Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 32 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: ReBorn_Spirit
Forum: GK Bugs 04-13-2008, 02:04 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,201
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Even your "fix" for the alpha did not work...

Even your "fix" for the alpha did not work properly. I would know I spend a few moment in the castle answering pms somedays.

no big deal, I'll just find more for you boys to look at.
Forum: GK Bugs 04-12-2008, 04:20 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,201
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
interesting.. I was getting at GK bugs but that...

interesting.. I was getting at GK bugs but that still fits as a "lawl bug" as it could easily be for GK and do that same problem.
Forum: GK Bugs 04-12-2008, 03:52 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,201
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Found some more to post... I have more but I...

Found some more to post... I have more but I can't find half of them XD. I'll make new and post more if I find them XD.

**Ones I cannot find include horses swimming instead of standing while...
Forum: GK Bugs 04-12-2008, 03:34 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,201
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
lawl bugs

So lets just all get together and just post the images of these lame bugs we find. Sort of like these ones...

I see these sort of bugs every now and then, some more then others. They are rather...
Forum: GK Bugs 03-07-2008, 04:39 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,074
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
LevelBreak

main_af-24.nw - main_ag-24.nw

Nice Z axis break between the two, others can see it too.
Forum: GK Bugs 03-07-2008, 04:38 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,208
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
A few of Brigids spells do not work properly, yes...

A few of Brigids spells do not work properly, yes I know this for a fact as I still follow Brigid.
Forum: Feature request 02-28-2008, 04:21 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 10,243
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Thanks, just too bad I think that your sound...

Thanks, just too bad I think that your sound sussystem is incompatible with my current computer system. Never seen my PC lock up so much when I tried to turn it back on...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-27-2008, 08:20 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,588
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Ok while you all are chatting about non topic...

Ok while you all are chatting about non topic stuff. I'll actually explain why your barrels don't work like you want... First of all its a local client side gani, as far as the server cares your...
Forum: Feature request 02-27-2008, 08:14 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 10,243
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
64 bit sound notification

Hey you did neglect to add into your installer a note somewheres that you need to enable the sound on 64 bit systems. Make it popup or an option to enable it when you install graal. This will help...
Forum: GK Bugs 02-20-2008, 04:28 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,895
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Exclamation go say "Who ordered a pizza?" on GK and then...

go say "Who ordered a pizza?" on GK and then think to how you can put that into a Roleplay situation when you work for that Misty Mug Tavern.

Try again people.. your filter is broken... Sorry but...
Forum: GK Suggestions 01-27-2008, 12:06 AM
Replies: 75
Views: 13,008
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
How about you have to just pay a fee to keep your...

How about you have to just pay a fee to keep your house up for so long, in game money... not real money. That way when you run out of the money to pay for your house, you just can't enter it until...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-17-2008, 03:02 AM
Replies: 102
Views: 11,694
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Hmm so maybe we should just take over smaller...

Hmm so maybe we should just take over smaller countries like australlia because they have alot of unused land.. Or maybe something like New Zealand because they just don't do much in world events??...
Forum: GK Suggestions 01-12-2008, 11:53 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 3,132
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Forest allready has its own set of RP rules and...

Forest allready has its own set of RP rules and guidlines. What most people do not see, is that alot of what people say can be RP, so alot of it is rather grey area.
Forum: GK Suggestions 01-12-2008, 10:48 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 3,132
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Oh, you mean that ...

Oh, you mean that
http://support.graalonline.com/
isnt fast enough for you??

Forum pm Sam or Bjorn if you have an issue, get screenshots for proof too. They won't do anything unless you have...
Forum: GK Bugs 01-07-2008, 10:43 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,134
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Had the same problem, presing F8 to open and...

Had the same problem, presing F8 to open and close the server list quickly cleared it for me.

Seen other files get stuck as well, should minimize to background or hide the progress if it takes...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 11-29-2007, 06:41 AM
Replies: 177
Views: 28,565
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Thumbs down It's been proven before that new content only...

It's been proven before that new content only lasts so long.
The same goes for friendly/unfriendly faces. Not pointing at anyone really, I know alot of people feel Bjorn isnt on peoples good side...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 11-16-2007, 05:02 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,818
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
You could make it easier to find this website...

You could make it easier to find this website that you have. Just logging into GK I see no help websites or information to point you to one. Hit F8 and when you select a server, you should see the...
Forum: Feature request 09-28-2007, 09:47 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 24,876
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
They are unfortunately the only ignorant ones.. ...

They are unfortunately the only ignorant ones..

They have completely failed to even bother showing people where to set the community names and then find them easily. Not only have they managed to...
Forum: Feature request 09-28-2007, 09:41 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 24,876
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
List of ALL community names

So since I can't right click someone and get their account name, Now you have to provide a place for the community names that are to be used for adding new members to the kingdoms on Graal Kingdoms. ...
Forum: Bug Report 09-28-2007, 09:35 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 10,846
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Graalv4title.png problem

Its been up for several minutes now and will not go away. I frequently see my client trying to download this.

Since the last update its been acting up and trying to download that file every time....
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-21-2007, 06:53 PM
Replies: 152
Views: 12,064
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
IF we even get an FAQ group, make them be on GK...

IF we even get an FAQ group, make them be on GK and active so they can actaully run around and help out people. Don't need to bug people on RC all day do they?

Besides I thought it was against...
Forum: GK Suggestions 09-21-2007, 08:15 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,039
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Unfortunately the only way to really get a bug...

Unfortunately the only way to really get a bug fixed lately is to abuse it until they do fix it... Its sad but very true, and if it can't be put to an advantage, it just gets ignored.
Forum: Bug Report 09-19-2007, 12:07 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 12,764
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Most broadband connections have an ability to use...

Most broadband connections have an ability to use ethernet connections. Yours did not?
Forum: GK Suggestions 09-18-2007, 11:41 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,236
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
House moving does need to be improved, however a...

House moving does need to be improved, however a system needs to be inplace that prevents them from being put into water for various reasons.

it should be possible to move them from island to...
Forum: Bug Report 09-18-2007, 09:20 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 9,177
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Could you take a screenshot to show us what is...

Could you take a screenshot to show us what is happening?
Showing results 76 to 100 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.