Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 78 of 78
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 35 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: JackOd
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 11-27-2006, 07:22 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 2,514
Posted By JackOd
I had an account on here about two or three years...

I had an account on here about two or three years ago.



But that's assuming I have money to buy anything to start with. Once I get a couple thousand plat I'll be able to do it.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 11-27-2006, 04:27 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 2,514
Posted By JackOd
I can't find any other way right now realy, I...

I can't find any other way right now realy, I don't have enough to buy EA's or anything I can make money off of selling to people, so I've been mining sence yesterday. Haven't found a single diamond,...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 11-26-2006, 10:09 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 2,514
Posted By JackOd
Excuse me, but just because you feel that you are...

Excuse me, but just because you feel that you are too good to mine remember that that used to be one of the few sources of income you had when you were too low of a level to kill pretty much anything...
Showing results 76 to 78 of 78

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:31 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.