Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 88 of 88
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 59 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: RavenofEarth
Forum: Gani Construction 12-22-2005, 03:20 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,226
Posted By RavenofEarth
Gani Zooming?

How do you set the zoomeffect on a gani, like to make the head and body small?
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-22-2005, 02:22 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,306
Posted By RavenofEarth
O_o how would you go about making people small...

O_o how would you go about making people small then?

Edit: I know how to replace the ani's but in Graalshop, how can you make the body smaller and head smaller?
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-22-2005, 12:23 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,306
Posted By RavenofEarth
It's not a Gani, it's a script, because...

It's not a Gani, it's a script, because otherwise, they'd have to make everysingle head on there a copy and small...
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-22-2005, 12:12 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,306
Posted By RavenofEarth
Playerzoom?

Is there anyway to make a character, when entering a certain map, make them small. I.E. a world map? I've seen it done on Valikorlia.
Forum: Graphic Design 12-20-2005, 01:11 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 890
Posted By RavenofEarth
You know...I feel really stupid right now, Thanks...

You know...I feel really stupid right now, Thanks WanDaMan, It happens that my levels weren't saved in the same folder in offline mode. I have to test the other tilesets now.


Edit: They all work...
Forum: Graphic Design 12-20-2005, 12:24 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 890
Posted By RavenofEarth
Well, this is odd, now, I get a totally black...

Well, this is odd, now, I get a totally black set. As if the tilesets were all coloured black. And if I do addtiledef, the screen goes all wigged out. Lots of colours.
Forum: Graphic Design 12-20-2005, 04:50 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 890
Posted By RavenofEarth
saved them in the tiles folder on my server, and...

saved them in the tiles folder on my server, and in webgifs. O_o
Forum: Graphic Design 12-19-2005, 11:12 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 890
Posted By RavenofEarth
No, if you looked more carefully, on the far...

No, if you looked more carefully, on the far bottom right corner, I've made a few edits, in fact, I've been making a few since I posted that.
Forum: Graphic Design 12-19-2005, 11:05 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 890
Posted By RavenofEarth
They are being saved at 8 bit and no...

They are being saved at 8 bit and no transparencies.
Forum: Graphic Design 12-19-2005, 06:26 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 890
Posted By RavenofEarth
Here's the tileset that I am apparently having...

Here's the tileset that I am apparently having issues with.

http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/408/anzelltileset3vs.th.png (http://img509.imageshack.us/my.php?image=anzelltileset3vs.png)
Forum: Graphic Design 12-19-2005, 12:17 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 890
Posted By RavenofEarth
Both, It seems to me, that if I used a different...

Both, It seems to me, that if I used a different server's tileset, they show, so I erase them from my server, upload my tileset, no show. and the png is Indexed 8bit too. I just don't get it.
Forum: Graphic Design 12-19-2005, 11:58 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 890
Posted By RavenofEarth
Tileset problem.

Alrighty, how should I start this off. Okay, let me explain. I'm trying to upload a custom tileset to my server, I have set it to 256(8 bit) colour, I have saved it under .png. As far as coding goes,...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-21-2005, 09:41 AM
Replies: 51
Views: 6,491
Posted By RavenofEarth
Honestly, Any of them are decent, It's up to you...

Honestly, Any of them are decent, It's up to you guys.
Showing results 76 to 88 of 88

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:15 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.