Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 28 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Aknts
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-31-2009, 07:45 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 5,304
Posted By Aknts
Oh ok, because I have the backup of the levels,...

Oh ok, because I have the backup of the levels, scripts and all that too.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-30-2009, 02:40 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 3,199
Posted By Aknts
So whats happened in the game since 2007?

So whats happened in the game since 2007?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-29-2009, 06:04 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 5,304
Posted By Aknts
No one has a backup of the Graal2001 levels? Or...

No one has a backup of the Graal2001 levels? Or did they delete them on purpose?
Forum: Level Design 05-29-2009, 06:01 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 3,914
Posted By Aknts
Oh yea I never finished it.. lol my bad. That's...

Oh yea I never finished it.. lol my bad. That's why there is no detail at all.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-29-2009, 05:31 AM
Replies: 127
Views: 22,275
Posted By Aknts
Checking in!

Checking in!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-29-2009, 04:55 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 5,304
Posted By Aknts
Bomy Island

So who exactly is running this server now and what do they need help on?
Forum: Level Design 05-29-2009, 04:39 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 3,914
Posted By Aknts
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-29-2009, 04:17 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 3,199
Posted By Aknts
Thanks, its been awhile.

Thanks, its been awhile.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-29-2009, 04:09 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 3,199
Posted By Aknts
Oh hi guys!

Hello!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-05-2007, 09:31 PM
Replies: 102
Views: 15,760
Posted By Aknts
Just a pointer but usually going back to update...

Just a pointer but usually going back to update the tileset is a bad idea. Finish stuff that you need now then go back. Because you can always change what you already made.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-21-2007, 02:31 AM
Replies: 102
Views: 15,760
Posted By Aknts
I'm on aim, message me when can talk.

I'm on aim, message me when can talk.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-20-2007, 11:58 PM
Replies: 102
Views: 15,760
Posted By Aknts
Oh ok I was making sure you didn't need levels.

Oh ok I was making sure you didn't need levels.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-20-2007, 04:12 AM
Replies: 102
Views: 15,760
Posted By Aknts
Wait.. Tom what do you need help with?

Wait.. Tom what do you need help with?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-18-2007, 09:00 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 4,745
Posted By Aknts
Coasta De Agua, Early N-Pulse, Frolic, Faheria,...

Coasta De Agua, Early N-Pulse, Frolic, Faheria, Tempest of Time, Graal2001, Krynn and Oasis.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-18-2007, 05:09 AM
Replies: 62
Views: 9,680
Posted By Aknts
Yea I remember that. Googi would always cheat and...

Yea I remember that. Googi would always cheat and draw extra items on the cave wall for his character.
Forum: Level Design 11-18-2007, 05:07 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 7,080
Posted By Aknts
I see how it is.. just ignore me.

I see how it is.. just ignore me.
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 11-17-2007, 08:16 AM
Replies: 99
Views: 11,354
Posted By Aknts
lol.

lol.
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 11-16-2007, 09:09 PM
Replies: 99
Views: 11,354
Posted By Aknts
Why?

Why?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-16-2007, 04:50 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,842
Posted By Aknts
I have a backup of it. I don't know what stage...

I have a backup of it. I don't know what stage the server was in. I have backups of alot of those servers from back then.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-16-2007, 04:49 PM
Replies: 102
Views: 15,760
Posted By Aknts
Looks real good Tom.

Looks real good Tom.
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 11-16-2007, 04:48 PM
Replies: 99
Views: 11,354
Posted By Aknts
I want to be head lat.

I want to be head lat.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-16-2007, 04:47 PM
Replies: 62
Views: 9,680
Posted By Aknts
How long have you played Graal?

I am just curious on how long some people have played. I started in 1.28 so however long ago that was.. like 1999 or something.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-16-2007, 04:46 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,543
Posted By Aknts
Neat little "LOL".

Neat little "LOL".
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-16-2007, 04:45 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 900
Posted By Aknts
Payworlds?

Is there not a pay playerworld that uses the classic tileset and stuff? What happen to the reopening of Graal2001 or Bomy Island whateever it was called? Stefan there needs to be one. Back when I was...
Forum: Level Design 11-16-2007, 04:42 PM
Replies: 90
Views: 14,502
Posted By Aknts
Let it always be for fun. Once you start treating...

Let it always be for fun. Once you start treating it like a job like me and some others you will get to the point were you can't stand to even open the editor. I got to that point a long time ago. So...
Showing results 76 to 100 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.