Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 161
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 34 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: alexrox222
Forum: Zone 07-08-2008, 11:48 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 4,717
Posted By alexrox222
v2 > all?

v2 > all?
Forum: Zone 07-08-2008, 11:37 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 4,717
Posted By alexrox222
Death medal takes godlike skill. I stil seek it...

Death medal takes godlike skill. I stil seek it to date.
Forum: Zone 07-08-2008, 11:29 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,726
Posted By alexrox222
Of course not ^^

Of course not ^^
Forum: Gfx submissions 07-08-2008, 10:50 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 3,418
Posted By alexrox222
O lord... Ima make it again...

O lord... Ima make it again...
Forum: Gfx submissions 07-08-2008, 10:44 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,846
Posted By alexrox222
I made a mistake by posting it in the main zone...

I made a mistake by posting it in the main zone forum topics. Doyouskate is right, but an admin fixed the location. It is now in the right place >.>
Forum: Gfx submissions 07-08-2008, 10:41 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,227
Posted By alexrox222
If it was a shotgun it would not have such a...

If it was a shotgun it would not have such a large handle. If it was a rifle it wouldn't have one handle. It's too big. Apart from that nice job ^^.
Forum: Gfx submissions 07-08-2008, 01:25 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,846
Posted By alexrox222
I took a look and agree. Converting it to PNG...

I took a look and agree. Converting it to PNG ruined it so I'm going to fix it by redoing it but saving it as PNG in the first place.
Forum: Zone 07-08-2008, 01:15 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,726
Posted By alexrox222
Well, don't go telling me it didn't make it lag....

Well, don't go telling me it didn't make it lag. It did, and as a result PW90 staff immediatly fixed it. I really spend 0 time adressing script so I only know what i've been told. What kind of person...
Forum: Zone 07-07-2008, 10:43 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,726
Posted By alexrox222
Take playerworld90 for example. They added mouse...

Take playerworld90 for example. They added mouse icons visible to all players. This created lag because the NPC server was constantly changing they mouses X,Y, cordinates for all players. I'm sure...
Forum: Zone 07-07-2008, 10:37 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,392
Posted By alexrox222
I think people would agree with the fact that...

I think people would agree with the fact that part of Zone's fun is the fact that anyone has a good chance of beating anyone with the same weap. You wouldn't take that away you monsters... :'(
Forum: Zone 07-07-2008, 10:33 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,726
Posted By alexrox222
Honestly, how much of an advantage does mousing...

Honestly, how much of an advantage does mousing pose...? I find mousing more trouble than its worth and besides, if someone mouses its just another way of fighting... It doesn't mean your "skills"...
Forum: Zone 07-07-2008, 10:29 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 5,711
Posted By alexrox222
Need I say more?

Need I say more?
Forum: Zone 07-07-2008, 10:28 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 3,154
Posted By alexrox222
I will agree with Crono on the fact that Proxies...

I will agree with Crono on the fact that Proxies should be disabled/blown up every new round. BUT I tghink they should stay invisable and I can back that up but won't take the time to.
Forum: Zone 07-07-2008, 10:24 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 4,316
Posted By alexrox222
Ok, this rocket launcher thing SUCKS. Now you get...

Ok, this rocket launcher thing SUCKS. Now you get close to 10 kills on Iricia when you would get 100. All people do is stand at their base with rocket launcher, being nearly untouchable unless you...
Forum: Zone 07-07-2008, 01:37 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 5,711
Posted By alexrox222
You know, as you say that I just feel even...

You know, as you say that I just feel even better. ^^
Forum: Zone 07-07-2008, 01:32 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,622
Posted By alexrox222
I'm not saying it's not good but I wish that was...

I'm not saying it's not good but I wish that was defined origanally
Forum: Zone 07-06-2008, 05:32 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 5,711
Posted By alexrox222
Oh my god... Anubis your memory is like 3 mins...

Oh my god... Anubis your memory is like 3 mins tops...
Forum: Gfx submissions 07-06-2008, 01:54 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,846
Posted By alexrox222
I was going to but I havn't made the time, I'd...

I was going to but I havn't made the time, I'd need a template with all the arms on it. And thanks for redirecting my post whoever ^^.
Forum: Zone 07-06-2008, 01:46 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,622
Posted By alexrox222
Hold on Jurre... (I love cutting you down :)!) If...

Hold on Jurre... (I love cutting you down :)!) If we are killing bots, how would we get turret kills? Last time I checked bots don't add to kills... just thought I'd throw that out there... And also...
Forum: Zone 07-06-2008, 01:27 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 5,711
Posted By alexrox222
When did you start? '06 as a trial and...

When did you start?

'06 as a trial and became member in '06

Who was your Zone Legend(s) (of your time)?

I think Typhoon, Huwajux, Kds, and Ixi...

Who was your Zone Idol (person you wanted...
Forum: Zone 07-06-2008, 01:19 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 5,085
Posted By alexrox222
Any player laming with chainsaw will agree that...

Any player laming with chainsaw will agree that NORMAL players just learn to stay away from it :P. If you MUST fight because of an OCD problem, again just try keeping away...
Forum: Zone 07-06-2008, 01:15 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,943
Posted By alexrox222
Erm, what kind of person would I be to say Kv9 is...

Erm, what kind of person would I be to say Kv9 is not the best weapon? Really, what kind of person tries to catch a mortar rocket? Honestly, all it seems to do is blow up your boxes to funnel players...
Forum: Zone 07-06-2008, 01:11 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 4,316
Posted By alexrox222
This "Rocket Launcher" idea really would be...

This "Rocket Launcher" idea really would be useful. But it would push players into the central parts of the map henseforth, the bases. This would shorten rounds and reduce kills for humble base...
Forum: Zone 07-06-2008, 12:58 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,745
Posted By alexrox222
Really, I'm going to just come out and say it. If...

Really, I'm going to just come out and say it. If the other maps were IMPROVED things would balance out. In truth, there are not enough players on Zone for an equal number of players on each planet....
Forum: Gfx submissions 07-04-2008, 11:39 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,846
Posted By alexrox222
you"d think that trials would have more looks by...

you"d think that trials would have more looks by now but in truth people (not sayng any names) want other peoples money for gold
Showing results 76 to 100 of 161

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.