Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 238
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 68 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Derrick
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-23-2001, 01:03 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 3,533
Posted By Derrick
I don't know what to say :confused:

I don't know what to say :confused:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-23-2001, 01:00 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,164
Posted By Derrick
it will just be the starter of the thread. ...

it will just be the starter of the thread.
Maybe the rest will get a warning.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-23-2001, 12:59 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 1,715
Posted By Derrick
Good, then thats more for him to do. Rumor has...

Good, then thats more for him to do.
Rumor has it would be like practice.
If it turns into a off-topic forum then that would be the real stuff.
It would be smart if it did count posts though.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-23-2001, 12:58 AM
Replies: 55
Views: 2,891
Posted By Derrick
Yes, thats Icepick, not IceHawk. Difference =...

Yes, thats Icepick, not IceHawk.
Difference = IceHawk is my friend :D And is a responsible GP Chief.
Icepick would destroy graal with his RC access.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-23-2001, 12:56 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,164
Posted By Derrick
No one will do that. They like to test unixmads...

No one will do that.
They like to test unixmads strength :D
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-23-2001, 12:55 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 1,715
Posted By Derrick
I was thinking that, but then people might get...

I was thinking that, but then people might get upset, like Fai :)
Actually, we could just change "Rumor has it..." to Off-Topic forum, then keep fai as moderator.
he seems to be doing fine isnt he?...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-23-2001, 12:49 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,164
Posted By Derrick
during midnight unixmad will go on his yearly...

during midnight unixmad will go on his yearly banning spree.
*low whisper*
just...watch.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-23-2001, 12:48 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,156
Posted By Derrick
PM > Geovanie!

PM > Geovanie!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-23-2001, 12:47 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 2,964
Posted By Derrick
I have seen him kill people. When he says,...

I have seen him kill people.
When he says, "please leave, I am testing" and no one leaves, he goes on a spree.
Forum: Graphic Design 06-23-2001, 12:46 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,367
Posted By Derrick
hehe, good. Now add you hitting me with a...

hehe, good.
Now add you hitting me with a trout.
MY HEAD IS NINJI HEAD LIKE STEFANS :D
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-23-2001, 12:44 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 1,715
Posted By Derrick
I really have no answer to this. I dont know...

I really have no answer to this.
I dont know why he did it, and I am probably not going to ask him why :-\
[making a off topic forum] People would just spam there, maybe we could make the off-topic...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-23-2001, 12:18 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 1,715
Posted By Derrick
That would be good if he had access again. he...

That would be good if he had access again.
he has _*NO*_ power right now.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-23-2001, 12:17 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 2,433
Posted By Derrick
Pillow!??!?!?!? unixmad will delete this thread...

Pillow!??!?!?!?
unixmad will delete this thread now I bet :)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-23-2001, 12:15 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 784
Posted By Derrick
No, they just want us to talk about GRAAL. Not...

No, they just want us to talk about GRAAL.
Not BARNEY OR SESAME STREET!
Forum: Guild Life 06-23-2001, 12:08 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,256
Posted By Derrick
We should have battle of the sexes...I mean,...

We should have battle of the sexes...I mean, battle of the kingdoms :D
Dustari, Celt, Kalaron vs. Zormites, Samurai, Pirate Crew

:D :D :D
Forum: Graphic Design 06-22-2001, 12:41 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,223
Posted By Derrick
heh, you showed me the shields already!!!! you...

heh, you showed me the shields already!!!!
you put it in your siggith
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-22-2001, 11:46 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,313
Posted By Derrick
Ah, I am wrong. It does that if there is no...

Ah, I am wrong.
It does that if there is no players on, I was on graal2001 *on RC* with 0 players, obviously I was just sitting there half on half off :-)
and then it disconnected me saying "you...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-22-2001, 11:33 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,313
Posted By Derrick
hehe, must have confused you with someone else.

hehe, must have confused you with someone else.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 06-22-2001, 06:05 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,960
Posted By Derrick
See you.... once you get those dreams of graal...

See you....
once you get those dreams of graal you can't come back as administrator as soon as your powers are gone!!!!
*evil laugh*
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-22-2001, 12:45 AM
Replies: 67
Views: 3,063
Posted By Derrick
Yes, my kingdom will be great when its done. It...

Yes, my kingdom will be great when its done.
It does have a lot of members.
I just dont like how I have to ask if they are in another Kingdom, because they lie and are spies.
That makes RP not fun...
Forum: Graphic Design 06-21-2001, 10:51 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,551
Posted By Derrick
*holds back evil comment*

*holds back evil comment*
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-21-2001, 10:50 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,165
Posted By Derrick
haha *looks for elf*

haha *looks for elf*
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-21-2001, 01:24 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 2,770
Posted By Derrick
Yes, Zorro told me about this. it might not be...

Yes, Zorro told me about this.
it might not be Icepick.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-21-2001, 01:21 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,052
Posted By Derrick
Dude, if its Trainers then forget about it.

Dude, if its Trainers then forget about it.
Forum: Graphic Design 06-21-2001, 01:16 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,551
Posted By Derrick
? what does doing graphics have anything to do...

?
what does doing graphics have anything to do with being an admin?
Do you need to have good graphics skills to be a bugs admin?
or how about accounts admin?
or GM?
Showing results 76 to 100 of 238

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.