Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 314
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 35 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: KrimsonSky
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-08-2010, 02:24 PM
Replies: 60
Views: 7,476
Posted By KrimsonSky
Gmap needs to be expanded. Helicopter could...

Gmap needs to be expanded.
Helicopter could replace subway's[or take you places subways can't or don't]
Cars need to be faster..lot faster :3
Better portable transportation [i.e Bikes?]
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-07-2010, 05:52 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,922
Posted By KrimsonSky
Isn't there something like that with houses if...

Isn't there something like that with houses if you're inactive ? .. Reason is, The411 has 2 sewer houses and he logs in probably once every 3 months ?
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-06-2010, 02:27 AM
Replies: 68
Views: 10,340
Posted By KrimsonSky
D: bro that's not cool, you KNOW I am allergic to...

D: bro that's not cool, you KNOW I am allergic to bull****....
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-05-2010, 11:49 PM
Replies: 68
Views: 10,340
Posted By KrimsonSky
So when you first logged on Era, you were pro...

So when you first logged on Era, you were pro **** huh ?
You knew all the buildings, all the ways to make money, all the events, all the guns and weapons?

D:
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-05-2010, 03:02 PM
Replies: 68
Views: 10,340
Posted By KrimsonSky
And no, Its not my brain saying " I wanna play...

And no, Its not my brain saying " I wanna play with Katana "
its my brain saying, "The Katana is a very nice addition to Era, why can't more then 2 people experience it"

I'm always giving ideas...
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-05-2010, 01:03 AM
Replies: 120
Views: 23,154
Posted By KrimsonSky
Someone needs to finish 5th grade D: Why so...

Someone needs to finish 5th grade D:
Why so graal forums ?
online school is just for your kind!

Gtfo my threads if they are nonsense.
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-04-2010, 11:56 PM
Replies: 70
Views: 13,686
Posted By KrimsonSky
Oboy, I can tell you're going to be a handful if...

Oboy, I can tell you're going to be a handful if made PR ;]
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-04-2010, 11:46 PM
Replies: 280
Views: 646,212
Posted By KrimsonSky
is it just a coincidence that this has 666...

is it just a coincidence that this has 666 writting on it D:
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-04-2010, 11:13 PM
Replies: 70
Views: 13,686
Posted By KrimsonSky
When are the new PRs being announced ...

When are the new PRs being announced




Congratz <3

Hopefully you sent the application in before Saturday ;]
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-04-2010, 10:38 PM
Replies: 120
Views: 23,154
Posted By KrimsonSky
fyi, I think my ideas are better via sober

fyi, I think my ideas are better via sober
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-04-2010, 10:34 PM
Replies: 120
Views: 23,154
Posted By KrimsonSky
When can we please start voting for...

When can we please start voting for Player-Environment staff, such AS the Gang/Biz admin ....

We seriously need a President of Era. The president wouldn't be staff, but would play a high role like...
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-04-2010, 10:18 PM
Replies: 120
Views: 23,154
Posted By KrimsonSky
Seriously...

Why do we continue to give "Staff" the higher attributes of being Admins of such Gangs and Businesses when they have little to none of being a Era Player's experience.

"Oh, this Event's Team guy,...
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-04-2010, 09:34 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 4,816
Posted By KrimsonSky
Bleh, Era doesn't need a staff member that is...

Bleh, Era doesn't need a staff member that is more well-known with the whole Player point of view...

I'm down <3 ? ....
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-04-2010, 06:09 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 4,816
Posted By KrimsonSky
Its actually a pretty good feature, if you want...

Its actually a pretty good feature, if you want better aim, then you give up a good chunk of speed for it.

Pretty good balanced feature Andrew,

/approved
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-03-2010, 04:39 AM
Replies: 68
Views: 10,340
Posted By KrimsonSky
<3 -^_^- everyone loves Krim!

<3
-^_^- everyone loves Krim!
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-02-2010, 08:55 PM
Replies: 68
Views: 10,340
Posted By KrimsonSky
I'm usually dancing with mary jane when I post my...

I'm usually dancing with mary jane when I post my ideas, and I am not joking.. they seem so awesome when I'm typing them down D': .. and I'm like "DAMN KRIM, YOU IZ ONE SMART KID BRO!"
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-02-2010, 05:28 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 5,197
Posted By KrimsonSky
Agreed. Who are you, you magnificent...

Agreed.


Who are you, you magnificent piece of art you.
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-02-2010, 02:54 PM
Replies: 68
Views: 10,340
Posted By KrimsonSky
Not everyone gets to play around with Katana's ...

Not everyone gets to play around with Katana's
how about a little red team vs blue team full-on samurai war,
before the event starts you choose the 'leader' and they get to wear a special samurai...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 10-02-2010, 02:46 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 3,178
Posted By KrimsonSky
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y20/bsbbaby/ohai....

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y20/bsbbaby/ohai.jpg
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-02-2010, 04:30 AM
Replies: 68
Views: 10,340
Posted By KrimsonSky
Uh...If that's not sarcasm.. then wtf ? Have...

Uh...If that's not sarcasm.. then wtf ?
Have you not been to the era_gp-rulesroom.nw ?

At the moment the rules are what they are, no player can personally change that.

But I might say that...
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-02-2010, 01:24 AM
Replies: 68
Views: 10,340
Posted By KrimsonSky
What are you smoking ?... Can I have...

What are you smoking ?...



Can I have some ?
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-02-2010, 01:03 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 5,197
Posted By KrimsonSky
More gangs should just fix it o.o .... give like...

More gangs should just fix it o.o .... give like 2 gangs to 2 noobs ;] that should start a party !
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-02-2010, 12:08 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 5,197
Posted By KrimsonSky
I'll step up and throw my name into being the...

I'll step up and throw my name into being the Gangs Admin <3
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-01-2010, 06:31 PM
Replies: 68
Views: 10,340
Posted By KrimsonSky
K well, when everyone is using the total of 3...

K well, when everyone is using the total of 3 weapons, then tell me it wasn't a good idea.
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-01-2010, 03:00 PM
Replies: 68
Views: 10,340
Posted By KrimsonSky
Are you joking me, how would anyone merchant...

Are you joking me, how would anyone merchant anything ?

And no, everyone will have the same guns, they will all go for the best one[s] and buy them out.

Just to prove my theory, what would you...
Showing results 76 to 100 of 314

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.