Graal Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
FAQ
Members List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 4 of 5
<
1
2
3
4
5
>
Showing results 76 to 100 of 101
Search took
0.00
seconds; generated 37 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
ParadiseAdmin3
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
06-27-2002, 10:02 AM
Replies:
78
Staff Doubles Spar Tourney
Views:
6,497
Posted By
ParadiseAdmin3
opps its right here!!!
opps its right here!!!
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
06-27-2002, 09:58 AM
Replies:
78
Staff Doubles Spar Tourney
Views:
6,497
Posted By
ParadiseAdmin3
Even though its staff spar, we all know who'll...
Even though its staff spar, we all know who'll win... pic below!!!
SECOND PICTURE!!!
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
06-27-2002, 09:57 AM
Replies:
78
Staff Doubles Spar Tourney
Views:
6,497
Posted By
ParadiseAdmin3
Even though its staff spar, we all know who'll...
Even though its staff spar, we all know who'll wins... pic below!!!
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
06-27-2002, 09:16 AM
Replies:
220
Old Bravo
Views:
27,373
Posted By
ParadiseAdmin3
I like Bravo a lot :D and I think I got a picture...
I like Bravo a lot :D and I think I got a picture of my own edit :P
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
06-27-2002, 05:08 AM
Replies:
39
Something that would be extremely cool...
Views:
2,980
Posted By
ParadiseAdmin3
Can you make me a big terrorist training camp....
Can you make me a big terrorist training camp. and make so fire arms so i can be able to terrorize cities and stuff... :D
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
06-27-2002, 02:38 AM
Replies:
59
Beyond Legend tileset and updates
Views:
6,363
Posted By
ParadiseAdmin3
Are there gonna be playerhouses like in graal2001...
Are there gonna be playerhouses like in graal2001 or u can just let player send their houses in?
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
06-26-2002, 11:34 AM
Replies:
78
Staff Doubles Spar Tourney
Views:
6,497
Posted By
ParadiseAdmin3
XBOB, thats why you should read signs more often....
XBOB, thats why you should read signs more often. You can say "day night off" in u.n to disable day night system lol...
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
06-20-2002, 10:25 AM
Replies:
12
Old School
Views:
1,257
Posted By
ParadiseAdmin3
Are you guys talking about the very very very old...
Are you guys talking about the very very very old tilesets or the current original one?
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
06-20-2002, 04:59 AM
Replies:
42
Oasis power week
Views:
4,264
Posted By
ParadiseAdmin3
Do you simply press 'S' and your sword activate...
Do you simply press 'S' and your sword activate or like Graal2002 sword command where you only allow to use your sword when you draw it out?
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
06-15-2002, 01:59 AM
Replies:
71
Medivia : Review
Views:
6,849
Posted By
ParadiseAdmin3
Don't forget that Val stole RPGMAKER outworld...
Don't forget that Val stole RPGMAKER outworld tilesets :(
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
06-14-2002, 08:21 AM
Replies:
20
Poll:
Can I have anyone's idea?
Views:
1,578
Posted By
ParadiseAdmin3
I'll add sleep 0.1; to make it scroll slower
I'll add sleep 0.1; to make it scroll slower
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
06-14-2002, 04:54 AM
Replies:
13
Poll:
It's all in the name...
Views:
1,126
Posted By
ParadiseAdmin3
call it Torankusu Land
call it Torankusu Land
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
06-14-2002, 04:52 AM
Replies:
38
Poll:
Frolic
Views:
2,978
Posted By
ParadiseAdmin3
Yay I got the highest score for the fallout game!
Yay I got the highest score for the fallout game!
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
06-14-2002, 04:33 AM
Replies:
38
Poll:
Frolic
Views:
2,978
Posted By
ParadiseAdmin3
But the beastling thing is boring to me. Its not...
But the beastling thing is boring to me. Its not much fun pking with it :( as human form
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
06-14-2002, 04:32 AM
Replies:
71
Medivia : Review
Views:
6,849
Posted By
ParadiseAdmin3
Talk about stolen images, Dooms Day used RPGMAKER...
Talk about stolen images, Dooms Day used RPGMAKER beginner's tileset as their tent thingy.
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
06-14-2002, 04:28 AM
Replies:
36
Farelands: Review
Views:
3,601
Posted By
ParadiseAdmin3
A lot of servers has plenty of classes like old...
