Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 132
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 34 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Brandon
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-23-2003, 02:35 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 966
Posted By Brandon
You must have a confirmed credit card on your...

You must have a confirmed credit card on your paypal account to send payments. They charge like $1.95 USD to confirm your credit card, and then, on your statement, it says PAYPAL MEMBER XXXX (XXXX...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-22-2003, 03:21 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,223
Posted By Brandon
He can not. As of right now, there is no one on...

He can not. As of right now, there is no one on the staff= list, Tyhm or Spark or someone of the sort removed everyone until I returned. I need to get a hold of one of those guys to fix it.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-22-2003, 03:17 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,223
Posted By Brandon
Yes, I did. I logged on today and will begin...

Yes, I did. I logged on today and will begin restoring things. I apologize everyone for the inconvenience; I moved and am out on my own and had to get things taken care of. At any rate, need...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-22-2003, 03:13 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,223
Posted By Brandon
Hi Everyone

A lot has gone on in the last few weeks, but, needless to say, I am back. :) Good to see you all again.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-01-2003, 09:52 PM
Replies: 140
Views: 13,142
Posted By Brandon
Maybe those who successfully complete the...

Maybe those who successfully complete the schooling would receive Graal+ Certification, or so. :)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-11-2003, 08:09 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 3,367
Posted By Brandon
Two things: (1) There is no gun on Bravo...

Two things:

(1) There is no gun on Bravo with that name.
and
(2) The bullet animation will be changed immediately.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-01-2003, 09:37 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,310
Posted By Brandon
Situation resolved. Thread is being closed.

Situation resolved. Thread is being closed.
Forum: Future Improvements 06-01-2003, 07:27 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,652
Posted By Brandon
Which gives me another idea - maybe when/if the...

Which gives me another idea - maybe when/if the new server option is added, it would automatically not allow players to wear the RC head.
Forum: Future Improvements 05-31-2003, 12:15 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,232
Posted By Brandon
That would be a dynamic IP address. Static IP...

That would be a dynamic IP address. Static IP addresses do not change.

Also - who's to say that a Graal player wont visit another country, and play Graal on his/her laptop while in the hotel?...
Forum: Future Improvements 05-31-2003, 12:13 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,652
Posted By Brandon
Exclamation Server Options: RC Head Image

I would like to suggest that a new server option be implemented. Something along the lines of:
rchead=imagefilename

It would be much more efficient than having an NPC with a timeout that sets RC...
Forum: Future Improvements 05-30-2003, 11:51 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,232
Posted By Brandon
Not to mention that beyond that, there is also no...

Not to mention that beyond that, there is also no rule against playing Graal from different locations - an account having been accessed from totally different IP addresses does not necessarily...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-27-2003, 06:18 AM
Replies: 128
Views: 7,806
Posted By Brandon
Albert Einstein couldn't tie his shoes. ;)

Albert Einstein couldn't tie his shoes. ;)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-27-2003, 05:41 AM
Replies: 84
Views: 6,895
Posted By Brandon
Alright, it's time I updated everyone on the...

Alright, it's time I updated everyone on the situation as it stands right now. I would like to begin by saying that we are going to continue development on the playerworld as it is now. We are not...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-26-2003, 04:51 AM
Replies: 84
Views: 6,895
Posted By Brandon
Bravo has been up for more than three years - I...

Bravo has been up for more than three years - I really don't think that qualifies as "skirting the PWA." And, for the 187th time, I did not intend on doing this! Also, it's not right of you to say...
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-25-2003, 10:07 AM
Replies: 51
Views: 5,052
Posted By Brandon
Take this: Run it through the...

Take this:


Run it through the 'Kaimetsu-ese to English' translator, and you will be surprised to get this:

http://kaimetsu.bravoonline.net/monkeylaughing.gif


;)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-25-2003, 08:52 AM
Replies: 84
Views: 6,895
Posted By Brandon
Maybe if you had consideration for other people...

Maybe if you had consideration for other people and not just yourself, what you have to say would mean a little more to me than what it does. I have not once belittled anything you've done or...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-25-2003, 06:41 AM
Replies: 84
Views: 6,895
Posted By Brandon
I don't think that is even possible. People have...

I don't think that is even possible. People have absolutely no respect for Bravo. That's beside the point, though - I am not going to allow something that is a rip of something else to stay up on...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-24-2003, 01:25 AM
Replies: 84
Views: 6,895
Posted By Brandon
No one worry, I spoke with Aftershock yesterday,...

No one worry, I spoke with Aftershock yesterday, and we're working on fixing this.
Forum: Tech Support 05-22-2003, 07:36 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 947
Posted By Brandon
DirectInput Error

I experienced a rather strange error this evening. I logged on to Graal and found that I could not swing my sword. Each time I took the Graal window out of focus, and brought it back into focus, the...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-15-2003, 07:08 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 2,860
Posted By Brandon
Re: Re: Selling items not legal

That is exactly what he's saying. Players are not permitted to use Graal as a medium for such transactions, and Graal does not condone such transactions being made outside of Graal, and takes no...
Forum: GK Bugs 05-10-2003, 09:30 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,779
Posted By Brandon
It might not be that easy now, though. People...

It might not be that easy now, though. People have paid others their hard-earned plat to acquire such items, so taking them out might not be a good idea. Otherwise, Stefan would then be presented...
Forum: GK Bugs 04-20-2003, 12:13 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 757
Posted By Brandon
Yes, please fix this. My mailbox was burned. :(...

Yes, please fix this. My mailbox was burned. :( No more letters for me! (until it's fixed :) )
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-23-2003, 11:59 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,339
Posted By Brandon
No one. I am, and have been, the manager of...

No one. I am, and have been, the manager of Bravo. He was my Co-Manager. Now it's just me.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-14-2003, 08:06 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,969
Posted By Brandon
Well, I do think, this time, he was responsible....

Well, I do think, this time, he was responsible. He was Lead Developer on Bravo, and his account deleted our entire levels folder and things from our NPC Database. The difference is, here, an IP...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-09-2003, 07:50 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 2,131
Posted By Brandon
That sometimes happens to me when switching...

That sometimes happens to me when switching worlds when not closing Graal first. The level I was in on the previous world still is visible when the one I'm switching to loads, then after a few...
Showing results 76 to 100 of 132

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.