Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 437
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 29 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: HVOstroHS
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-29-2002, 11:45 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 870
Posted By HVOstroHS
Since I don't know where to submit it...

Submitting my hat that I made. Dunno if it's been done or not. But I re-colored it from "scratch". So, um, here.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-29-2002, 11:44 PM
Replies: 50
Views: 2,678
Posted By HVOstroHS
I can't do trading cards (well, I haven't tried),...

I can't do trading cards (well, I haven't tried), but I could probably make you a decent sig. I have 1337 skillz lel
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-29-2002, 11:41 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 1,777
Posted By HVOstroHS
Um, my character does that. I think I got the...

Um, my character does that. I think I got the short end of the stick :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-29-2002, 11:39 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,888
Posted By HVOstroHS
K you just got WAY too excited bout that ;)

K you just got WAY too excited bout that ;)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-29-2002, 11:37 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 2,976
Posted By HVOstroHS
:( Caius can do both :(

:( Caius can do both :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-29-2002, 11:36 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 950
Posted By HVOstroHS
NPC server was down.....

NPC server was down.....
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-29-2002, 08:04 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,708
Posted By HVOstroHS
11%

11%
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-29-2002, 07:59 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,492
Posted By HVOstroHS
2k2 kingdoms, a big thing to look forward to?

2k2 kingdoms, a big thing to look forward to?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-29-2002, 02:55 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 674
Posted By HVOstroHS
You have the lamest posts, Googi x.x

You have the lamest posts, Googi x.x
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-29-2002, 02:54 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 696
Posted By HVOstroHS
dun dun dun

dun dun dun
Forum: Zormite 06-29-2002, 02:19 AM
Replies: 1
:(
Views: 167
Posted By HVOstroHS
Um, k.

Um, k.
Forum: Zormite 06-29-2002, 02:14 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 696
Posted By HVOstroHS
Count Zark Zostro of (Zormite) ;) lel

Count Zark Zostro of (Zormite) ;)

lel
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-29-2002, 02:13 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 764
Posted By HVOstroHS
Yes, they were down. Sorry for replying so late....

Yes, they were down. Sorry for replying so late. Doubt it really matters now. But FYI ;)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-29-2002, 02:12 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 825
Posted By HVOstroHS
Yea.

Yea.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-29-2002, 02:10 AM
Replies: 62
Views: 5,077
Posted By HVOstroHS
I use guitar when I do midis... just my...

I use guitar when I do midis... just my preference I guess.
Forum: Guild Life 06-29-2002, 02:08 AM
Replies: 89
Views: 6,395
Posted By HVOstroHS
One nation, under God, indivisible...

One nation, under God, indivisible...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-29-2002, 02:06 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 1,581
Posted By HVOstroHS
Um WTFS

Um WTFS
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-29-2002, 01:46 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 639
Posted By HVOstroHS
I didn't really like it.. but it's red :(

I didn't really like it.. but it's red :(
Forum: Guild Life 06-29-2002, 12:55 AM
Replies: 89
Views: 6,395
Posted By HVOstroHS
God

God
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-29-2002, 12:32 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 639
Posted By HVOstroHS
:(

:(
Forum: Guild Life 06-28-2002, 11:53 PM
Replies: 89
Views: 6,395
Posted By HVOstroHS
I pledge allegiance, to the flag....

I pledge allegiance, to the flag....
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-28-2002, 11:41 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 825
Posted By HVOstroHS
I jailed the guy that was spreading it. But he...

I jailed the guy that was spreading it. But he said it was a "hacked acct" so be careful everyone.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-28-2002, 11:39 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 673
Posted By HVOstroHS
dunno.

dunno.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-28-2002, 11:38 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 578
Posted By HVOstroHS
kay.

kay.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-28-2002, 10:42 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 639
Posted By HVOstroHS
Is it still here?

Is the hat "Flapper 2" (hat113.png) still ON the server? Someone let me know, cause if it's not, I can remove it from my list of red hats. :)
Showing results 76 to 100 of 437

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:55 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.