Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 123
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 35 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: XilosTinsu
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-09-2001, 01:03 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 7,103
Posted By XilosTinsu
Yeah, hey how did you make the clock images...

Yeah, hey how did you make the clock images appear?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-08-2001, 11:15 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,672
Posted By XilosTinsu
Anyone have ANY idea of how to make it pick up...

Anyone have ANY idea of how to make it pick up gelats???
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-08-2001, 11:08 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 7,103
Posted By XilosTinsu
I'm not sure how you have it set up but I...

I'm not sure how you have it set up but I wouldn't make the rocks dissapear then go to the door, because they could save the png as a 2x2 file or something small then they could walk right past,...
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-08-2001, 10:11 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 7,103
Posted By XilosTinsu
Re: well

Macros.
Not sure exactly but it could be done.
Is this rock going to be blocking something and after they hit it so many times they can leave and the rock disappears???
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-08-2001, 10:08 PM
Replies: 62
Views: 7,502
Posted By XilosTinsu
good idea

good idea
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-08-2001, 10:06 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,433
Posted By XilosTinsu
Would it really make that much of a differance if...

Would it really make that much of a differance if it did send a differant size not like it's gonna be a whole lot anyways.
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-08-2001, 08:04 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 7,103
Posted By XilosTinsu
Good idea, I Know if I got put in jail on there...

Good idea, I Know if I got put in jail on there and had to hit s 23235325532 times, I'd just set up my keyboard to do it.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-08-2001, 09:17 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,515
Posted By XilosTinsu
Talking I THINK THAT anyone who has any levels that...

I THINK THAT anyone who has any levels that resemble a server should get there server up creating a server list 235354 pages long, that would be cool, no server would have more then 5 ppl, no lag...
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-08-2001, 06:07 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 3,351
Posted By XilosTinsu
Can someone help make the gifs er.... pngs for...

Can someone help make the gifs er.... pngs for the time system??? And is timevar by 5 seconds or 5 minutes
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-08-2001, 06:04 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,433
Posted By XilosTinsu
OK I think I'm getting the hang of it thanx, is...

OK I think I'm getting the hang of it thanx, is it 5 seconds or 5 minutes, I've heard both, is there a way to reset timevar. so you could reset timevar every month or so.
Off subject how do you add...
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-08-2001, 06:01 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 7,103
Posted By XilosTinsu
That's why you edit their attributes with RC...

That's why you edit their attributes with RC saying
DON'T UNJAIL UNTIL 5/8/01
etc.
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-08-2001, 04:15 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 7,103
Posted By XilosTinsu
Re: ok well

LOL Doesn't Graal have something against cruel and unusual punishment?????:D :D :D
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-08-2001, 04:13 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,433
Posted By XilosTinsu
Re: Re: Time system

Well I heard, that if you use timevar that after awhile when timevar gets higher or whatever that it lags alot, this is just what I heard. I have no knowledge on timevar, except it adds one every 5...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-08-2001, 12:29 AM
Replies: 62
Views: 7,502
Posted By XilosTinsu
I'm thinking that is a new feature if you upload...

I'm thinking that is a new feature if you upload a updated version of a level it will autodownload then new level. I think it says that in newfeatures2001.txt, I think, correct me if I'm wrong.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-07-2001, 06:09 PM
Replies: 84
Views: 8,207
Posted By XilosTinsu
I agree, if a Owner hires all his friends that...

I agree, if a Owner hires all his friends that can't script or build levels as LAT/NAT it's pointless you will get no levels, and if he hires his friends as GP that don't know anything about hacking...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-07-2001, 06:05 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 2,786
Posted By XilosTinsu
DOH not the jumprope script I already know that,...

DOH not the jumprope script I already know that, the Jump'n'Run with Gravity etc.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-07-2001, 09:11 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 2,786
Posted By XilosTinsu
Can you send me the jump'n'run script??? ...

Can you send me the jump'n'run script???
[email protected]
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-07-2001, 07:57 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,372
Posted By XilosTinsu
Question Questions about servers?

OK Question #1) Can I use addguildmember etc. on a non p2p server?
Question #2) What's Geovanie's E-Mail addy?
Question #3) Do you require that all new images for weapons etc. be png or mng? If so...
Forum: Future Improvements 06-07-2001, 04:04 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 973
Posted By XilosTinsu
Re: Time.

I imagine he's quite busy as it is.
Forum: Graphic Design 06-07-2001, 03:36 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,152
Posted By XilosTinsu
Sigs

How do you put a pic over on the left side of the screen under your account name???
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-07-2001, 03:35 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,834
Posted By XilosTinsu
TRUE THAT, that's why I can't stand working on...

TRUE THAT, that's why I can't stand working on EL, I feel the links are so terrible it would take me months to fix them all, why don't you just do it right from the start then you won't have to worry...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-07-2001, 03:32 AM
Replies: 62
Views: 7,502
Posted By XilosTinsu
Did you ever think about having the new system...

Did you ever think about having the new system NPC just return to the weapons, for example if your System NPC is named *System and you put a new version, you could have it check for the newer...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-07-2001, 02:51 AM
Replies: 62
Views: 7,502
Posted By XilosTinsu
If you use the level generator you SHOULD go...

If you use the level generator you SHOULD go through every level, add stuff making it look better. I'm making a playerworld and I used the level generator but I'm not even close to being done with...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-07-2001, 12:57 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,433
Posted By XilosTinsu
Time system

I was going to make a time system and wondering if that can go on a free server??? Also wanted to know how much lag a time system makes after say months?
Forum: Future Improvements 06-07-2001, 12:52 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,230
Posted By XilosTinsu
Yeah that would kill me, I couldn't move 2 levels...

Yeah that would kill me, I couldn't move 2 levels without Graal crashing lol
Showing results 76 to 100 of 123

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:28 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.