A lot of servers has plenty of classes like old Delteria. I think they'll get the classes back up again I think but I don't even play there :P. Use big words if you want classes!!!! like: Bombast
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
06-14-2002, 04:17 AM
Replies:
38
Poll:
Frolic
Views:
2,978
Posted By
ParadiseAdmin3
It'll be cool if you add firepowers for the...
It'll be cool if you add firepowers for the beastling lol. Make it like Infantry :P
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
06-14-2002, 04:04 AM
Replies:
20
Poll:
Can I have anyone's idea?
Views:
1,578
Posted By
ParadiseAdmin3
Doest this work at all to you people? //NPC...
Doest this work at all to you people?
//NPC Made By Kuja
if (created) {
drawunderplayer;
//Change This Picture!
setimg sign.gif;
}
if (playertouchsme||headgear) {
playerdir=0;
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
06-14-2002, 03:59 AM
Replies:
20
Poll:
Can I have anyone's idea?
Views:
1,578
Posted By
ParadiseAdmin3
Oh yeah, the 'Q' command
Oh yeah, the 'Q' command
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
06-14-2002, 03:47 AM
Replies:
20
Poll:
Can I have anyone's idea?
Views:
1,578
Posted By
ParadiseAdmin3
zoom in :P
zoom in :P
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
06-14-2002, 03:46 AM
Replies:
20
Poll:
Can I have anyone's idea?
Views:
1,578
Posted By
ParadiseAdmin3
read this urs have 3 additional colors. green,...
read this urs have 3 additional colors. green, darkgreen, dark dark green.
mine: green+darkgreen
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
06-14-2002, 03:38 AM
Replies:
20
Poll:
Can I have anyone's idea?
Views:
1,578
Posted By
ParadiseAdmin3
Whats Odium? I dunno whats that I didn't copy...
Whats Odium? I dunno whats that I didn't copy anything but changing the regular grass to dark green color :P easy
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
06-13-2002, 12:16 PM
Replies:
13
No longer a PW project...
Views:
1,474
Posted By
ParadiseAdmin3
LOL, you should play Graal in Java mode xD
LOL, you should play Graal in Java mode xD
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
06-13-2002, 12:06 PM
Replies:
36
Farelands: Review
Views:
3,601
Posted By
ParadiseAdmin3
Aren't there enough playerworlds with classes?
Aren't there enough playerworlds with classes?
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
06-13-2002, 12:02 PM
Replies:
20
Poll:
Can I have anyone's idea?
Views:
1,578
Posted By
ParadiseAdmin3
2nd Screenshot
2nd Screenshot
Showing results 76 to 100 of 101
Page 4 of 5
<
1
2
3
4
5
>
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General Forums
Graal Main Forum (English)
Hello and Goodbyes
Birthday Forum
Guild Life
Job Forum
Global Scripting Team
Playerworld Administration Team
Forum moderation Team
Graal Kingdoms Team
Graal Zone Team
Wiki Administration Team
Server Maintenance
Discussions en Francais (Français)
Diskussionsforum (Deutsch)
Forum Rules and documentation
Non-Graal-related threads
Graal V6 forums
Announcements
Your opinion
Questions about V6
Feature request
Bug Report
Gold Servers
Graal Kingdoms
Markets
Kingdoms
Dustari
Forest
Crescent Pirates
Samurai
Zormite Republic
Graal Kingdoms Events
Information
Gods
GK Suggestions
GK Bugs
Zone
Gfx submissions
Information
Zone Suggestions.
Zone Bugs
Zone News
Zone PC
PlayerWorlds
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
Playerworld Related Information
Playerworld Staff Openings
Bomy Island Main Forum
Kingdoms Main Forum
Events and Activities
Bugs and Future Improvements
New Races
Classic Main Forum
Classic News
Classic Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Classic
Delteria Main Forum
Delteria News
Delteria Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Delteria
Era Main Forum
Era News
Era Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Era
Era Wiki
N-Pulse Main Forum
N-Pulse News
N-Pulse Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for N-Pulse
Unholy Nation Main Forum
Unholy Nation News
Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Unholy Nation
Valikorlia Main Forum
Valikorlia News
Valikorlia Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Valikorlia
Zodiac Main Forum
Zodiac News
Zodiac Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Zodiac
Development Forums
Level Design
Graphic Design
Sounds & Music
Gani Construction
Videos
NPC Scripting
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
Old Scripting Engine (GS1)
Code Gallery
Tech Support
Bug Reports (No posting)
Future Improvements
Private forums
All times are GMT +2. The time now is
06:54 AM
.
-- Graal Forums - Author on top
-- Mobile
-- Graal Forums - Old Layout
Contact Us
-
Graal
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.