Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 285
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 35 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: TDK_RC15
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-11-2001, 11:54 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 833
Posted By TDK_RC15
just use body.png, its samuraish.

just use body.png, its samuraish.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-11-2001, 11:46 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 2,239
Posted By TDK_RC15
I like Aristophanes's plays :)

I like Aristophanes's plays :)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-11-2001, 11:43 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 2,239
Posted By TDK_RC15
my name... I sorta made it up.

my name...
I sorta made it up.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-10-2001, 01:28 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,630
Posted By TDK_RC15
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Thanks Ghost Pirate

UR PAYIN FOR THE ABORTION! OR YOUR GONNA HAVE TO PAY SOME MONEY TO ME AND SUPPORT THIS BABY!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-10-2001, 01:27 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 794
Posted By TDK_RC15
or was it just the beginning...?

or was it just the beginning...?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-10-2001, 01:25 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,630
Posted By TDK_RC15
Re: Re: Re: Re: Thanks Ghost Pirate

BECAUSE I WILL TAKE NOW DRUG JUST FOR YOU!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-10-2001, 01:20 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,630
Posted By TDK_RC15
Re: Re: Thanks Ghost Pirate

Y DONT U USE RUBBERZ!?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-10-2001, 01:05 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 980
Posted By TDK_RC15
years....

how many years have passed on graal's clock on the top of the screen?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-10-2001, 12:40 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 4,120
Posted By TDK_RC15
I wouldnt ask him for 5g, I want it in the 1000s!

I wouldnt ask him for 5g, I want it in the 1000s!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-10-2001, 12:34 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 4,120
Posted By TDK_RC15
I have none :( Japinthus makes fun of me in Gym...

I have none :(
Japinthus makes fun of me in Gym class bc he has soo much.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-10-2001, 12:06 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,079
Posted By TDK_RC15
dude, I hope the Grand Kai kicks this pudgy Buu's...

dude, I hope the Grand Kai kicks this pudgy Buu's ass!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-10-2001, 11:55 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,079
Posted By TDK_RC15
FIER HIM BC IS COORUPT AND JIALED PPLZ!

FIER HIM BC IS COORUPT AND JIALED PPLZ!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-10-2001, 11:40 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,268
Posted By TDK_RC15
Olorin banned me once for spamming mass messages...

Olorin banned me once for spamming mass messages :D
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-10-2001, 11:35 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,154
Posted By TDK_RC15
why don't you?

why don't you?
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 11-10-2001, 11:30 AM
Replies: 74
Views: 5,314
Posted By TDK_RC15
if I quit, would I get an outpouring of sadness?

if I quit, would I get an outpouring of sadness?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-10-2001, 11:20 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 2,310
Posted By TDK_RC15
mid 1.3's, Im not sure :)

mid 1.3's, Im not sure :)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-10-2001, 11:19 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,154
Posted By TDK_RC15
This is where I step in...

I told Kamuii that when he quit Dustari, I would get leadership. I am hereby claiming Dustari for SAMURAI!!!!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-10-2001, 11:16 AM
Replies: 109
Views: 4,913
Posted By TDK_RC15
put a giant FAI MAED THIS in there somewhere then!

put a giant FAI MAED THIS in there somewhere then!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-10-2001, 11:09 AM
Replies: 109
Views: 4,913
Posted By TDK_RC15
well I dont understand why you steal siggies!

well I dont understand why you steal siggies!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-06-2001, 09:02 AM
Replies: 123
Views: 5,747
Posted By TDK_RC15
thats a stupid idea, the gate would be useless if...

thats a stupid idea, the gate would be useless if it sent you to a random location.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-06-2001, 08:59 AM
Replies: 123
Views: 5,747
Posted By TDK_RC15
OH I KNOW!!!!! how about in order for the gate...

OH I KNOW!!!!!
how about in order for the gate to work, you need the 4 elemental Graals positioned besided the gate, and each gate goes to a corresponding Realm, such as the Golden Gate!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-06-2001, 08:55 AM
Replies: 123
Views: 5,747
Posted By TDK_RC15
that could create some interesting quests....

that could create some interesting quests....
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-06-2001, 08:53 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 980
Posted By TDK_RC15
Jerom jerked off and that came out!

Jerom jerked off and that came out!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-06-2001, 08:50 AM
Replies: 123
Views: 5,747
Posted By TDK_RC15
if your atoms get split, doesnt that make a big...

if your atoms get split, doesnt that make a big nuklear reaction?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-06-2001, 08:43 AM
Replies: 123
Views: 5,747
Posted By TDK_RC15
maybe the warp tube will send you to specified...

maybe the warp tube will send you to specified co-ordinants, but only a specified person or NPC can put them in for you. And there would be a chance of a glitch, and you would show up in the wrong...
Showing results 76 to 100 of 285

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:29 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.