Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 133
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 35 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: TriPPy_AzN
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-04-2001, 01:48 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 2,021
Posted By TriPPy_AzN
There's a flaw, though. There are joysticks...

There's a flaw, though.

There are joysticks and controlers with auto-fire which press the D button or whatever button repetitively. So basically, there's no way to actually tell which one the...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-04-2001, 01:12 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 666
Posted By TriPPy_AzN
I think he is mad because Stefan will not answer...

I think he is mad because Stefan will not answer me at all about my masked Torankusu forum account.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-04-2001, 01:01 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,621
Posted By TriPPy_AzN
I meant "make."

I meant "make."
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-04-2001, 12:54 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 861
Posted By TriPPy_AzN
Bringing it to the forums doesn't make you any...

Bringing it to the forums doesn't make you any better...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-04-2001, 12:40 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,621
Posted By TriPPy_AzN
Pie baking, because it's faster. It takes...

Pie baking, because it's faster.

It takes forever to milk 1-3 cows for milk and go make a snow cone.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-04-2001, 12:35 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 2,021
Posted By TriPPy_AzN
Auto-D is illegal. That means AUTO-D, too.

Auto-D is illegal.

That means AUTO-D, too.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-03-2001, 05:42 AM
Replies: 69
Views: 3,697
Posted By TriPPy_AzN
Or just delete it.

Or just delete it.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-03-2001, 05:24 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 3,106
Posted By TriPPy_AzN
He has the penguin.

He has the penguin.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-03-2001, 05:13 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 3,106
Posted By TriPPy_AzN
Here are mine.

Here are mine.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-03-2001, 05:06 AM
Replies: 69
Views: 3,697
Posted By TriPPy_AzN
I haven't seen N-pulse go higher than 85 people...

I haven't seen N-pulse go higher than 85 people in the past 2 weeks, whereas Graal2001 has reached 130+ about 3/4ths of the 2 weeks.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-03-2001, 05:00 AM
Replies: 69
Views: 3,697
Posted By TriPPy_AzN
OH SRY MY TELEKENESIS JUST DID NOT PICK THAT UP...

OH SRY MY TELEKENESIS JUST DID NOT PICK THAT UP OK.

Your horrible grammar is making my eyes hurt when I try to read what you type.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-03-2001, 04:59 AM
Replies: 69
Views: 3,697
Posted By TriPPy_AzN
Feel free to stop assuming, you biased idiot. ...

Feel free to stop assuming, you biased idiot.

I am defending him because I know what you are doing is rather stupid, and I am not going to join you. You have no clue what it is like to be the...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-03-2001, 04:53 AM
Replies: 69
Views: 3,697
Posted By TriPPy_AzN
Get the gist of sarcasm, please. And by the...

Get the gist of sarcasm, please.

And by the way ---

That "log" does not say anything about him having his tag on, or encouraging people to PK with their tag on. Stupid.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-03-2001, 04:52 AM
Replies: 69
Views: 3,697
Posted By TriPPy_AzN
Zach cannot jail people. And FAQs why is...

Zach cannot jail people.


And FAQs why is it you think a "newbie" can get hired, when people complain about FAQ not hiring enough?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-03-2001, 04:49 AM
Replies: 69
Views: 3,697
Posted By TriPPy_AzN
Go try to your mommy, kid. Evidently you and one...

Go try to your mommy, kid. Evidently you and one other person that he will not hire is mad.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-03-2001, 04:42 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 3,106
Posted By TriPPy_AzN
I never said that. This was a borrowed account,...

I never said that. This was a borrowed account, and then the owner of it quit graal. He left it to me, had the e-mails changed, and now I have no access to the e-mail because I switched services. I...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-03-2001, 04:26 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 3,106
Posted By TriPPy_AzN
Wrong person. That's whoever the hell has...

Wrong person.

That's whoever the hell has this account's password.

Feel free to assume something else; Idiot.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-03-2001, 04:13 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 3,106
Posted By TriPPy_AzN
I suppose he faked his bomy and his sword, too? ...

I suppose he faked his bomy and his sword, too?

:rolleyes:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-03-2001, 04:11 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 3,106
Posted By TriPPy_AzN
Soto hacked the hats. (or something.) Spanky...

Soto hacked the hats. (or something.)

Spanky just bought alot on the auctions he holds.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-03-2001, 04:10 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,773
Posted By TriPPy_AzN
Not really. Brown Gangster Black Gangster...

Not really.

Brown Gangster
Black Gangster
Yellow(Gold) Shogun
etc...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-03-2001, 04:01 AM
Replies: 69
Views: 3,697
Posted By TriPPy_AzN
Don't change it, yet. Thanks. This account...

Don't change it, yet. Thanks.

This account only has 58 more days. :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-03-2001, 04:00 AM
Replies: 69
Views: 3,697
Posted By TriPPy_AzN
I know for a fact that you are saying this...

I know for a fact that you are saying this because he won't hire you after you said those rather biased things about him in toalls.

It's funny how he "does not know the rules" and yet he knows...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-03-2001, 03:56 AM
Replies: 69
Views: 3,697
Posted By TriPPy_AzN
I am looking at it like this; Plazma is being a...

I am looking at it like this; Plazma is being a hypocrite because someone that was aiding someone else that was being PKed by him started attacking him to aid the other person. He's most likely just...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-02-2001, 08:16 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,133
Posted By TriPPy_AzN
arguments.

arguments.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-02-2001, 07:30 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 2,405
Posted By TriPPy_AzN
Oh please. Ninjahh, play with wet wires. You're...

Oh please. Ninjahh, play with wet wires. You're obviously mad because you're wrong. You hav no proof that he "hacked" them.
Showing results 76 to 100 of 133

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.