Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 35 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: ZeroFXSM
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-04-2003, 12:46 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,778
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Its hard with alot of pms and personal things...

Its hard with alot of pms and personal things going on.

Tell me your roll right now and I'll add you :)
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-03-2003, 06:07 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,778
Posted By ZeroFXSM
I don't know what to say. Sorry :o If you...

I don't know what to say. Sorry :o

If you can role play or not, thats a question to me.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-03-2003, 03:06 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,778
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Barbarian sounds good. the stupid barbarian...

Barbarian sounds good. the stupid barbarian sitting under the tree who saw everything and where everyone went.

But you just can't seem to pronuce the word "The"

Awsome! I like :)
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-03-2003, 02:09 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,778
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Partcipation List for RP Event

The Witnesses
- Kaimetsu - (A scholar)
- Kaiser2 - (Bogen Geber/ Valiant Man)
- Shrimpie - (A Miner/ Master Blacksmith)
- Feivel - (Barbarian Warcheif)
- Qwert616 - (Fisherman)
- Brock128...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-03-2003, 01:58 AM
Replies: 68
Views: 4,602
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Just because I like to go dungeon hunting does...

Just because I like to go dungeon hunting does not mean I'm more interested in hack and slash.

The statement I am tring to make clear (Just as Judge_S) said. is that I rather have dungeons then...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-02-2003, 06:21 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,852
Posted By ZeroFXSM
A time, a schedual, will be decided when we get a...

A time, a schedual, will be decided when we get a full team.

And I don't want anyone roleplaying as a shogun of samurai or anything, Feivel already tried. I don't flow well with that.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-02-2003, 06:20 AM
Replies: 68
Views: 4,602
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Hey buddy, You have the right to freedom of...

Hey buddy,

You have the right to freedom of speech. But it doesn't give you the right to insult me. Saying "Go play Diablo II" as if I only know how to hack and slash.

Just because I enjoy...
Forum: Dustari 04-02-2003, 02:31 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,316
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Yes. Anyone with a overall level of 10 and...

Yes.

Anyone with a overall level of 10 and within the kingdom of dustari (So I know you can roleplay (I hope)), will be qualified.

However, there are trials, and difficult tasks one must...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-02-2003, 02:13 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,852
Posted By ZeroFXSM
;) Thanks. I'll consider it. As to all...

;)

Thanks. I'll consider it.

As to all of you people giving me aims and support, thanks :)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-01-2003, 08:04 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 825
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Well. Are you running anything else besides...

Well.

Are you running anything else besides graal?

Can your computer not handle graal? What is its processor, etc?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-01-2003, 07:27 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,852
Posted By ZeroFXSM
I should be rather smooth, I need your aim so I...

I should be rather smooth, I need your aim so I can talk to you in more detail (not to give away anything to people reading)
Forum: Dustari 04-01-2003, 07:25 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,316
Posted By ZeroFXSM
The trials... to become the elite....

Many years.. 20 to be exact.. have I seen many kings fall in the kingdom of dustari.. many I never was able to protect because of young age...

But now I have come of age. I have become a master of...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-01-2003, 07:19 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,852
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Qwert: I need a full team, and I cannot opperate...

Qwert: I need a full team, and I cannot opperate without a group of people I can work with. This is going to be a big scale thing.

I also need to think of clues. and a password and some little...
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 04-01-2003, 07:17 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 3,904
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Umm.. Is it just me or did anyone else get...

Umm..

Is it just me or did anyone else get lost about the second they started to read that..?

sorries.. :(

((I think everyone is entitled to say what they want about a person, its the first...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-01-2003, 07:10 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,852
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Get stefan to read this and supply this event...

Get stefan to read this and supply this event with a weapon. Any special weapon.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-01-2003, 07:06 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,852
Posted By ZeroFXSM
You got it Qwert :)

You got it Qwert :)
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-01-2003, 05:20 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,852
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Come on! 8 More Peopole And I need Kaisers...

Come on!

8 More Peopole
And I need Kaisers Aim Account.

*considered as a bump*
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-01-2003, 04:10 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,852
Posted By ZeroFXSM
excellent. I need to get kaisers aim though so I...

excellent. I need to get kaisers aim though so I can inform him.

There are alot of people I'm going to need for this event. I don't know if I can pull it off..

I'll try my best to please the...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-01-2003, 03:55 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,852
Posted By ZeroFXSM
specific role. and kaiser and kaimetsu, I...

specific role.

and kaiser and kaimetsu, I need your aims. (Forum pm should be neccesary)
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-01-2003, 03:44 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,852
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Eh? I'll put you down as "Bogen Geber :)" ...

Eh? I'll put you down as "Bogen Geber :)"

Prepare to role play like one though.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-01-2003, 03:39 AM
Replies: 68
Views: 4,602
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Look back a bit. I was responding to the "If...

Look back a bit. I was responding to the "If graal2001 was new, then people would play it"
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-01-2003, 03:37 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,852
Posted By ZeroFXSM
I kind of ment serious. But... I suppose it would...

I kind of ment serious. But... I suppose it would add a extra twist :P
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-01-2003, 03:15 AM
Replies: 68
Views: 4,602
Posted By ZeroFXSM
If you didn't care, you don't have to respond...

If you didn't care, you don't have to respond with what you responded with.

If I gave the same arguement as shrimpie gave, then that means I agree. Is there anything wrong with that?

:\
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-01-2003, 03:08 AM
Replies: 68
Views: 4,602
Posted By ZeroFXSM
HELLO!!!!!! Thats getting insulting. You...

HELLO!!!!!!

Thats getting insulting. You think I don't enjoy Role playing? On both graal 2001 and graal kingdoms theres roleplaying. and the chance and ability to roleplay on both.

Its just...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-01-2003, 03:00 AM
Replies: 68
Views: 4,602
Posted By ZeroFXSM
I rather kill monsters and find treasures and...

I rather kill monsters and find treasures and explore dungeons then...

Work all day making bread and buying hats so I can have a few cool looking graphics.
Showing results 76 to 100 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.