Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 456
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 30 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Thought
Forum: Future Improvements 02-15-2004, 09:08 PM
Replies: 58
Views: 7,199
Posted By Thought
No, SDL does not provide that support, but that...

No, SDL does not provide that support, but that is to create multiple graphical windows, not actual functional windows -- that can be achieved easily.

Yep, that's another problem.

All of the...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-15-2004, 01:11 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,555
Posted By Thought
They renamed it due to copyright issues, besides,...

They renamed it due to copyright issues, besides, Firefox is a more unique name anyway, I prefer it. :D
Forum: Future Improvements 02-15-2004, 01:03 PM
Replies: 58
Views: 7,199
Posted By Thought
I read through most of this post rather quickly,...

I read through most of this post rather quickly, from what I can see you are arguing over the stupidest things, anyhow.

[list=1] Graal 3.x uses an in-game rendering system for windows, this...
Forum: Tech Support 02-15-2004, 12:51 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 981
Posted By Thought
Another forum bug? Getting really annoying, fast.

Forums keeps nuking my cookies forcing me to relogin, this is really beginning to tick me off.
Forum: Tech Support 02-15-2004, 02:34 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,607
Posted By Thought
What he means is he cannot upgrade to VIP...

What he means is he cannot upgrade to VIP directly with a new account, you can only upgrade with these when you have a trial account.



I have the same problem for a new account of mine, as I...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-14-2004, 11:41 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,785
Posted By Thought
Graal v3 already supports 24bit PNGs, I am sure...

Graal v3 already supports 24bit PNGs, I am sure that is supported for tilesets as well.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-13-2004, 11:52 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,555
Posted By Thought
standards. :megaeek:

standards. :megaeek:
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-13-2004, 02:32 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,408
Posted By Thought
It could be the result of banning someone else,...

It could be the result of banning someone else, and he is within the range of the IP-ban. Happens all the time.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-13-2004, 02:21 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,408
Posted By Thought
You are likely IP-banned.

You are likely IP-banned.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-13-2004, 02:17 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,408
Posted By Thought
Do you mean you can get on, and walk around, for...

Do you mean you can get on, and walk around, for example, for a little while, then get disconnected? Or are you disconnected when you connect?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-12-2004, 10:50 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,555
Posted By Thought
Shouldn't you censor that domain?

Shouldn't you censor that domain?
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-12-2004, 04:16 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,396
Posted By Thought
I agree with the statement that you should wait...

I agree with the statement that you should wait for the new scripting language -- GScript1 is far too crappy to do any complicated MUD style gameplay.
Forum: Tech Support 02-06-2004, 10:17 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 3,011
Posted By Thought
XP is just as stable as 2000, but I don't see how...

XP is just as stable as 2000, but I don't see how it could be more stable.

Again, that is not a reliable resolution though--Explorer would still crash due to the development I am working on.
Forum: Tech Support 02-06-2004, 05:37 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 3,011
Posted By Thought
Unavoidable for the time being. Certain...

Unavoidable for the time being. Certain development efforts that I am working on cause Explorer to crash sometimes.


Not interested in this, applications that correctly instantiate a tray icon...
Forum: Tech Support 02-05-2004, 09:45 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 3,011
Posted By Thought
RC Tray Icon Bug

The Tray Icon for the Remote-Control does not restore itself after Explorer has crashed and restarted, I have written a tool to assist me in showing the RC again, but it's highly annoying.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-05-2004, 09:40 PM
Replies: 130
Views: 12,578
Posted By Thought
Agreed.

Agreed.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-01-2004, 11:07 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,531
Posted By Thought
This is somewhat how Era works, we use the Graal...

This is somewhat how Era works, we use the Graal Online rules as a base.

http://rick.graal.us/rules.php
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-01-2004, 05:40 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 5,772
Posted By Thought
Function parameters -- can you pass by reference?

Function parameters -- can you pass by reference?
Forum: Future Improvements 01-31-2004, 11:19 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,915
Posted By Thought
Remorts > Presents.

Remorts > Presents.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-31-2004, 11:16 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 3,827
Posted By Thought
I would prefer the rules to be guidelines...

I would prefer the rules to be guidelines instead, but that's just me.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-30-2004, 10:53 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,914
Posted By Thought
*hug*

*hug*
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-30-2004, 10:44 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,914
Posted By Thought
He'll never finish something he can't start.

He'll never finish something he can't start.
Forum: Future Improvements 01-30-2004, 02:19 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,146
Posted By Thought
He probably means that Graal Kingdoms 'sucks'.

He probably means that Graal Kingdoms 'sucks'.
Forum: Future Improvements 01-28-2004, 03:16 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,563
Posted By Thought
It's better to think of an 'ID Number' as a...

It's better to think of an 'ID Number' as a CD-Key.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-28-2004, 03:13 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 2,455
Posted By Thought
On Era we treat ban evasion as more of a...

On Era we treat ban evasion as more of a 'privilege', eg, some staff enforce it, some staff do not. It's up to the staff that banned the person.
Showing results 76 to 100 of 456

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.