Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 34 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Mykel
Forum: Tech Support 03-25-2010, 09:58 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 27,217
Posted By Mykel
This explains why the game has died so much. :[

This explains why the game has died so much. :[
Forum: Your opinion 03-25-2010, 09:55 AM
Replies: 148
Views: 203,623
Posted By Mykel
I seriously hate you a little for posting that...

I seriously hate you a little for posting that link to the playerlist, James. So sad. :[
Forum: Tech Support 03-24-2010, 01:11 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 27,217
Posted By Mykel
Whoaaaa, really? Dammit, the pc version is going...

Whoaaaa, really? Dammit, the pc version is going to be dead in a few years. :[
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-24-2010, 01:09 PM
Replies: 69
Views: 8,124
Posted By Mykel
I'm not a fan of modern servers so it's all...

I'm not a fan of modern servers so it's all pretty meh to me. But, why are you so aggressive about the "haters," or whatever you called them? You want people to play your server, right? You can't...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-23-2010, 03:57 PM
Replies: 57
Views: 8,866
Posted By Mykel
Go flaw some bad guys. Keep safe, bro.

Go flaw some bad guys.

Keep safe, bro.
Forum: Your opinion 03-23-2010, 03:48 PM
Replies: 148
Views: 203,623
Posted By Mykel
You seriously just depressed me with the picture...

You seriously just depressed me with the picture of that playerlist. =/

I remember when graal went p2p, and I heard all of these great things about g2k1, and then I finally got my mom to pay for...
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 03-17-2010, 09:40 AM
Replies: 167
Views: 27,958
Posted By Mykel
Although I can't really weigh in on the subject...

Although I can't really weigh in on the subject of Streety being replaced too much because I don't play UN enough, I do have to say that I think the PWA/Global staff team should be doing other things...
Forum: Delteria News 03-14-2010, 01:33 AM
Replies: 173
Views: 61,457
Posted By Mykel
Delterians care. Despite the dead server and...

Delterians care. Despite the dead server and relative lack of development (considering the entire time line), the Delteria forums are decently active. It is pretty much a separate community. I...
Forum: Delteria News 03-14-2010, 01:19 AM
Replies: 173
Views: 61,457
Posted By Mykel
Finally. I've been begging someone to put up...

Finally. I've been begging someone to put up screenshots of the beautiful server. I've been around for years, and although I've never really developed for it, I've gotten to see the server grow and...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-14-2010, 01:07 AM
Replies: 2
hey
Views: 1,202
Posted By Mykel
hey

I haven't been here for awhile. What's new?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-24-2009, 06:43 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 4,426
Posted By Mykel
haha, nicely done bell.

haha, nicely done bell.
Forum: Classic Main Forum 09-18-2009, 04:48 PM
Replies: 301
Views: 43,537
Posted By Mykel
You analyze sports like those douchebags on espn....

You analyze sports like those douchebags on espn. All you needed to do was throw in the word "intangibles" a few times and you're in.

It's week one. Start talking about teams that look good...
Forum: Classic Main Forum 09-14-2009, 06:39 AM
Replies: 301
Views: 43,537
Posted By Mykel
I was up on you by about 8 points before that...

I was up on you by about 8 points before that Aaron Rodgers touchdown. I had the bears d. I lost by like 4. f u.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-09-2009, 05:07 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 5,098
Posted By Mykel
Heyyyy mannn, what's up bud? Chastin came back...

Heyyyy mannn, what's up bud? Chastin came back and now you. All of my oldschool graalian friends are coming back. :)
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 09-05-2009, 07:56 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 2,502
Posted By Mykel
It's another it's another era wanna be post.

It's another it's another era wanna be post.
Forum: Birthday Forum 09-03-2009, 02:45 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,641
Posted By Mykel
hbd

hbd
Forum: Classic Main Forum 08-30-2009, 08:13 AM
Replies: 301
Views: 43,537
Posted By Mykel
You have to give something to get something...

You have to give something to get something mannnn...

Your combo is almost certainly better than mine (Warner, Fitzgerald), but not by much. I love having QB/WR combos on the same team, because...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-18-2009, 03:36 AM
Replies: 288
Views: 747,443
Posted By Mykel
So, you're going to take some of the best...

So, you're going to take some of the best developers? This is a game that is starving for good developers and original content, and your "main purpose" is going to have nothing to do with...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-17-2009, 09:10 AM
Replies: 118
Views: 17,956
Posted By Mykel
I started playing like 20 of these threads ago.

I started playing like 20 of these threads ago.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-07-2009, 10:23 PM
Replies: 53
Views: 6,949
Posted By Mykel
"several players"? I gave someone a really...

"several players"?

I gave someone a really old version of the old OW, yes. One person.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-05-2009, 06:30 PM
Replies: 109
Views: 24,170
Posted By Mykel
Wow, what a douche. Some people really need to...

Wow, what a douche. Some people really need to get their priorities in order.
Forum: Graphic Design 04-30-2009, 11:16 AM
Replies: 113
Views: 21,199
Posted By Mykel
fat chicks write fat

fat chicks write fat
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-25-2009, 08:30 AM
Replies: 18
Hi.
Views: 2,357
Posted By Mykel
The pixel man! How goes it?

The pixel man! How goes it?
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-25-2009, 08:30 AM
Replies: 6
Hey
Views: 1,528
Posted By Mykel
Hola! Welcome back?

Hola! Welcome back?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-23-2009, 11:50 PM
Replies: 53
Views: 6,949
Posted By Mykel
*bump for wan*

*bump for wan*
Showing results 76 to 100 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.