Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 211
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 36 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Ninjahh
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-06-2001, 08:03 PM
Replies: 7
???
Views: 673
Posted By Ninjahh
CORPSE's 1st post ! WOW :D

CORPSE's 1st post ! WOW :D
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-05-2001, 11:36 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 632
Posted By Ninjahh
Graal is messed up...

Graal is messed up sometimes...http://www.multimania.com/ninjahshit/glitched.gif
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-05-2001, 11:07 PM
Replies: 99
Views: 4,803
Posted By Ninjahh
Sister: Caroline Brother: Stylez

Sister: Caroline
Brother: Stylez
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-02-2001, 07:03 PM
Replies: 143
Views: 8,273
Posted By Ninjahh
Thumbs down Delete this non-sense thread

Delete this non-sense thread
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-02-2001, 06:42 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 3,363
Posted By Ninjahh
a new moderator every week .... lol

a new moderator every week .... lol
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-02-2001, 06:41 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 911
Posted By Ninjahh
Thumbs down (Level Maker)

Why are they on the staff list ? They are just useless...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-02-2001, 06:38 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,370
Posted By Ninjahh
How could anybody trust PsYcHoFliEr ? ...

How could anybody trust PsYcHoFliEr ? ...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-02-2001, 06:33 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 836
Posted By Ninjahh
:confused:

:confused:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-02-2001, 05:47 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 836
Posted By Ninjahh
I was wondering if you finished the french...

I was wondering if you finished the french translation ... I could do it in one or two days !
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-30-2001, 10:25 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,194
Posted By Ninjahh
you are asking Penguin to be nice ?!! lol he can't

you are asking Penguin to be nice ?!! lol he can't
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-30-2001, 05:06 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,807
Posted By Ninjahh
I never said that! heh

I never said that! heh
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-30-2001, 03:57 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 2,094
Posted By Ninjahh
try the death test at www.thespark.com it's 10...

try the death test at www.thespark.com
it's 10 times better than deathclock (lame site)...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-30-2001, 03:49 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,807
Posted By Ninjahh
???

???
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-30-2001, 03:47 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,807
Posted By Ninjahh
Stefan should take a look at the results

Stefan should take a look at the results
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-30-2001, 12:06 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,807
Posted By Ninjahh
There were about 20 votes for NO on the other...

There were about 20 votes for NO on the other poll. If this one isn't deleted after a few hours we could have something like 30 maybe
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-29-2001, 08:15 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,807
Posted By Ninjahh
Angry is Cloud Strife a good Events Admin ?

I'm posting a pool again b/c the other one has been deleted... and I'm really wondering why. Maybe Cloud Strife is Gameo's friend and he told Gameo he will hire him ..?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-29-2001, 01:06 AM
Replies: 52
Views: 2,124
Posted By Ninjahh
Shadrock is great !!! ... not like cloud..

Shadrock is great !!! ... not like cloud..
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-29-2001, 01:04 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,839
Posted By Ninjahh
I thought you have been coz I did ... and Cloud...

I thought you have been coz I did ... and Cloud doesn't seem to like you ..
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-29-2001, 01:01 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,839
Posted By Ninjahh
you don't quit you have been fired like me ! :(

you don't quit you have been fired like me ! :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-28-2001, 04:26 AM
Replies: 50
Views: 2,632
Posted By Ninjahh
slick_soul junglekid cohn I have removed...

slick_soul
junglekid
cohn

I have removed some for no reason a few days ago
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-25-2001, 05:02 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 816
Posted By Ninjahh
Thumbs up looks good !

looks good !
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-25-2001, 01:05 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,037
Posted By Ninjahh
:cool:

:cool:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-23-2001, 10:22 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 2,071
Posted By Ninjahh
don't continue it won't be accepted

don't continue it won't be accepted
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-23-2001, 10:13 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 848
Posted By Ninjahh
"my" ??

"my" ??
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-23-2001, 10:08 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,773
Posted By Ninjahh
I've never had my sounds on ... never !

I've never had my sounds on ... never !
Showing results 76 to 100 of 211

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.