Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 45 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: SaijinGohan
Forum: Graphic Design 09-14-2003, 06:34 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 901
Posted By SaijinGohan
Thats not bad. Try making it topographical.

Thats not bad. Try making it topographical.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-14-2003, 06:32 AM
Replies: 51
Views: 3,122
Posted By SaijinGohan
I dont see Tseng a lot but I always see something...

I dont see Tseng a lot but I always see something he does. We are slowly dieing though. :( I wish kingdoms would hurry but I guess that means they're gonna be superb I guess. You can never have to...
Forum: Future Improvements 09-14-2003, 06:23 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,121
Posted By SaijinGohan
Well it didnt look like it was in bugs reports to...

Well it didnt look like it was in bugs reports to me. Oh well, sry for putting it in the wrong spot.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-14-2003, 06:20 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 3,796
Posted By SaijinGohan
Man you guys take forever to post. DServer would...

Man you guys take forever to post. DServer would be cool from what it sounds. The main thing that I really want is a decent upload limit. I mean I can't even upload my tileset. -.-
Forum: Future Improvements 09-14-2003, 06:12 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,121
Posted By SaijinGohan
Post playerfont

Hmm, I don't know how you could work this out Stefan but I think its a good idea. When you use showtext for instance it would be real nice if you could have the font set to the players default font....
Forum: Tech Support 09-14-2003, 06:10 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,120
Posted By SaijinGohan
VIP still owns. It suits me so well. I dont have...

VIP still owns. It suits me so well. I dont have time on weekdays to play g2k2 and work on the other servers as well. VIP is a great deal I think.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-14-2003, 04:12 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,922
Posted By SaijinGohan
Do the math, if your smart and snowcones make...

Do the math, if your smart and snowcones make more profit per apple. But it takes forever. If your staff like me, thats no problem because you cant be left alone long enough to grow apples. But 5g...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-14-2003, 04:06 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,664
Posted By SaijinGohan
I found myself. Those were good times. Why cant...

I found myself. Those were good times. Why cant we have that many people today? :(
Forum: Events and Activities 09-14-2003, 04:02 AM
Replies: 51
Poll: Promotion?
Views: 5,315
Posted By SaijinGohan
No I've watched you do a few other things. I have...

No I've watched you do a few other things. I have a watchfull eye. Its ok, I vote for you next time around.:)
Forum: Events and Activities 09-14-2003, 03:52 AM
Replies: 51
Poll: Promotion?
Views: 5,315
Posted By SaijinGohan
I vote for Kirin all the way. Minoc is ok, but...

I vote for Kirin all the way. Minoc is ok, but Farin was just a horrible ET from my opinion.;)
Forum: Gani Construction 09-13-2003, 04:57 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,629
Posted By SaijinGohan
You cant use them because they're so l33t it...

You cant use them because they're so l33t it would blow you mind. :)
Forum: Gani Construction 09-12-2003, 10:29 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,722
Posted By SaijinGohan
Ok I get it now. Attribute and parameter do the...

Ok I get it now. Attribute and parameter do the same thing, in different cases. Attribute is for player or npcs with showcharacter; and parameter is for all npcs using a gani. Ok thats clear. Any...
Forum: Gani Construction 09-12-2003, 04:49 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,722
Posted By SaijinGohan
Ok. That solved only like .5 of my 2 problems. I...

Ok. That solved only like .5 of my 2 problems. I simply am refreshed on how to set a parameter, but how do they work still. Like setani walk,5; Yeah I can do that but what does a parameter do in the...
Forum: Gani Construction 09-10-2003, 11:36 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,722
Posted By SaijinGohan
Attributes and Parameters

Ok I was bored today so I figured I would try something new. I redid the walk gani to include Attribute #P2 as light2.png. That shows in the gani and all that on graal, so what I am asking isn't...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-22-2003, 03:21 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 2,510
Posted By SaijinGohan
if they're not in place how can they be enforced.

if they're not in place how can they be enforced.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-21-2003, 03:54 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 2,510
Posted By SaijinGohan
Thats BS sern. I'm entitled to anything after...

Thats BS sern. I'm entitled to anything after Brandon first, followed my Zorg if he ever intends to come back. Then Sky, Then MysticalDragon, then you.

I dont even recall having you as staff when...
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-21-2003, 03:48 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 5,248
Posted By SaijinGohan
Close. There are 4096 is a level.

Close. There are 4096 is a level.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-19-2003, 11:24 PM
Replies: 73
Views: 7,102
Posted By SaijinGohan
Gah. Because of this R0bin has announced he is...

Gah. Because of this R0bin has announced he is quitting graal. :(
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-19-2003, 05:06 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 5,248
Posted By SaijinGohan
The Bam should be SHAZAM! Anyways, thats pretty...

The Bam should be SHAZAM! Anyways, thats pretty awesome.
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-19-2003, 05:03 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,736
Posted By SaijinGohan
Thats a future improvement. Each playerworld can...

Thats a future improvement. Each playerworld can change their name. :D
Forum: Level Design 08-19-2003, 05:00 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,216
Posted By SaijinGohan
Change the water, it needs to be a little bit...

Change the water, it needs to be a little bit more natural and try to fill in the grass with some tiles. 7/10.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-19-2003, 04:58 PM
Replies: 73
Views: 7,102
Posted By SaijinGohan
Come on. Theres all kinds of *******s out there....

Come on. Theres all kinds of *******s out there. I worked on bravo nearing 3 years, finally it was my turn to become manager. Actually it was zorg and my turn to become manager and Brandon just...
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-18-2003, 10:55 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,792
Posted By SaijinGohan
use a slow timeout to keep the chat the same. if...

use a slow timeout to keep the chat the same. if you think they'll talk to make it go away, increase the timeout rate.
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-18-2003, 10:53 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,736
Posted By SaijinGohan
I think it's in the playerworld cp.

I think it's in the playerworld cp.
Forum: Level Design 08-18-2003, 10:50 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,270
Posted By SaijinGohan
Clouds should be npc scripted. Maybe a showpoly...

Clouds should be npc scripted. Maybe a showpoly or something and then light effects for a translucent shadow. It would be awesome cause then you could have it move like an amoeba !
Showing results 76 to 100 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.