Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 31 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: jonnyrocks2
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-23-2008, 09:43 AM
Replies: 325
Views: 71,143
Posted By jonnyrocks2
The sleep is a lie, good sir. I'm loving the...

The sleep is a lie, good sir.

I'm loving the items thus far, and I have to admit, the pirate items are coming along very nicely. Its also fantastic that Zormite items are all up, or did I miss a...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-22-2008, 06:39 PM
Replies: 48
Views: 8,546
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Quoted4truth :fro:

Quoted4truth :fro:
Forum: Zormite Republic 04-22-2008, 06:23 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,083
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Alimn Project Update!

Thats right ladies, after a long awaited silence over the project, I'd like to announce that Alimn is nearing 95% completion in its overall goals of being finished.

Current changes have been...
Forum: Forest 04-22-2008, 11:25 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 4,846
Posted By jonnyrocks2
I like that idea better. :D

I like that idea better. :D
Forum: Forest 04-20-2008, 08:06 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 4,846
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Give a heads up notice that a tag wipes...

Give a heads up notice that a tag wipes happening, and have people that wish to remain to leave a message indicating they want to? 3:

However, past the deadline, they could still forum PM when...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-08-2008, 08:28 PM
Replies: 120
Views: 16,395
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Quoted for truth.

Quoted for truth.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-23-2008, 10:49 PM
Replies: 67
Views: 6,794
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Needs more advertisement, needs more things to...

Needs more advertisement, needs more things to do...Basically a little bit of everything. ;)
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-23-2008, 04:55 PM
Replies: 67
Views: 6,794
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Smooth one, Bjorn. x.x

Smooth one, Bjorn. x.x
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-22-2008, 01:16 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,250
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Hes leaving? Thats a shame. Heh, I'll miss ya m8,...

Hes leaving? Thats a shame. Heh, I'll miss ya m8, even if I didn't know you.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-18-2008, 09:55 PM
Replies: 185
Views: 19,752
Posted By jonnyrocks2
If I wasn't buried in homework, and as Elizabeth...

If I wasn't buried in homework, and as Elizabeth said, if there was more to do, then I'd be online, personally. However, the overall problem is the unbalanced levels, lack of updates, and the lack of...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-11-2008, 07:11 PM
Replies: 185
Views: 19,752
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Hey Pat, if you need help, I'll try and make time...

Hey Pat, if you need help, I'll try and make time to pop on and lend a hand on the prizes bit, but as stated, I'm heavily weighted down by school currently.
Forum: Zormite Republic 03-11-2008, 02:39 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,523
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Da Comrade! Yea, I'm going to be MIA for a...

Da Comrade!

Yea, I'm going to be MIA for a while still. College has me pinned down in work. x_x
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-07-2008, 05:29 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 3,118
Posted By jonnyrocks2
:fro: Quoted for Truth. ...

:fro:



Quoted for Truth.



God, I'm loving you more and more holmes.
Forum: GK Suggestions 02-21-2008, 02:38 AM
Replies: 79
Views: 10,206
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Too true.

Too true.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-20-2008, 10:04 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,588
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Inb4deletions :fro: Seriously, what was the...

Inb4deletions :fro:

Seriously, what was the point of half of these comments on this page? XD

Some was used incorrectly might I add. (Great job for failing.)
Forum: GK Suggestions 02-20-2008, 10:00 PM
Replies: 79
Views: 10,206
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Hey Ravenblade, that argument in regards to...

Hey Ravenblade, that argument in regards to getting lamed, untrue. You usually start in peace mode anyway, unless if you get hit by some kind of bug or something?

Still, remove the safe zones,...
Forum: GK Suggestions 02-19-2008, 02:41 PM
Replies: 79
Views: 10,206
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Remove the safe zones...It should be a simple...

Remove the safe zones...It should be a simple choice, peace or battle.

There is no safe zones for battle -- Period. However, peace is...well obvious.
Forum: Zormite Republic 02-03-2008, 12:38 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,478
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Whoops, thought I closed this earlier. P.S....

Whoops, thought I closed this earlier.

P.S. Cleaned the topic up.
Forum: Crescent Pirates 02-02-2008, 10:36 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 2,992
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Fayt totally dunk me, despite putting up a good...

Fayt totally dunk me, despite putting up a good resistance...Tho I did get a shot at Romain I think?
Man, gotta hate those widescreens. ;)
Forum: Zormite Republic 02-01-2008, 10:45 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,478
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Zormite Blacklist

Zormite Blacklist:
LordBosh
Taison
SacredShadow
Debaglio
Reaper1168
Zaikat
MacDrizzle
Snake_Recon P2P
draven
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-22-2008, 10:33 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,958
Posted By jonnyrocks2
I have a feeling Googi's would be a little more...

I have a feeling Googi's would be a little more detailed. ;)
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 01-20-2008, 06:27 PM
Replies: 56
Views: 6,324
Posted By jonnyrocks2
x5

x5
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-18-2008, 07:53 PM
Replies: 102
Views: 11,694
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Those others I think was designed for Halloween,...

Those others I think was designed for Halloween, if I remember correctly.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-18-2008, 11:09 AM
Replies: 102
Views: 11,694
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Been there, done that, got bored...Needs more...

Been there, done that, got bored...Needs more variety on the heads, and unfortunately, I have yet to see anyone decent enough at making fish heads.

Just having two actually usable heads is kind...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-14-2008, 01:55 AM
Replies: 102
Views: 11,694
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Could be fixed by separating the kingdom...

Could be fixed by separating the kingdom internally with a central leading party? ;)
Showing results 76 to 100 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:35 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.