Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 26 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: BocoC
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-27-2002, 04:37 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 3,202
Posted By BocoC
Try something like this: if (created)...

Try something like this:

if (created) timeout=0.05;
if (timeout) {
if ((abs(this.px-playerx)>0.6)||(abs(this.py-playery)>0.6)) {
playerx=this.px;
playery=this.py;
}
...
Forum: Future Improvements 01-27-2002, 02:45 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,281
Posted By BocoC
I have a p2p account and I still can't change it...

I have a p2p account and I still can't change it on the main page.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-27-2002, 02:44 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,152
Posted By BocoC
I made a little earthquake NPC on Andor with it ...

I made a little earthquake NPC on Andor with it :cool:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-27-2002, 02:42 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,429
Posted By BocoC
Yeah, I know. That guy was great. But some...

Yeah, I know. That guy was great. But some poeple here didn't like it... There were lots of advantages to the guy. You could easily find the position to warp to with Level Links, you could easily...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-27-2002, 02:39 AM
Replies: 105
Views: 7,236
Posted By BocoC
I currently hate how negative the forums are. If...

I currently hate how negative the forums are. If you had the admins of the forums constantly deleting EVERY negative post that comes up, we would see probably only 50% or less new posts a day. It...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-27-2002, 02:08 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,429
Posted By BocoC
Yes it does. You just have to have a bigmap set...

Yes it does. You just have to have a bigmap set with the setmap NPC Command so it can join the levels. Individual levels use scrollbars, connected levels use an arrow thingy.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-27-2002, 02:05 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,081
Posted By BocoC
That is why on my ICQ I don't accept messages...

That is why on my ICQ I don't accept messages from people not on my buddy list.
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-27-2002, 02:00 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,697
Posted By BocoC
Re: Re: timereverywhere

Heh. That has happened to me too.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-27-2002, 01:48 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 1,832
Posted By BocoC
Ahem. I made bug catching first.

Ahem. I made bug catching first.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-26-2002, 11:58 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 2,615
Posted By BocoC
Heh. Nice BirdBird. This inspires me to think...

Heh. Nice BirdBird. This inspires me to think about thinking about making my Mech...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-26-2002, 10:40 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 1,832
Posted By BocoC
It looks like you stole the auction item...

It looks like you stole the auction item :rolleyes:
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-26-2002, 10:36 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,584
Posted By BocoC
You mean only call the event on a certain NPC? ...

You mean only call the event on a certain NPC? Try setting a special number to one of the npc's save variables, then looping through all the NPC's in the level looking for the NPC with the certain...
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-26-2002, 10:33 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 2,284
Posted By BocoC
setstring oldx,#v(x+1); setstring oldy,#v(y); ...

setstring oldx,#v(x+1);
setstring oldy,#v(y);

I assume you want to set those with the player x and y...

setstring oldx,#v(playerx);
setstring oldy,#v(playery);
Forum: Tech Support 01-26-2002, 07:43 AM
Replies: 108
Views: 8,927
Posted By BocoC
That would be nice! ^_^ I noticed that...

That would be nice! ^_^ I noticed that setstring didn't work on NPC Server last night Stefan. But, I was setting and reading a server.string from an NPC Weapon. Stefan, can NPC Weapons set and...
Forum: Tech Support 01-25-2002, 12:23 PM
Replies: 108
Views: 8,927
Posted By BocoC
I found another bug. It deals with the "Attack...

I found another bug. It deals with the "Attack '-away' to when player list closed' option. Well, if an RC has that enabled, the playerlist doesn't update right when the RC's nick changes.
Forum: Future Improvements 01-25-2002, 12:15 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 859
Posted By BocoC
Hmm. Maybe if I study the sand path NPC and the...

Hmm. Maybe if I study the sand path NPC and the Graal2002 NPC, I can whip one up.
Forum: Tech Support 01-25-2002, 10:44 AM
Replies: 108
Views: 8,927
Posted By BocoC
Well, its not really a bug but... Can you make...

Well, its not really a bug but... Can you make it so NPC Weapons can read level.variables in NPC Server?
Forum: Tech Support 01-25-2002, 10:28 AM
Replies: 108
Views: 8,927
Posted By BocoC
Yeah, I know... I guess you have to take it away...

Yeah, I know... I guess you have to take it away before people start liking it...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-25-2002, 09:26 AM
Replies: 99
Views: 4,596
Posted By BocoC
Bah. Stefan is just trying to earn more money. ...

Bah. Stefan is just trying to earn more money. I mean, compared to other online games, Graal is DIRT CHEAP. Lineage is like $15 US a month, and games like Ultima Online and Redmoon are around $10...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-25-2002, 08:29 AM
Replies: 99
Views: 4,596
Posted By BocoC
They like, raised the monthly price for the full...

They like, raised the monthly price for the full year subscription by 75 US cents.
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-25-2002, 08:24 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,697
Posted By BocoC
Ok. This is what is going on (If I remember...

Ok. This is what is going on (If I remember correctly what Stefan said).

In a non-p2p server (Non NPC Server), the first person in the level runs all the timeouts in NPCs. So, all timeouts are...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-25-2002, 08:17 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 763
Posted By BocoC
Try disabling Direct Input.

Try disabling Direct Input.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-25-2002, 07:41 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,332
Posted By BocoC
It's a First Person Shooter.

It's a First Person Shooter.
Forum: NPC Server 01-25-2002, 07:26 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 764
Posted By BocoC
Stefan, could you also make it so you don't have...

Stefan, could you also make it so you don't have to do showcharacter; to be able to use the washit function? Because washit only works if you call showcharacter; in the code.

*Edit*
On second...
Forum: NPC Server 01-25-2002, 07:19 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 764
Posted By BocoC
Yay! It worked. I also found out that you need...

Yay! It worked. I also found out that you need to put setshape in both clientside and serverside. Clientside if you wanna change how the NPC blocks the player, and serverside for triggeraction and...
Showing results 76 to 100 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:18 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.