Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 500
Search took 0.04 seconds; generated 35 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Torankusu
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-18-2014, 04:52 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 5,476
Posted By Torankusu
you could probably just make a big 64tiles x...

you could probably just make a big 64tiles x 64tiles image to lay down on a level and use setshape2 to define how parts of the image work.

this could be both a good and bad thing, depending on how...
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-18-2014, 04:19 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 5,476
Posted By Torankusu
is it functioning online currently? you can PM...

is it functioning online currently?
you can PM me the server name and I could come check it out?
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-18-2014, 04:03 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 5,476
Posted By Torankusu
Hm, i gotcha. I can't think of an easy or...

Hm, i gotcha.

I can't think of an easy or effective way to do that with showimg, as even with tile layers, tiles do not seem to display above an image displayed with showimg even on layer 0....
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-18-2014, 03:13 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 5,476
Posted By Torankusu
Are there any functions that the showimg NPC...

Are there any functions that the showimg NPC needs to perform? I.e. does this correlate with the hurting of the player you were trying to do a few threads ago?

A little more insight as far as what...
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-18-2014, 01:57 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 5,476
Posted By Torankusu
i am having a hard time trying to picture what...

i am having a hard time trying to picture what you're trying to do?

can you take some screenshots of what you have or are working on?

there is a tile layer feature,
but it sounds like you're...
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-17-2014, 05:59 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 5,162
Posted By Torankusu
Here you go [BlueMelon's method...] ...

Here you go [BlueMelon's method...]


//This is a function for breaking down a large
//number and storing it as individual elements in an array
function numberToArray(temp.n) {
//defining...
Forum: Tech Support 01-17-2014, 05:46 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,358
Posted By Torankusu
Hi, I am assuming you are using an online tile...

Hi,
I am assuming you are using an online tile editor?

If so, do you know which one?

If it happens to be PiX's Tile Editor, try this solution:
...
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-16-2014, 03:36 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 2,066
Posted By Torankusu
Hm my original post did say that about animations...

Hm my original post did say that about animations but I guess I accidentally deleted it in an edit.

I felt I should include the detail incase he gets it to place, sets a z, but cant actually tell...
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-15-2014, 11:52 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 2,066
Posted By Torankusu
temp.npc = this.level.putNPC2(player.x, player.y,...

temp.npc = this.level.putNPC2(player.x, player.y, "");
temp.npc.join("test");
temp.npc.z = value; //change the word value to the correct numerical value of the z axis you want it on

You should...
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-15-2014, 04:59 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 7,801
Posted By Torankusu
The problem is largely going to be in your...

The problem is largely going to be in your condition. Not to mention the snippet you gave us does not have a ; after setani().

Think about this.x and this.y also: this. Refers to the weapon as...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-15-2014, 03:14 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 12,797
Posted By Torankusu
same account from the beginning. deleted by...

same account from the beginning.
deleted by zorro and re-registered again in 2001ish so I could capitalize the T. ;]
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-15-2014, 03:01 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 4,642
Posted By Torankusu
nice styling. temp.check =...

nice styling.


temp.check = ((this.testcheck!=false)
? this.testcheck(this.test)
: this.check(this.test)
);


really. i know people that do this on the same line, but I can read...
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 01-14-2014, 11:29 PM
Replies: 76
Views: 17,333
Posted By Torankusu
onActionLeftMouse () or right, Will work on...

onActionLeftMouse () or right,

Will work on serverside.
You want to send serverside info to the client, so keep the trigger on serverside, and detect it in the weapon npc on clientside. (Note my...
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 01-14-2014, 10:13 PM
Replies: 76
Views: 17,333
Posted By Torankusu
in the item you are clicking on, you need this: ...

in the item you are clicking on, you need this:


function onActionRightMouse(){ //or if you want left click, switch Right for Left ;]
triggerClient("weapon", "<WEAPONNAME>",...
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-09-2014, 08:18 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 5,476
Posted By Torankusu
probably a better way to do this than my...

probably a better way to do this than my suggestion, but:


findimg(index).layer = 0;

will draw that on a layer below the player's.
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-08-2014, 09:07 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 7,801
Posted By Torankusu
What they said ^^ Plus, its also probably...

What they said ^^
Plus, its also probably noteworthy to make sure you use setTimer (0.05 or however long...) in the onTimeout function to continue the loop -- you don't have it this way in your...
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-07-2014, 11:31 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 7,801
Posted By Torankusu
Is this in a class or level npc? Also, are...

Is this in a class or level npc?

Also, are you going to be using this in a situation where the blocks appearance and location needs to be:
A.) The same for all players in the level
Or
B.)...
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-05-2014, 03:12 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 7,801
Posted By Torankusu
don't want to seem like i'm giving advice,...

don't want to seem like i'm giving advice, because I am not, and I also don't know what the OP. wants to do with this, since it's so vague and there might be a better approach, but here's something i...
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 12-17-2013, 07:12 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 3,390
Posted By Torankusu
Thanks a lot that clears some things up. ...

Thanks a lot that clears some things up.

After reading through your examples again I thought you might have meant escapestring2.

Thanks again, ill try to post some progress in the next few...
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 12-17-2013, 12:32 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 3,390
Posted By Torankusu
Not sure what this means? Leverage the completed...

Not sure what this means? Leverage the completed and incomplete info elsewhere?




I haven't considered character slots, but I guess it wouldn't hurt since I am setting up this structure to go...
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 12-14-2013, 09:25 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 3,390
Posted By Torankusu
Some SQL / db Questions...

So I am trying to set up a db that stores two lists specific to a user in regards to quests they have completed, or not completed. I figure this could be used as a db for item storage if need be, but...
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 12-10-2013, 08:55 PM
Replies: 76
Views: 17,333
Posted By Torankusu
slightly related to his inquiry, but I am looking...

slightly related to his inquiry, but I am looking for a bit more insight on putting rows / columns into a GUI display as well (similar to SQL Explorer, but not as indepth.)

Not for the same...
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 11-22-2013, 12:37 AM
Replies: 76
Views: 17,333
Posted By Torankusu
I am brushing up on these features as well, so I...

I am brushing up on these features as well, so I will link you directly to the resource(s) I am using...

http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1555017&postcount=4...
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 11-21-2013, 12:12 PM
Replies: 76
Views: 17,333
Posted By Torankusu
http://public.zodiacdev.com/Fowlplay4 ...

http://public.zodiacdev.com/Fowlplay4

http://www.graal.net/index.php/Creation/Dev/GScript

These two links have been helping me get back into gs2.
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-19-2013, 06:56 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 3,529
Posted By Torankusu
you need the rights for NPC Control. Someone...

you need the rights for NPC Control.

Someone will also have to give you either read or write rights to the classes and weapons, or a specific subgroup of rights for YOUR exclusive weapons.
...
Showing results 76 to 100 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.