Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 211
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 34 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: LanceMartin
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-23-2001, 10:33 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 823
Posted By LanceMartin
good point. But it seems a lot longer

good point. But it seems a lot longer
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-23-2001, 04:27 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 823
Posted By LanceMartin
Stefan PLEASE Read

I can't for some reason get Version 2.1 to work. I Download the Setup and I run it. Then as I click to play a server it says I still need Version 2.1 what is up with this? Please help. This has been...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-20-2001, 08:42 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 911
Posted By LanceMartin
I hate that True Thug guy

I hate that True Thug guy
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-19-2001, 09:35 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,730
Posted By LanceMartin
But the cereal and Milk bars suck. They make my...

But the cereal and Milk bars suck. They make my belly hurt.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-19-2001, 08:43 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,018
Posted By LanceMartin
But Providence isn't all that well now.

But Providence isn't all that well now.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-18-2001, 10:48 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 853
Posted By LanceMartin
Guys the withdraw thing was a joke please drop it

Guys the withdraw thing was a joke please drop it
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-18-2001, 08:40 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 853
Posted By LanceMartin
grrr It still isn't working.

grrr It still isn't working.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-18-2001, 05:30 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 853
Posted By LanceMartin
Does anyone know what is wrong? I really need to...

Does anyone know what is wrong? I really need to know
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-18-2001, 05:29 AM
Replies: 138
Views: 13,320
Posted By LanceMartin
I payed $27 US dollars to play graal.

I payed $27 US dollars to play graal.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-18-2001, 04:43 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 965
Posted By LanceMartin
"Yes they call me the streak" *runs through...

"Yes they call me the streak"

*runs through Graal naked*
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-18-2001, 04:41 AM
Replies: 138
Views: 13,320
Posted By LanceMartin
I don't think i would buy graal for gba because I...

I don't think i would buy graal for gba because I mean think about it. Graal is fun because it is online. And to my knowledge gba don't go online.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-18-2001, 03:17 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 2,468
Posted By LanceMartin
Once I went with my dad to collect logs and I was...

Once I went with my dad to collect logs and I was walking and he hit me in the head with the back of the axe and I was knocked out for like 5 hours and when I got up he called me a wuss and to walk...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-18-2001, 03:14 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,380
Posted By LanceMartin
I don't remember a time when it was working

I don't remember a time when it was working
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-18-2001, 03:12 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 853
Posted By LanceMartin
Major Troubles with V.21

I posted this is in the bug section but that isn't a very popular place

I can't get it to work!

I download the setup and run the setup. But when it is done the little graal startup comes up...
Forum: Tech Support 11-18-2001, 03:03 AM
Replies: 0
Views: 954
Posted By LanceMartin
Major Troubles with V.21

I can't get it to work!

I download the setup and run the setup. But when it is done the little graal startup comes up and when I try to get on a server it still says I need v2.1 to play but I just...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-17-2001, 08:36 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,481
Posted By LanceMartin
I GOT AN IDEA! I WILL MAKE AN INVISABLE HAT!

I GOT AN IDEA! I WILL MAKE AN INVISABLE HAT!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-17-2001, 08:33 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,481
Posted By LanceMartin
Hats Free? I am a bomy and I think that isn't...

Hats Free? I am a bomy and I think that isn't gonna work. Its bad business on Graals part. I mean think about it. What is there to do on Graal2001? Get money to buy hats and bomys. If these things...
Forum: Tech Support 11-17-2001, 07:14 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 769
Posted By LanceMartin
I did. I DLed the one off the main page AND...

I did.

I DLed the one off the main page AND the one from the Download section
Forum: Tech Support 11-17-2001, 07:12 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 769
Posted By LanceMartin
I tried that. I had a folder with Graal in it and...

I tried that. I had a folder with Graal in it and in that folder I created a new folder and put the setup in it but still never worked
Forum: Tech Support 11-17-2001, 07:10 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 769
Posted By LanceMartin
ok sorry about sig Yeah. I try DLing the...

ok sorry about sig

Yeah. I try DLing the setup again but it brings up the startup window and I can't play because I need version2.1 it says
Forum: Tech Support 11-17-2001, 07:06 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 769
Posted By LanceMartin
Problem with V2.1

I Download the setup and I try and run it but when I try and get on a server it says I still need version 2.1

But sometimes when I am trying to run the setup it says npcprogramming.doc error...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-17-2001, 07:02 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,566
Posted By LanceMartin
I am having troubles to. I download it and try...

I am having troubles to. I download it and try and run the setup but nothign happens.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-17-2001, 06:57 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,151
Posted By LanceMartin
Freedom of speech Yes but you signed a form when...

Freedom of speech Yes but you signed a form when signing up for Graal2001 that prohibited those sorts of stuff.

Also Can't that place get in trouble for haveing the name Hyrule??
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-17-2001, 06:53 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,018
Posted By LanceMartin
I agree some of the levels could well should have...

I agree some of the levels could well should have been improved. But we do have the levels re-done and I think they are really nice looking.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-17-2001, 05:35 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,018
Posted By LanceMartin
Getting Khlaria back up

I know you are getting sick of this but we have been waiting and was told it would be back up with 2.1 and mithica as a free server. I was wondering when it goes up or if you need any addition...
Showing results 76 to 100 of 211

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.