Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 314
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 38 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Fry
Forum: Feature request 10-21-2008, 11:37 AM
Replies: 57
Views: 194,365
Posted By Fry
There is a difference between the client and the...

There is a difference between the client and the server for a game, yes.
Forum: Tech Support 09-26-2008, 10:33 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,897
Posted By Fry
Well was I was actually wondering about how...

Well was I was actually wondering about how exactly layers appear in the game, is the background layer (index 0, I suppose?) always drawn, with any other layers drawn above it, with the transparency...
Forum: Tech Support 09-25-2008, 09:15 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,897
Posted By Fry
Could you or anyone explain to me how layers are...

Could you or anyone explain to me how layers are implemented in the client and in what way they are useful right now? I am not exactly clear on that and would like to know if you don't mind.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-16-2008, 10:22 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,333
Posted By Fry
No, it is Rick's, he just had some subdomains...

No, it is Rick's, he just had some subdomains point to stuff.
Forum: Birthday Forum 08-13-2008, 06:25 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,092
Posted By Fry
Thanks :)

Thanks :)
Forum: Future Improvements 08-08-2008, 06:34 PM
Replies: 60
Views: 124,481
Posted By Fry
If your problem is already the lack of knowledge...

If your problem is already the lack of knowledge about the protocol, then I somehow doubt you would get beyond basic RC chat functionality before getting bored and disappearing.


Yeah it's all...
Forum: Graphic Design 08-02-2008, 09:25 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,463
Posted By Fry
The way it works right now, is that each...

The way it works right now, is that each addtiledef you would have done in a NPC script, is now added to the tileset list. There is a "main" tileset that completely replaces the previous tileset and...
Forum: Graphic Design 08-02-2008, 12:43 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,463
Posted By Fry
Yes they're two adjustable panes.

Yes they're two adjustable panes.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-24-2008, 04:32 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,896
Posted By Fry
4225 hours :mad:

4225 hours :mad:
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-25-2006, 12:42 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,211
Posted By Fry
Some people had their Christmas on the 24th okay.

Some people had their Christmas on the 24th okay.
Forum: Birthday Forum 09-13-2006, 08:14 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,150
Posted By Fry
Happy birthday, now just don't fail your driver's...

Happy birthday, now just don't fail your driver's license test :(
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-27-2006, 11:56 PM
Replies: 166
Views: 19,872
Posted By Fry
Personally, I like the games and stuff, even...

Personally, I like the games and stuff, even though it doesn't quite fit into Graal. But things change, but atleast make the GUI a bit nicer, at the moment it looks like one of these java/flash game...
Forum: Birthday Forum 06-24-2006, 08:33 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,379
Posted By Fry
I was here . Well, happy birthday!

I was here .
Well, happy birthday!
Forum: Tech Support 05-09-2006, 10:37 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,255
Posted By Fry
There probably was a reason it has been removed...

There probably was a reason it has been removed in the first place, most likely because you can't exactly see who did what on a FTP.
Forum: Birthday Forum 05-08-2006, 02:23 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 5,056
Posted By Fry
Happy birthday.

Happy birthday.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-03-2006, 09:37 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,343
Posted By Fry
Must be hard being as important as Gambet, all...

Must be hard being as important as Gambet, all these imposters, I can can't believe how you manage to live with them.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-29-2006, 09:00 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 4,094
Posted By Fry
"If you are offended by words written by people...

"If you are offended by words written by people on the Internet, stay the heck out of here, you jerk"

Moonie: Explaining that would either make the swear filter become active, or break the...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-24-2006, 09:26 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,449
Posted By Fry
Graal Statistics

Just a quick note for those who use the server info images/cares/etc; apparently Rick's graal.us' DNS is having problems with something, so http://statistics.graal.us doesn't work anymore. Instead...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-21-2006, 09:12 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 3,219
Posted By Fry
I'd just be careful that they don't steal your...

I'd just be careful that they don't steal your password, because of the people owning it. You should use a different password anyway.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-16-2006, 07:21 PM
Replies: 48
Views: 4,323
Posted By Fry
Seriously, if you learn VB, you are only creating...

Seriously, if you learn VB, you are only creating more problem for your further education because your thinking will be extremly broken after VB.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-30-2006, 09:27 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,560
Posted By Fry
Oh, that's happening all the time, for 10 minutes...

Oh, that's happening all the time, for 10 minutes of their time they dedicate to vandalizing a few pages, an admin wastes one minute.
Forum: Future Improvements 01-29-2006, 11:37 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,296
Posted By Fry
Guess why I also noted that, but as far as I...

Guess why I also noted that, but as far as I know, there is no fully functionaly online level editor available at the moment.
Forum: Future Improvements 01-28-2006, 11:09 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,296
Posted By Fry
Well, as far as I got it, the development of the...

Well, as far as I got it, the development of the current level editor is pretty much stopped since the release of v4, Stefan is probably waiting for someone to code an online level editor in GS2 so...
Forum: Birthday Forum 01-17-2006, 09:39 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,059
Posted By Fry
Much longer, nearly as long as the Delphi Graal I...

Much longer, nearly as long as the Delphi Graal I guess, maybe as long, not sure.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-11-2006, 04:55 PM
Replies: 48
Views: 5,231
Posted By Fry
Actually CScript is its own language, a quick...

Actually CScript is its own language, a quick google search returned that.
Showing results 76 to 100 of 314

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.