664
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
Motherboard: gigabyte triton CPU: AMD...

Motherboard:
gigabyte triton
CPU:
AMD 1800+
memory:
512 ddr
video:
ATI Radeon 8600LE

It should be able to run :\
Forum: Tech Support 04-11-2004, 06:36 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,664
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
Graal version 3

When I open graal3.exe shortly after the screen flashes black, and then windows offers me to send an error report on Graal, since it didn't open, I can't get it to work, and I would like to try using...
Forum: Graphic Design 04-11-2004, 05:58 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 6,650
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
Ok, I won't provide a link to Adobe Photoshop 7...

Ok, I won't provide a link to Adobe Photoshop 7 for obvious reasons. But I will tell you how to make a transparent PNG! So here we go, open up photoshop.

Opening your file!
Go to "File>open"
...
Forum: Graphic Design 04-11-2004, 05:38 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,865
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
I forgot that animated gifs don't work on my...

I forgot that animated gifs don't work on my computer because ATI is a ass mongerer.
Forum: Graphic Design 04-11-2004, 03:13 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,865
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
Stop guys.. I feel like I'm missing out in my...

Stop guys.. I feel like I'm missing out in my laziness.. :(
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-10-2004, 11:57 PM
Replies: 74
Poll: Scamming
Views: 4,829
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
I agree, you do learn form your mistakes, but...

I agree, you do learn form your mistakes, but that doesn't mean the mistake should not go without punishment, if it was done knowingly by the other person, the Scammer. The items should be returned,...
Forum: Graphic Design 04-10-2004, 11:45 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 6,650
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
Who wants me to make an adobe tutorial? I...

Who wants me to make an adobe tutorial?

I figured since many players don't have software such as Adobe on their computer this would be an ideal solution.
Forum: Future Improvements 04-10-2004, 11:44 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,015
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
My lord where are the mods, you both deserve a...

My lord where are the mods, you both deserve a firm strike across the face. Stop acting stupid, and discuss it like mature people, or I provide the firm smack.
Forum: Graphic Design 04-10-2004, 09:43 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 6,650
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
I was aware of the bit depth, and size, but I...

I was aware of the bit depth, and size, but I wasn't aware the patent is still inforced in other countries... (eek!)

I wasn't aware that PNG has this "gamma adjustment" which is interesting.
Forum: Graphic Design 04-10-2004, 05:29 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 6,650
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
I believe so.

I believe so.
Forum: GK Suggestions 04-10-2004, 11:28 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 2,315
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
I see alot of people bashing --Chris-- and I...

I see alot of people bashing --Chris-- and I don't like it.
Forum: GK Suggestions 04-10-2004, 11:26 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 2,315
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
I'm willing to make a bracers icon, if needed.

I'm willing to make a bracers icon, if needed.
Forum: Graphic Design 04-10-2004, 11:25 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,865
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
*complains* Could you please, please make a GIF...

*complains* Could you please, please make a GIF so us lazy people can enjoy it aswell, please?
Forum: Graphic Design 04-10-2004, 11:24 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 6,650
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
Thankyou Zen, that's an excellent note. I was...

Thankyou Zen, that's an excellent note. I was going to tell them that PNG wasn't a good format to use in Graal, but I figured questions would ensue ;)
Forum: GK Suggestions 04-10-2004, 02:47 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 2,315
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
Yea, not bad :]

Yea, not bad :]
Forum: Graphic Design 04-10-2004, 02:39 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 6,650
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
Exclamation Tutorial on converting BMPs to transparent GIFS, and more!

Ok, since I've worked on a few major servers people have been saying to me "Zero Hour! I have these images, and heads I want uploaded, will you?" and, naturally I say "Certainley!" and when I get the...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-09-2004, 06:32 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,716
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
I can't find the thread that you speak of, so...

I can't find the thread that you speak of, so I'll say this here;

It wasn't a bug, really, it was more of an overlooked obvious (You may notice something about these two words being together.)
...
Showing results 76 to 100 of 136

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.