Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 117
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 35 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: 190
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-23-2003, 06:37 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 3,007
Posted By 190
Well, i had the same problem at 1 point, but i...

Well, i had the same problem at 1 point, but i had to download drivers and it was fixed, i can turn back on lights XD, The reason it is with XP is i think its because no drivers are cpatable with...
Forum: Level Design 07-23-2003, 06:22 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,534
Posted By 190
Exclamation Graal 3000

Well, i dont think i should post this in the playerworld section so ill post it here. Graal 3000 is hiring a few LAT's to help complete the OW. If you are interested in a job forum PM me or PM me on...
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-23-2003, 05:54 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,139
Posted By 190
Yeah, without //#CLIENTSIDE it wouldn't work,...

Yeah, without //#CLIENTSIDE it wouldn't work, make sure you add it to the top of your script so it works online.


I just got used to adding //#CLIENTSIDE to the top of my scripts =p... hehe
...
Forum: Future Improvements 07-22-2003, 11:45 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 874
Posted By 190
Great, soon i can put Linux on my good comp =D! ...

Great, soon i can put Linux on my good comp =D!

-Eagle
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-22-2003, 07:42 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,769
Posted By 190
Bigger things?

Bigger things?
Forum: Future Improvements 07-22-2003, 07:37 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 874
Posted By 190
Addition

Well, sorry if this will be wrong place to post this, because it is sortof an addition, but, i think RC for Linux would be useful hehe

-Eagle :o
Forum: Graphic Design 07-22-2003, 07:33 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 696
Posted By 190
Hmmm, i personally don't like them, but thats my...

Hmmm, i personally don't like them, but thats my opinion. :cool:
Forum: Level Design 07-22-2003, 07:28 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,698
Posted By 190
Well, the first 2 levels i don't think i have...

Well, the first 2 levels i don't think i have seen anywhere. But, the third one kind of reminds me of the Bravo Overworld they had before they went modern. But, im not accuseing, maby im totally...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-22-2003, 07:00 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,095
Posted By 190
Yeah, thats true about the Graalonline property...

Yeah, thats true about the Graalonline property part, i heard about that too z.z
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-22-2003, 06:54 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 5,117
Posted By 190
Mykel is trying to have a good time :P -Eagle

Mykel is trying to have a good time :P

-Eagle
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-22-2003, 06:44 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,414
Posted By 190
Yeah, i see what you mean. But its not everyone,...

Yeah, i see what you mean. But its not everyone, hehe.

-Eagle
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-22-2003, 06:40 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,689
Posted By 190
Hehe, you got a point there :P Not just...

Hehe, you got a point there :P


Not just because im Manager, but Graal3000 is comming along pretty smooth. Hopefully you people will like it :P



-Eagle
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-22-2003, 06:23 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,414
Posted By 190
I believe in spark, i think he can do a good job,...

I believe in spark, i think he can do a good job, and i personally don't think he would quit in a few weeks. He does his job well, and knows how to handle problems on other servers without...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-22-2003, 06:18 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 920
Posted By 190
Loriel, Wasn't Vincent helping you with it at a...

Loriel, Wasn't Vincent helping you with it at a time? I thought it was actually a server , but i guess it's just some of your development space now, right?


-Eagle
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-22-2003, 06:14 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,769
Posted By 190
Doesn't Exgear have another server up that HE...

Doesn't Exgear have another server up that HE payed for? I heard it was going to be 3d or soemthing like that, Somebody that works on my server said that, i dunno, maby im wrong. Correct me if i am...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-18-2003, 09:45 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,070
Posted By 190
Re: Conclusion: "Celestia Reborn"

It would be better if they got your permiossion, after all, you were the origional owner , Mr. Worry.

-Eagle
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-16-2003, 06:12 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 2,486
Posted By 190
Woah, that would stink, paying for a server to...

Woah, that would stink, paying for a server to get it shut down, damn.

PS: Is it possiable for them to shut it down even know they payed? x.x
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-16-2003, 06:06 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 2,486
Posted By 190
Re: Graal X

Hey, come on people, you cant really judge them yet, they are under construction. Give them a chance.
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-16-2003, 05:42 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,795
Posted By 190
I got so use to issparringzone; hehe, I'm so use...

I got so use to issparringzone; hehe, I'm so use to making scripts offline with toweapons and all, i need help adjusting it to NC lol
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-16-2003, 05:35 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,565
Posted By 190
Re: Re: .......

Well, bravo does say it is a evolveing server. Good luck bravo, sorry i cant help, i'll check you guys out though in 1-2 weeks :)


-Eagle
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-27-2003, 12:01 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,046
Posted By 190
Renegade

Rob just went Crazy:\ lol....

- Eagle
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-26-2003, 11:57 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 784
Posted By 190
Renegade.

I don't think Bad management or Staff problems got that from getting tken down. I believe the reason was the Rob (Formor Manager) logged on to RC and deleted server options, that happened when i was...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-07-2001, 05:42 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,573
Posted By 190
Exclamation Happy Birthday stefan!

Happy Birthday stefan!
Forum: Tech Support 05-01-2001, 06:54 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,624
Posted By 190
I WANT MY AVATAR!!!

I WANT MY AVATAR!!!I WANT MY AVATAR!!!I WANT MY AVATAR!!!I WANT MY AVATAR!!!I WANT MY AVATAR!!!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-01-2001, 06:52 AM
Replies: 123
Views: 15,182
Posted By 190
I WANT MY AVATAR!!!

I WANT MY AVATAR!!!I WANT MY AVATAR!!!I WANT MY AVATAR!!!I WANT MY AVATAR!!!I WANT MY AVATAR!!!I WANT MY AVATAR!!!I WANT MY AVATAR!!!I WANT MY AVATAR!!!I WANT MY AVATAR!!!I WANT MY AVATAR!!!I WANT MY...
Showing results 76 to 100 of 117

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.