Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 46 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: _AcidIce_
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-30-2002, 12:42 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,835
Posted By _AcidIce_
Me and Kaimestu were talking ,and he came on so...

Me and Kaimestu were talking ,and he came on so he can talk to the guy from l33t guy post.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-29-2002, 11:36 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,710
Posted By _AcidIce_
I'm looking foward for that playerworld.

I'm looking foward for that playerworld.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-29-2002, 11:35 PM
Replies: 106
Views: 9,905
Posted By _AcidIce_
I used to play that on my old school 486.

I used to play that on my old school 486.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-29-2002, 11:32 PM
Replies: 106
Views: 9,905
Posted By _AcidIce_
Correct. Some Old 8 bit game I used to play.

Correct. Some Old 8 bit game I used to play.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-29-2002, 11:30 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,445
Posted By _AcidIce_
I asked him and he told me thats what I am.

I asked him and he told me thats what I am.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-29-2002, 11:28 PM
Replies: 106
Views: 9,905
Posted By _AcidIce_
ONO!

ONO!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-29-2002, 11:26 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,445
Posted By _AcidIce_
Same here , He Pmed me something but he went...

Same here , He Pmed me something but he went offline and I couldn't read it.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-29-2002, 11:24 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,445
Posted By _AcidIce_
500 I think .

500 I think .
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-29-2002, 11:23 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,445
Posted By _AcidIce_
He is almost as cool as you. :rolleyes:

He is almost as cool as you. :rolleyes:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-29-2002, 11:20 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,445
Posted By _AcidIce_
I told him to go to school and he said ...

I told him to go to school and he said

TeNeX¤KyooTeAzNGurLie's¤-=Owner=- (Asteria Crew) (1/29/2002 11:06:09 AM):
i goto school what due u mean school u are stuckup change ur ways so peps ...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-29-2002, 11:18 PM
Replies: 106
Views: 9,905
Posted By _AcidIce_
Slag for president!

Slag for president!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-29-2002, 11:15 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 2,659
Posted By _AcidIce_
I think it looks good

I think it looks good
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-29-2002, 11:11 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 2,452
Posted By _AcidIce_
just keeping the thread alive.

just keeping the thread alive.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-29-2002, 11:09 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,445
Posted By _AcidIce_
this guy is l33t

TeNeX¤KyooTeAzNGurLie's¤-=Owner=- (Asteria Crew) (1/29/2002 10:54:04 AM):
now lets see if u answer or ignore like some ignorent little kid ok listen u should
answer ur dam pm's more peps try...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-29-2002, 11:00 PM
Replies: 317
Views: 19,783
Posted By _AcidIce_
waste of telling the truth?

waste of telling the truth?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-29-2002, 10:58 PM
Replies: 106
Views: 9,905
Posted By _AcidIce_
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-29-2002, 10:52 PM
Replies: 106
Views: 9,905
Posted By _AcidIce_
Re: Re: Watch out for slag the haxor!!!!

Ban you for being ignorant! Correct.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-29-2002, 10:50 PM
Replies: 51
wts
Views: 4,170
Posted By _AcidIce_
Exactly so it was his fault.

Exactly so it was his fault.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-29-2002, 10:46 PM
Replies: 106
Views: 9,905
Posted By _AcidIce_
foo

foo
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-29-2002, 10:43 PM
Replies: 51
wts
Views: 4,170
Posted By _AcidIce_
you have a point there , but still its...

you have a point there , but still its Constinoples fault for letting someone untrusted go on his account. Thats the key point. If someone pmed me saying , "hey I will show you the g2k2 preview if...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-29-2002, 10:39 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,292
Posted By _AcidIce_
good idea

good idea
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-29-2002, 10:33 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 2,452
Posted By _AcidIce_
so true , but 1 level is not much , im not asking...

so true , but 1 level is not much , im not asking for a 25 level island , Im just asking for a little place where I can "chill"
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-29-2002, 10:31 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 2,452
Posted By _AcidIce_
No , just that your glasses prescription is...

No , just that your glasses prescription is running out.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-29-2002, 10:29 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 2,452
Posted By _AcidIce_
I doubt anyone else would want too , anyways I'll...

I doubt anyone else would want too , anyways I'll make the level if I have to.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-29-2002, 10:26 PM
Replies: 106
Views: 9,905
Posted By _AcidIce_
Commas and Periods do not hurt.

Commas and Periods do not hurt.
Showing results 76 to 100 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:09 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.