Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 33 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Psyker
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 05-27-2002, 04:56 AM
Replies: 123
Views: 12,941
Posted By Psyker
i wouldn't mind, considering most of those people...

i wouldn't mind, considering most of those people are idiots
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-27-2002, 04:43 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,524
Posted By Psyker
AHM GANNAH WIN, MAMAH! I hope I don't...

AHM GANNAH WIN, MAMAH!

I hope I don't forget. :)
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 05-27-2002, 04:42 AM
Replies: 123
Views: 12,941
Posted By Psyker
I think I should just shut UN down so everybody...

I think I should just shut UN down so everybody shuts up. :o
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-27-2002, 04:35 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 916
Posted By Psyker
Thanks a bunch. :)

Thanks a bunch. :)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-27-2002, 04:26 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,679
Posted By Psyker
I don't. :)

I don't. :)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-27-2002, 04:07 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 916
Posted By Psyker
No, please send it to BLARGH. Thanks.

No, please send it to BLARGH. Thanks.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-27-2002, 01:53 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 2,097
Posted By Psyker
dude. re-reviewing the playerworlds online are...

dude. re-reviewing the playerworlds online are pretty simple. i can point out which ones aren't that good, and which ones are bars of gold. :(
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-27-2002, 01:48 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,505
Posted By Psyker
for an alpha, this scored pretty high

for an alpha, this scored pretty high
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-27-2002, 01:40 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,284
Posted By Psyker
tgf_guy should know ;)

tgf_guy should know ;)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-27-2002, 01:37 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,083
Posted By Psyker
Re: Re: Re: Re: Yakuna...not UN is Corupt.

omg you swored now its tiem 2 banded u form al srevers!!!@

:rolleyes:
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-27-2002, 12:07 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 916
Posted By Psyker
Re: Re: Attention: I need your help.

That URL doesn't work. :(
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-26-2002, 11:41 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 2,097
Posted By Psyker
I like a combination of both.

I like a combination of both.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-26-2002, 11:18 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 916
Posted By Psyker
Attention: I need your help.

If anyone could send me all of the tilesets that RPGMaker has had or has currently, would you mind sending them to me?

This way, I can see who's ripping tiles of RPGMaker, and which playerworld(s)...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-26-2002, 09:48 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 682
Posted By Psyker
yohoki! cool name. reminds me of 'poyozo'. :p

yohoki! cool name. reminds me of 'poyozo'. :p
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-26-2002, 09:42 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 2,097
Posted By Psyker
heh, yeah. somebody called me power hungry once...

heh, yeah. somebody called me power hungry once when I asked for level 1 global rc access from Stefan, when I can practically blow up every playerworld on the serverlist if I wanted to. :rolleyes:
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-26-2002, 09:01 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,822
Posted By Psyker
hey, stop bashing in your reviews! (that's...

hey, stop bashing in your reviews!

(that's my job. :p)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-26-2002, 12:17 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,446
Posted By Psyker
Haha, yeah. That's a killer combination right...

Haha, yeah. That's a killer combination right there.
Forum: Level Design 05-25-2002, 01:58 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 3,217
Posted By Psyker
here.

here.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-25-2002, 01:50 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 1,435
Posted By Psyker
Playerworld Administration, and Playerworld Submission Guidelines

The Playerworld Administration is here to review playerworlds to see if they deserve to go online and become part of the serverlist. We're also here to make sure that no playerworlds are breaking the...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-25-2002, 12:34 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,638
Posted By Psyker
ARRRRGH NO DO YOU NOT READ ANYTHING

ARRRRGH NO
DO YOU NOT READ ANYTHING
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-25-2002, 11:19 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,638
Posted By Psyker
Don't even bother setting up Sanstrata on a 1.3...

Don't even bother setting up Sanstrata on a 1.3 or 1.28 g-server. :o
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-25-2002, 09:44 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 902
Posted By Psyker
I always thought about making something that...

I always thought about making something that required mashing buttons on your keyboard (kind of like performing hadouken in Street Fighter) in order to do a special fighting move.

But I can't even...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-25-2002, 05:22 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,638
Posted By Psyker
SANSTRATAISNOTCOMINGBACKSODONOTEVENBOTHEROKAY.

SANSTRATAISNOTCOMINGBACKSODONOTEVENBOTHEROKAY.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-25-2002, 05:12 AM
Replies: 58
Views: 4,448
Posted By Psyker
:(

:(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-25-2002, 04:55 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,590
Posted By Psyker
oh god.

oh god.
Showing results 76 to 100 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.