Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 100
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 30 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: mYg0tHaMpStEr
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-26-2006, 02:06 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,179
Posted By mYg0tHaMpStEr
Here are some screenies!!! ...

Here are some screenies!!!

http://img91.imageshack.us/my.php?image=graal1164542949fz7.png

http://img100.imageshack.us/my.php?image=graal1164542971ma8.png
...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-26-2006, 05:28 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,179
Posted By mYg0tHaMpStEr
Endora: Reborn!

I thought I'de make an Endora like thread so here it is. ^^

We have lots of Endoras OLD scripts from Contiga, and K9. All levels and G-Map have been restored, New Admins for Devs and Non-Devs have...
Forum: Era Main Forum 11-25-2006, 08:56 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 3,620
Posted By mYg0tHaMpStEr
I looks nice, And it could be a usefull tool for...

I looks nice, And it could be a usefull tool for pking.:D
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 11-25-2006, 06:17 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 785
Posted By mYg0tHaMpStEr
Endora! Hiring NATs!

Hello all!!!

Endora is back! Thats right, Endora is back and staying!

We are in need of NATs. We need some Experianced NATs that can make party systems.

If you're interested, hop on Endora...
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 11-24-2006, 06:15 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,503
Posted By mYg0tHaMpStEr
Playerworld124 (Shadow Grave Keep) Hiring all Dev!

Hello everyone!

This is your calling to get your hands on some GREAT opportunitys to become one of the greatest Devs everrrr.

Well... Leme talk about the server.
We have a full G-Map.
We...
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-01-2006, 03:54 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 3,782
Posted By mYg0tHaMpStEr
No ma'am.

No ma'am.
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-24-2006, 11:21 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 3,274
Posted By mYg0tHaMpStEr
Mange who in the hell is Aramas?

Mange who in the hell is Aramas?
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-22-2006, 03:14 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 3,274
Posted By mYg0tHaMpStEr
Why? I still promise the stuff.. :p

Why?

I still promise the stuff.. :p
Forum: Level Design 08-20-2006, 11:31 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,438
Posted By mYg0tHaMpStEr
o.O He lives near me. x.x he lives in East Canton...

o.O He lives near me. x.x he lives in East Canton witch is my neighboring city. I live in louisville. x.x
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-20-2006, 06:57 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 3,274
Posted By mYg0tHaMpStEr
I thought you were pretty cool. :)

I thought you were pretty cool. :)
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-20-2006, 04:42 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 3,274
Posted By mYg0tHaMpStEr
*Drogankid ;)

*Drogankid

;)
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-20-2006, 02:28 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 3,274
Posted By mYg0tHaMpStEr
That being said i guess i will delete that...

That being said i guess i will delete that post... BUT I know caramel and all the others are full staff :rolleyes:

Btw, make your staff list more neat, i can't stand that Non-Orginized post. >_<
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-19-2006, 04:16 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 3,274
Posted By mYg0tHaMpStEr
<3

<3
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-18-2006, 02:48 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 3,274
Posted By mYg0tHaMpStEr
I like hot patatoe make me manager ^^ ...

I like hot patatoe make me manager ^^

Manager:
Cassy

Dev possitions:
Vulcan (DEV)
Drogan <3 (Ganier)
Hatchi (Ganis/Scripter)
Dargaro (LAT)
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 07-29-2006, 10:14 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,751
Posted By mYg0tHaMpStEr
I used to work there as a GAT, but i never was...

I used to work there as a GAT, but i never was Active.
I can Gani though, ADD ME AS GANI!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-29-2006, 09:59 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 18,812
Posted By mYg0tHaMpStEr
Lmao. :p

Lmao. :p
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 07-27-2006, 10:59 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,000
Posted By mYg0tHaMpStEr
Exclamation The sever Playerworld76 Needs..

Playerworld76 Will be highering the following:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 NAT(s)

Make a simple sword script.
Make an Easy Guns script.
Make 1...
Forum: Era Main Forum 07-23-2006, 07:03 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 4,529
Posted By mYg0tHaMpStEr
Okay? :confused:

Okay? :confused:
Forum: Era Main Forum 07-23-2006, 06:58 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 4,529
Posted By mYg0tHaMpStEr
Then you're blind x_x

Then you're blind x_x
Forum: Era Main Forum 07-22-2006, 05:17 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 4,529
Posted By mYg0tHaMpStEr
Good point. xP

Good point. xP
Forum: Era Main Forum 07-22-2006, 04:58 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 4,529
Posted By mYg0tHaMpStEr
Whoa! I never see rick. xD x_x

Whoa!

I never see rick. xD x_x
Forum: Era Bugs and improvements 07-21-2006, 04:30 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,128
Posted By mYg0tHaMpStEr
What level Stregnth do you need for like 15...

What level Stregnth do you need for like 15 Volume?
Forum: Era Bugs and improvements 07-21-2006, 04:04 PM
Replies: 52
Views: 12,350
Posted By mYg0tHaMpStEr
Honestly i think they should do less damage. ...

Honestly i think they should do less damage.
Or better yet, Remove them. :asleep:
Forum: Era Main Forum 07-21-2006, 02:38 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 3,268
Posted By mYg0tHaMpStEr
Cool It really doesn't matter. They'll get removed...

It really doesn't matter. They'll get removed Randomly anyway. ;)
Forum: Era Main Forum 07-21-2006, 02:12 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 3,122
Posted By mYg0tHaMpStEr
Isn't that Megamaster's Quote?

Isn't that Megamaster's Quote?
Showing results 76 to 100 of 100

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.